SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 17, 2017 9:33 pm

Zac sums up the person he will choose imo when he says, "It's not about who I can live with, but who I can't live without".

That to me is that indescribable something, an unspoken connection, and knowing of "when you know, you know".

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 17, 2017 9:35 pm

Preview of finale...

Looks really good and like Zac will be emotional.

Such lovely girls this season and Zac seems to be genuine about this so hoping it all works out in the end yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 20, 2017 12:27 am

I'm not sure how many hours till FRC but I want to wish everyone luck on a good season finale, in case I miss it. Due to the time difference, I could be a little early with my best wishes!

I hope it's romantic and the couple are very happy! beatingheart

Looking forward to reading all about it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 12:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure how many hours till FRC but I want to wish everyone luck on a good season finale, in case I miss it. Due to the time difference, I could be a little early with my best wishes!

I hope it's romantic and the couple are very happy!  beatingheart

Looking forward to reading all about it!

Thanks so much yes it will great to see whoever is F1 as long as they are happy. I think I will be sleuthing until the 11th hour hi ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 3806527698

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 1:11 pm

Karina wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Just spotted another TV3 preview and Zac and Viarni were sharing a pretty steamy kiss in a car!

I have no clue...seriously... I am completely stumped! Roll on Sunday! I can't wait!

I saw that as well very full on !!!!!!!!!!

This sounds exactly like how it was edited for Art and Matilda. Art always had the more physical stuff shown with his F2... and then the SCs for the finale preview showed Art and Matilda with full on kissing.

If I went just by edit, IMO Viarni has the obvious F1 edit -- obvious in the beginning, doubt/hidden in the middle, back to being more obvious by finale. Add in the Matilda F1 theme music that only Viarni got as well and Woman's Day comparing Viarni to Matilda... plus, getting WR/FIR like Matilda did as well and Zac himself saying he had that instant connection right from the beginning with Viarni which is what Art said himself there's a ton to support her as F1, IMO and those things are just some of the staples.

If Lily is F1 then it will be surprising to me solely based on her edit and being a slow burn which Zac himself said and compared his relationship with Lily to that of a slow burn. I've yet to watch a slow burn become F1 when there is an obvious possible-F1 also in the final two (as Viarni is) so I will be surprised if so. Then again, there's always a first for everything....

Not too long to go yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 8:43 pm

Finale preview posted on the Three FB account

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ThreeNewZealand/posts/#
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat May 20, 2017 9:04 pm

I have caught up, had a bachelor NZ marathon today, @robinvi :Thanktwo . One favor, please, could you please, post the Fantasy date episode?

I think it's V. and honestly, I love both V and Lily. But Zac is like a nervous school boy around V. He continuously tells her he likes her, he wants to reassure her. The only thing that gives me doubt is when he got so emotional talking about hurting V (during her HTD).

That I think can be read two ways:

1. He is so in love with her that the thought of her hurting, especially if he is the one causing the pain, is devastating to him.
2. He know he is going to hurt her and the reality of that hit him in the moment.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sat May 20, 2017 9:11 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:I have caught up, had a bachelor NZ marathon today,  @robinvi :Thanktwo . One favor, please, could you please, post the Fantasy date episode?

I think it's V. and honestly, I love both V and Lily. But Zac is like a nervous school boy around V. He continuously tells her he likes her, he wants to reassure her. The only thing that gives me doubt is when he got so emotional talking about hurting V (during her HTD).

That I think can be read two ways:

1. He is so in love with her that the thought of her hurting, especially if he is the one causing the pain, is devastating to him.
2. He know he is going to hurt her and the reality of that hit him in the moment.

No problem and episode 17 fantasy dates posted
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat May 20, 2017 9:15 pm

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 9:21 pm

Great to have you watching @Spoil Me Again bestbud! I see it the same way as you...even the two options as well I can see either way. SM though definitely makes me doubt more about F1 so will be interesting to see what happens.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat May 20, 2017 9:26 pm

blowkiss @AllAboutLove I have been following the recaps and all the amazing sleuthing you ALL do here. group hug group hug

Very much looking forward to finding out for sure.

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat May 20, 2017 9:34 pm

I've been following too and there is amazing sleuthing here! So fun to read.  Thanks AAL and everyone.   :Thanktwo 
Just a great season. Zac looks so sexy post show.  He's got a sparkle in his eyes. Love must agree with him. Bring on the finale!!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 58 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha