SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Bee Mon May 15, 2017 3:39 pm

I delete stuff years later when I think it doesn't reflect me as a person anymore or if I think a picture or something I thought was cool at the time is now embarrassing. Sweeping it doesn't have to be bad and I wouldn't blame any contestant for doing it if your social media is going from being viewed by friends and acquaintances to literally everyone.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by ReneeM Mon May 15, 2017 3:48 pm

I've done sweeps on all my SM, especially twitter. There's nothing off the top of my head that was really outrageous but odds are that I definitely said some wild ignorant sh*t when I was in high school (because doesn't everyone?) and I don't want it following me around, and potentially impacting my future, especially if doesn't reflect who I am as a person in the present. I think it's just a smart thing to do tbh and everyone should do it IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 15, 2017 3:50 pm

If he indeed does a clean up he won't be the first or last, as long as the show continues to air IMO, that will do it.  Sometimes its a couple of silly, embarrassing posts, other times its a massive clean up to make them seem like someone else totally (looking at you Luke Pell).  So will be interesting to see just how much is done to any of her top guys, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 4:45 pm

ReneeM wrote:I've done sweeps on all my SM, especially twitter. There's nothing off the top of my head that was really outrageous but odds are that I definitely said some wild ignorant sh*t when I was in high school (because doesn't everyone?) and I don't want it following me around,  and potentially impacting my future, especially if doesn't reflect who I am as a person in the present. I think it's just a smart thing to do tbh and everyone should do it IMO.

yes yes yes yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 15, 2017 6:15 pm

Just noticed that Peter's following is now 593.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 16, 2017 12:00 am

Me too. With both Rachel and Peter resurfacing on SM, I hope he's her F1.

Go, Peter.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 16, 2017 12:02 am

ElonM wrote:Me too. With both Rachel and Peter resurfacing on SM, I hope he's her F1.

Go, Peter.
I wouldn't be opposed for the "sweet" guy to run away with it for once although I do love the Bad Men too laugh out loud it'll be interesting to see. Resurfacing on sm at the same time is a good thing definitely.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 12:24 am

@alanna how do you know they resurfaced at the same time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 16, 2017 12:26 am

Jmack wrote:@alanna how do you know they resurfaced at the same time?
I don't laugh out loud someone posted it in one of the threads. Oh gosh, this is how misinformation gets spread, zoinks!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Tue May 16, 2017 12:30 am

@Jmack I looked at their SM, Rachel had followed one new person and peter had changed his bio. It seemed to have happened around the same time. Maybe hours apart? imo

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 16, 2017 12:33 am

Peter & Bryan all resurfaced pretty close timing wise to each other. Both Peter and Bryan gained a follower/following sometime after 12 this morning but it could've been reactivations of accounts. However Peter's IG bio changed around the same time (within an hour I think) Rachel followed someone.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 12:34 am

Whenever it happened, it's not like they are together. Once they left, they left separately and won't be together for at least a couple of weeks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens