SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by ReneeM Tue May 16, 2017 12:35 am

Yeah I think it's a reach but it might be something no idea Jojo and Jordan always used to seemingly be on IG at the same time throughout her season IIRC

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Alanna Tue May 16, 2017 12:40 am

ReneeM wrote:Yeah I think it's a reach but it might be something no idea Jojo and Jordan always used to seemingly be on IG at the same time throughout her season IIRC
Same for Nadi and Josh and Shawn and Kait iirc as well. It's definitely a thing, if that really happened. I don't know. I'm not following that closely... quite yet laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 16, 2017 12:43 am

Oh, being on social media at the same time is absolutely telling. Memorial Day Weekend is usually the first safe house visit for the lead and her chosen guy - I know it was for JoJo and Andi, so that weekend should be pretty telling.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Peter on the show. It works out well. He's either Rachel's F1 or IMO the next bachelor.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 12:44 am

I understand being on SM at the same time, during SHV's, but she just got home. I don't think Rachel and her F1 were together today, at the same time, on SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 16, 2017 12:50 am

I'm not sure she just got home. She was wearing a sunglass at the airport. Hence, I'm assuming the photo was taken during the day.  no idea
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 16, 2017 10:16 am

I think Peter deleted another post : 243 now. Please, Correct me if I'm wrong!

It's just an FYI.

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 25 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 25 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 11:39 am

Because ABC is taking their sweet time releasing bios, first night pics and interviews, :pout I resorted to going back through some of the stuff from filming and I noticed something in the Ellen video I hadn't before ...

After Ellen explains what they have to do Peter looks over at Rachel shaking his head no and you can actually hear him say "Rachel" followed by it seems like I can't do this, because the other guys all chime in "You have to do it".  I just found it cute that he def seemed uncomfortable and shy about having to go up and dance in the audience and I like that he already felt ok letting Rachel see that. It makes him really relatable and even more attractive to me (Nothing against the extreme extroverts out there, more power to y'all). IMO.

Anyway, I love the photos they usually put out of the limo entrances and night one. Maybe they're not even doing it this year, since it's so late now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 11:43 am

@relaxing I thought I was the only one who saw that.  Thanks for joining my lonely club. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 25 2498057887

About the photos it will come out tomorrow.

Last edited by reason on Tue May 16, 2017 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 16, 2017 11:44 am

@relaxing @reason now I have to go find it and watch it again. giggling

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 16, 2017 11:44 am

Ok now I have to go watch this video again giggling

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 25 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 25 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 11:45 am

@TLTF I am watching it right now laugh out loud giggling giggling on my split screen computer

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 16, 2017 11:53 am

relaxing wrote:Because ABC is taking their sweet time releasing bios, first night pics and interviews, :pout I resorted to going back through some of the stuff from filming and I noticed something in the Ellen video I hadn't before ...

After Ellen explains what they have to do Peter looks over at Rachel shaking his head no and you can actually hear him say "Rachel" followed by it seems like I can't do this, because the other guys all chime in "You have to do it".  I just found it cute that he def seemed uncomfortable and shy about having to go up and dance in the audience and I like that he already felt ok letting Rachel see that. It makes him really relatable and even more attractive to me (Nothing against the extreme extroverts out there, more power to y'all). IMO.

Anyway, I love the photos they usually put out of the limo entrances and night one.  Maybe they're not even doing it this year, since it's so late now.

I'm not quite sure that he said “Rachel”, I think it was Willy G BUT, yes I totally saw him already showing his shy and uncomfortable side. And it's great because it shows that they can be like that around each other, not afrait of their feeling. Which makes him like you said really relatable Smiley

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens