SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 10:47 am

I am now even more convinced that Viarni is F1. Looks to me a repeat of Georgia's season - with the slow burn being Lily and being highlighted, whilst the instant connection (Viarni) is hidden. I am guessing he chooses Viarni if they are going to such lengths to hide the connection. Pity, as I really like what I see between Zac and Lily. JMO.

Back to top Go down

ClassicLily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 10:52 am

@bachfan05 After watching yesterday show I do agree he wont choose Lily the risk, he will go for the safe Viarni.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 08, 2017 10:55 am

bachfan05 wrote:I am now even more convinced that Viarni is F1. Looks to me a repeat of Georgia's season - with the slow burn being Lily and being highlighted, whilst the instant connection (Viarni) is hidden. I am guessing he chooses Viarni if they are going to such lengths to hide the connection. Pity, as I really like what I see between Zac and Lily. JMO.

I agree with this - he really seems infatuated with Viarni with butterflies in the stomach, nervous and smitten/blushing around each other, kind of infatuation that doesn't require much conversation or build up and imo the heart (when it's infatuated) wants what the heart wants
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 08, 2017 11:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:IMO Hannah is definitely going home tonight. I can see Viarni being upset as you said @Karina since Viarni and Hannah are good friends and going by Hannah's mom's IG pic of V with Hannah definitely looks like they are still friends which is nice

I agree Hannah is next on the chopping block.  

If Viarni is being floated as first Bachelorette, she will go at F3, IMO.  If she makes it to top 2, I will have to face the fact that she may well be F1.  If that happens, all I can say is they must have hidden a LOT from view.  

I mean, let's look at last night's conversations:

(Paraphrasing)

Lily

"Look, you're an awesome dude and I'd like to have a crack at a relationship with you but I've spent like a week's worth of time with you all up and that's not enough for me to say I love you since I'm a rational human being who understands this is a tv show and I find I need to actually know a person before I fall in love with them.  

Also, I've rushed into relationships before and they haven't worked out so I'd rather do it properly this time.  If you'd like to try a relationship with me on those grounds, that would be brilliant, but if you want the fairytale ending with a girl gushing about how she's fallen in love with you already, you'd better look elsewhere, bub. "

And then Zac says:

"How are you only 20?"

And then Lily cracks a joke with a mouth full of food about actually being 40 but having a lot of work done and cements her status as my favourite contestant ever.

Viarni

[Sitting on a bench with Zac looking like a schoolgirl at recess talking to a boy she has a crush on] "I like you"

Zac: "I like you too."  [Goes in for a kiss, V pecks at him and then decides she better leave right now so she's not late for maths class]

Claudia

"I'm going to pash Zac every chance I get"

Zac: "I just kissed Viarni so I really shouldn't but...." [pashes Claudia]

Hannah:

Zac: "I still feel like you're a bit uncomfortable around me.  Here, come on this tiny boat with me and let's have an awkward conversation about how awkward you feel.  To make it extra awkward, let's do it within earshot of the other two girls."

Hannah: "I didn't think I could feel anymore awkward, but I was wrong."

Sarah:

"I've had enough of this.  Peace out".

Now, I know they like to hide and emphasise things in the edit but based on those conversations, Lily is the only one justifiably F1, IMO.  We have seen the progression of their relationship from fun to passionate to now all of that plus a more serious/mature outlook.

If Viarni is Zac's choice then whatever he has with her must be UNBELIEVABLE if it's better than what he has with Lily - so why are we not seeing it?!  If Viarni is F1 then OK but I need to know WHY and at this point, I have no idea why he would choose her over Lily.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 08, 2017 1:37 pm

I haven't had the chance to view the latest episode, but I will comment on the previous one. Watching Viarni's date with Zak it seemed so spliced and diced. There was a moment when they were walking along...and I'm sorry, but I forget exactly what was said...but, there was some concern about their relationship. Next thing, we are shown their backs as they are walking along and in a VO, she is expressing doubt. It is a very negative vibe, but then right after, they are shown looking at each other all smiles. It was clear to me that a lot...a whole lot...was left on the editing room floor.

I also thought that the date Viarni and Zack had was the most intimate of all the ones I had seen up to that point. Zac giving her a massage was extremely romantic and sexy and I can see that being a date that the lead would request for his F1.

I tend to agree with those who feel that the relationship with the F1 is being hidden, while the one with the F2 is being emphasized. Also, I have never seen a lead pick the slow burn. That could always change, but I am sceptical.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 08, 2017 1:52 pm

Sprite wrote:I haven't had the chance to view the latest episode, but I will comment on the previous one. Watching Viarni's date with Zak it seemed so spliced and diced. There was a moment when they were walking along...and I'm sorry, but I forget exactly what was said...but, there was some concern about their relationship. Next thing, we are shown their backs as they are walking along and in a VO, she is expressing doubt. It is a very negative vibe, but then right after, they are shown looking at each other all smiles. It was clear to me that a lot...a whole lot...was left on the editing room floor.

I also thought that the date Viarni and Zack had was the most intimate of all the ones I had seen up to that point. Zac giving her a massage was extremely romantic and sexy and I can see that being a date that the lead would request for his F1.

I tend to agree with those who feel that the relationship with the F1 is being hidden, while the one with the F2 is being emphasized. Also, I have never seen a lead pick the slow burn. That could always change, but I am sceptical.

IA - Great post.

IMO nearly every interaction between Zac and Viarni has been heavily edited. I believe they are splicing and dicing their time together because it is so obvious that they are totally into each other.

I also believe they are giving Viarni the "Lee" edit and when the season is finished there will be complaints from both the viewers and the happy couple that TPTB didn't show enough of their love story.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 08, 2017 2:15 pm

And if so the complaints will be justified, IMO.  

It's like getting to the end of a murder mystery and you've decoded all the hidden clues to work out the killer and then it turns out to be the guy that delivered the pizza in one scene 15 minutes into the movie and you say, well how was I supposed to work that out?  

And they say, oh no he definitely did it and he had this fascinating motive and covered it up in such a clever way.  Actually, you might have enjoyed seeing those bits, but we didn't want to give away the ending so we cut it all out. Aren't you pleased with the SURPRISE?!

Yeah, great.  Thanks.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 08, 2017 3:39 pm

Ok - I'm here! A bit travel weary and trying to answer work emails at the same time but here goes.

dom and girls talking about sarah leaving. He hands over the date card. Claudia gets the single date and Hannah is gutted.

Claudia's regrow is so bad! She's starting to look like a zebra as her natural hair colour is very dark.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 08, 2017 3:41 pm

https://twitter.com/TheBachelorNZ

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Mon May 08, 2017 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 08, 2017 3:42 pm

Claudia walks up to Zac and the background music is very sad.

OMG - I can't get over her hair! It's like when you are talking to someone that has a big pimple and you can help staring at when you make coversation with them.

Zac and Claudia at the beach having a good ole pash in the water.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 08, 2017 3:43 pm

Girls back at the house talking about Claudia and wondering what Zac sees in Claudia - Hannah is being insecure.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 08, 2017 3:44 pm

https://twitter.com/TheBachelorNZ
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Spoil Me Again
brownravens
stuckinsc
AngelaM
quix
Dutchy23
alwaystulips
djogbenyuie
robinvi
iamreal2u
emusha