SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by LEMONADE Sat May 20, 2017 12:56 am

reason wrote:Is it bad I keep re-watching this commerical.  She and her badass self?

if it is wrong i do not want to be right giggling

2centseverything i post is JMO unless otherwise noted2cents

cheerleader #TeamRachel awwww
:fanningfan #TeamPeter  eyedrool
LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 47 2498057887 #TEAMGAP :wedding
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Carine Sat May 20, 2017 12:58 am

Upcoming Yahootv interview.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSnBKbDTZp/

Also I think this girl bumped into Rachel in the bathroom lool and managed to get a pic.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUTBVTeAQo1/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by queenb231985 Sat May 20, 2017 1:17 am

Not sure if this has been posted yet but for those of you who listen to Here to Make Friends they posted a cast bio breakdown on soundcloud. Here is the link. He ladies are sarcastic but I love it!!
https://soundcloud.com/here-to-make-friends/bachelorette-s13-preview-the

Last edited by queenb231985 on Sat May 20, 2017 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE Sat May 20, 2017 1:20 am

Carine wrote:Upcoming Yahootv interview.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSnBKbDTZp/

Also I think this girl bumped into Rachel in the bathroom lool and managed to get a pic.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUTBVTeAQo1/

how in the good lords name does rachel still manage to look drop dead gorgeous in awful bathroom lighting? i am jealous give me some pointers girlie seeing hearts i know she has make up artists and stylists now during this huge amount of promo ing but still she is a shocker

2centseverything i post is JMO unless otherwise noted2cents

cheerleader #TeamRachel awwww
:fanningfan #TeamPeter  eyedrool
LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 47 2498057887 #TEAMGAP :wedding
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat May 20, 2017 1:31 am

Is there a link for Millsy podcast ? Was it interesting? Smiley

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 47 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 47 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by amundefined2 Sat May 20, 2017 1:37 am

Siah wrote:
moviechicka wrote:I don't like Andi and I like Rachel, but in their jobs women often have to be seen as strong in order to be taken seriously. Andi's turned into arrogance, but Rachel seems like a genuinely confident person. I don't think her answer made her appear "above it all." I think she honestly believes that because of the way the show is historically cast they had to wait for the right person. Could she have just said "I don't know?" Maybe. But she does know just as everyone who was interviewing her knows, but they also know that she can't give the real answer.

Also, there's this very really saying among black women, particularly professional black women, that we have to work twice as hard for half as much. What some see as arrogance is actually confidence. She is bad azz in the best possible way.

And when you are the first at anything, particularly when race is at issue, you often have to be significantly better than anyone else. Nick was an unemployed guy who had been on 3 different versions of The Bachelor. Rachel's a lawyer, daughter of a federal judge, and has a pretty lovely personality.

As a black woman in the IT field. I cannot agree more. :claphands

Same here!! :yes::yes::claphands
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 1:50 am

Could the blood on Kenny face be from the wrestling date?

I thing I am not hearing this season is that she has fallen in love with 2 people.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat May 20, 2017 2:05 am

"She definitely has that "in-love" glow "

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 47 Captur13

Source

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 47 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 47 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 2:07 am

@TLTF Wow just wow.  Damn come on Monday already!!!!!!!!!!! :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat May 20, 2017 2:08 am

@reason Haha IKR! I just cant wait!

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 2:15 am

I wonder are they doing the after each show talk this season? Where CH host with different people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1