SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 16, 2017 9:21 am

This is how RS has done things in the past. He suggests possible monetary compensation. So now he apparently, goes back on that word? Or suggests that was never a possibility? Because this is not the first or second time I have heard this. Nor the third.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by mindless Tue May 16, 2017 9:22 am

Good on Jade IMO! I'd need about a million to talk to RS for an hour or two. And he makes his money off these people, so they're stupid to give him content for free IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 9:24 am

@mindless Check that you mean five million for an hour.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 16, 2017 9:27 am

He hasn't paid any of his podcast guests and none before this have asked for compensation. It's a silly one hour conversation. I can't imagine asking for payment for that. Then again, this is Jade and her whole life is sponsored so it's no surprise she'd do this. I just find it ridiculous. Well and funny because I'm now picturing her asking for compensation for every little media tidbit she shares and some of those people probably laugh on her face.

JMOAA

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 67 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 67 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 9:31 am

it's not just jade. i listen to a lot of different podcasts on different subjects and guests dont get paid for appearances. they do it to keep their name current. jade be dumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 9:32 am

But why give RS an hour he will certainly make money from? Are they friends? He isnt anyone important, just an opportunist like all the others. I see nothing wrong in deeming one's time valuable. She doesnt need or have to be on his podcast as she is doing okay shilling. so if he wants her bbad enough, he should pay! IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 9:33 am

BTW, I am not a diehard Jade fan, I just dont see why people should toe RS's line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 16, 2017 9:35 am

It's a simple yes/no thing.
Do you want to do this? Yes or no?
Will you do this interview? Yes or no?
Do you compensate? Yes or no?
Will you do this for free? Yes or no?
Done.
There are members here who have dealt with this slime ball for years and when he does not get what he wants he schemes, twists and manipulates. Nothing is simple with him when it's not his way. I have seen this first hand. Not just my first hand. I have seen this with others sharing their first hand with me.
She may be of the same ilk. So add two peas of from the same pod and you get pea soup. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 9:39 am

Kashathediva wrote:It's a simple yes/no thing.
Do you want to do this? Yes or no?
Will you do this interview? Yes or no?
Do you compensate? Yes or no?
Will you do this for free? Yes or no?

Done.
There are members here who have dealt with this slime ball for years and when he does not get what he wants he schemes, twists and manipulates. Nothing is simple with him when it's not his way. I have seen this first hand. Not just my first hand. I have seen this with others sharing their first hand with me.
She may be of the same ilk. So add two peas of from the same pod and you get pea soup. JMO

Exactly!! Why call her out just to make her seem like a money grubbing person that you yourself are? If he was a decent human being, he would have moved on and booked someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 10:13 am

see2love wrote:Why shouldnt this person ask for compensation? RS profits from traffic to his site, bring in the bachelor people for interviews and you get more traffic which puts money in his pocket.
He makes his money from spoiling and writing about a tv show he doesnt contribute to producing, so he is no better than the person asking for compensation. Both leeches. IMO

Preach it mama. The reason this dude was able to turn this into a "career" is because he had the dumb luck of being chosen to expose the Jason fiasco. Since then it's been bribery, manipulation, and plain old butt-kissing to keep himself relevant. Now all of a sudden he wants to put on airs? Please. If he doesn't want to pay this contestant, tell her/ him that and keep it moving.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue May 16, 2017 10:14 am

umngirl wrote:He hasn't paid any of his podcast guests and none before this have asked for compensation. It's a silly one hour conversation. I can't imagine asking for payment for that. Then again, this is Jade and her whole life is sponsored so it's no surprise she'd do this. I just find it ridiculous. Well and funny because I'm now picturing her asking for compensation for every little media tidbit she shares and some of those people probably laugh on her face.

JMOAA

I don't see what the big deal is. If Jade doesn't think it's worth her time to do it for free then more power to her IMO. I guess she's not desperate enough and she gets points from me for that, anyone would, even if it was Robby. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 16, 2017 10:16 am

Good for Jade imo maybe pregnancy brain is actually helping a lady for once laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz