SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 09, 2017 4:06 pm

oh ok. Thanks..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 6:53 pm

see2love wrote:When he said " I have just kissed Viarni, I dont know what to do, I feel like a douche and made a cringy face after the scene Claudia asked him for a kiss makes me also believe Claudia isnt F1.  

not a scene..... he JUST told her that he JUST has this overhelming feeling to protect her........... then she want to kiss him and ask him.

the context is vastly different IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue May 09, 2017 7:05 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I read on here somewhere that Claudia actually stole him away first or am I wrong and it was a different RC.  Sorry if this is incorrect.

@iamreal2u I think you are referring to me that posted about Episode 15 CP chats.
If I get a chance I will screenshot why I said that I did. Claudia asked to chat with Zac first not Viarni IMO off of watching back and also Hannah's comment about "I think he would have pulled you away if you hadn't asked first". Claudia "I don't think so". Plus is you notice who is sitting by who at time Zac or the girls asking you will see a peek of a dress color or big give away to me was Lily's bare feet after taking off her shoes.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue May 09, 2017 7:09 pm

HEA wrote:
see2love wrote:When he said " I have just kissed Viarni, I dont know what to do, I feel like a douche and made a cringy face after the scene Claudia asked him for a kiss makes me also believe Claudia isnt F1.  

not a scene..... he JUST told her that he JUST has this overhelming feeling to protect her........... then she want to kiss him and ask him.

the context is vastly different IMO

You can always see different scenarios.  You can also say that Zac's face saying about kissing at this cocktail Viarni if she was already his favorite or assumed F1 why would he care about kissing her.  The same about Claudia why would he care?  Just because he did kiss both of them IMO doesn't give a thumb's up over each other.  He didn't want to brake his rule and was more like "dang" I just did, plain and simple. IMO

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue May 09, 2017 7:39 pm

@4health I think all the girls had their shoes off at that point. When I saw that I actually thought that they had all taken a walk on the beach

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue May 09, 2017 9:06 pm

LynnTa wrote:@4health I think all the girls had their shoes off at that point. When I saw that I actually thought that they had all taken a walk on the beach

@LynnTa if you watch it really closely they show the girls at the CP at different times and where they are sitting and their shoes and who is missing and what is being said and when they come back and where the girls are at that time and it does give you a better perspective of the possible order of things IMO.  They don't show everything in order and as it happens.  There have been many times during the RC if you are really watching you can see that they edited the order of who is actually called up first.   If I remember right it was in many other seasons and it was noted here on this forum.  I remember it was discovered during Georgia Love's RC and the actual order I think the F3 RC it was shown one way but we saw on the table less roses or more roses or something like that.  So, it isn't farfetched concept with this season also. IMO

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 9:14 pm

I need some help if you can go over to the social media page @LeapofFaith found lots of photos of Claudia with this guy called Brad she has posted the link. At first I thought they were cousins but reading through the messages they are not but have known each since they were 5/6.I would to hear what others think and if it is worthwhile posting more i.e photos from his open IG account.Also last nigh he was following Zac from what I can sleuth this morning he is not. The photos are almost indicative of boyfriend girlfriend. Claudia is wearing the necklace Zac gave her bar one

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 9:17 pm

Karina wrote:I need some help if you can go over to the social media page @LeapofFaith found lots of photos of Claudia with this guy called Brad she has posted the link. At first I thought they were cousins but reading through the messages they are not but have known each since they were 5/6.I would to hear what others think and if it is worthwhile posting more i.e photos from his open IG account.Also last nigh he was following Zac from what I can sleuth this morning he is not. The photos are almost indicative of boyfriend girlfriend. Claudia is wearing the necklace Zac gave her bar one

I have seen the pics and the guy just love attention. He has now a famous friend (claudia) and he is messing and bloating around about it. I posted the link in the SC thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 9:20 pm

HEA wrote:
Karina wrote:I need some help if you can go over to the social media page @LeapofFaith found lots of photos of Claudia with this guy called Brad she has posted the link. At first I thought they were cousins but reading through the messages they are not but have known each since they were 5/6.I would to hear what others think and if it is worthwhile posting more i.e photos from his open IG account.Also last nigh he was following Zac from what I can sleuth this morning he is not. The photos are almost indicative of boyfriend girlfriend. Claudia is wearing the necklace Zac gave her bar one

I have seen the pics and the guy just love attention. He has now a famous friend (claudia) and he is messing and bloating around about it. I posted the link in the SC thread.

He says he is 'drunken in love with this classy bitch' he is well known re rugby in NZ last night he was following Zac now I can not find it

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 9:27 pm

@Karina I think he is just messing around. if you check all his insta, it is tons of pics with different girls and he is holding them as if they are his GF.

I think he is using claudia's fame to have some attention on him... if he was truly her BG, prods would immediately stop it as it is a breach of contract.

since she also kind hugged another guy like that, i think she is just affectionate with her close friends and has fun. I do not think we should see much into it.

what makes me pause on the other hand is that she was still wearing her diams neckace on march 31, april 1, april 15 and april 18.......... less than 3 weeks ago

i think that now everyone knows about it, she will not be seen with it....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 10:33 am

ok. lets try to put the prods shoes

1. we have seen zac hugging viarni for quite a while now but most viewers did not connect it was HTD... but we saw him smiling....

2. This comment with the dot blue shirt... no mention of name but we know it was at viarni HTD

3. teasers pushes us to see that Viarni HTD went south... which in my book is often the reverse... but could be preparation for F3 exit

4. Claudia HTD is challenged with the age difference.

5. Lily HTD seems really fun with the moto, him saying he is nervous and big open arms and smiles at the arrival... so can we say perfect HTD, too perfect?

It happens a lot that the prods want us to believe that the HTD did not go well, therefore the girl is F1. So if I keep the same logic...

Viarni F1, Claudia F2 and Lily F3

this if Viarni stays.

... jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu May 11, 2017 3:02 pm

HEA wrote:ok. lets try to put the prods shoes

1. we have seen zac hugging viarni for quite a while now but most viewers did not connect it was HTD... but we saw him smiling....

2. This comment with the dot blue shirt... no mention of name but we know it was at viarni HTD

3. teasers pushes us to see that Viarni HTD went south... which in my book is often the reverse... but could be preparation for F3 exit

4. Claudia HTD is challenged with the age difference.

5. Lily HTD seems really fun with the moto, him saying he is nervous and big open arms and smiles at the arrival... so can we say perfect HTD, too perfect?

It happens a lot that the prods want us to believe that the HTD did not go well, therefore the girl is F1. So if I keep the same logic...

Viarni F1, Claudia F2 and Lily F3

this if Viarni stays.

... jmo

@HEA I am wondering about the bold part of your post.   IMO this really doesn't happen a lot on the international franchises.   When I think back to the AUS seasons of the bachelor all the F1 HTD's went really well.    Sam Woods with Blakey it went great for HTD.   Alex with Richie's season her HTD went really well.   So, thinking about NZ bachelor's Matilda's HTD went good also with Art.  Some here like to compare Georgia Love's season with this one and Lee's HTD went good.  The only question in Georgia's mind was the age and Lee's grandma talking about babies.  If we really look back at the previews tptb (prod) have really given the viewers hints of what to come.  We try to read into everything LOL makes it seem like tptb is trying to mislead us.  The preview about someone want to quit we thought they were implying it to Lily since Lily wasn't shown in the RC.  IMO now that we have seen the episode tptb gave us a hint of who was leaving.  They didn't show Lily because she already had a rose at the RC and they couldn't show her holding a rose.   But, in that preview we have Sarah saying she needed to talk to him.   So, just maybe this new preview about Viarni's dad asking tough question and making it seem like it's bad and with the hug picture and the comment from Zac with concerns.  Tptb is giving it all to us and hinting to us that Viarni is the next to go? We shall see

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha