SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by maniluh Tue May 16, 2017 12:07 am

ReneeM wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:A best friend in two months, less than 50 hours or whatever. Ok.

Respect, to me is something that Bryan would say. The word respect is thrown around a lot in my Italian background. I could see the same coming from him with his background IMO.

Time is irrelevant IMO when it comes to best friends. When I met my best friend and I don't throw that word around lightly, we knew virtually right away we were it for each other, and years later we've been best friends since. IMO you can meet someone and know right away that one way or another, you're supposed to be in each other's lives and that's what happened with us.

Also I think respect is thrown around a lot in virtually every culture. I'm Jamaican and that word is thrown around a lot too.

Jmo.

Totally agree with this post. Smiley

She looks so happy and I hope she found what she's been looking for.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Bee Tue May 16, 2017 12:09 am

Not that there is anything wrong with that but I'm glad it wasn't the usual pretty selfie. There is real joy to me in that image.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 16, 2017 12:11 am

ReneeM wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:A best friend in two months, less than 50 hours or whatever. Ok.

Respect, to me is something that Bryan would say. The word respect is thrown around a lot in my Italian background. I could see the same coming from him with his background IMO.

Time is irrelevant IMO when it comes to best friends. When I met my best friend and I don't throw that word around lightly, we knew virtually right away we were it for each other, and years later we've been best friends since. IMO you can meet someone and know right away that one way or another, you're supposed to be in each other's lives and that's what happened with us.

Also I think respect is thrown around a lot in virtually every culture. I'm Jamaican and that word is thrown around a lot too.

Jmo.
Absolutely has happened to me too- romantically and with friends. Sometimes your heart just knows, hopefully hers did too. Can't wait for this season after sitting out the last one! Rach is almost totally brand new to me and I'm looking forward to her and her boys laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 16, 2017 1:06 am

My Hopes For This Season Of The Bachelorette
http://www.refinery29.com/2017/05/154531/rachel-lindsay-black-bachelorette-contestants-race-issues

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 1:54 am

maniluh wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Jmo.

Totally agree with this post. Smiley

She looks so happy and I hope she found what she's been looking for.

I, too, agree with this. Although Rachel looking happy may not mean that she definitely is happy, this picture is all we have to go on. And, I, for one, think she looks genuinely happy and goofy in this picture, so I choose to believe that she is happy. I wish her all the best and that she finds the everlasting love that she deserves, no matter who she chooses in the end. #StillTeamGapThough

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 16, 2017 2:11 am

Well, RS ain't in no hurry to spoil Rachel's season early. He's currently complaining about a former contestant who is seeking payment to appear on his Podcast. rofl
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue May 16, 2017 2:15 am

@ElonM I saw that... is that an ego thing to tweet about someone without spilling who it is? I didn't understand the point of letting everyone know that a mystery person wanted money for an interview, when only that person and RS will ever know. He could have just told that person off in dm's...

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 2:28 am

@ericbutterfly definitely an ego thing

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 16, 2017 8:56 am

He basically gave away who it was in his replies back to people though. I bet no one can guess which Schiller, I mean contestant, would seek payment. It's not like her whole life isn't sponsored already.

Anyway, I'm guessing the breakdown is coming later this week.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 66 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 66 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 9:01 am

@umngirl Who is it that wants money?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 16, 2017 9:04 am

reason wrote:@umngirl Who is it that wants money?

Based on his replies: Jade.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 66 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 66 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 9:06 am

Why shouldnt this person ask for compensation? RS profits from traffic to his site, bring in the bachelor people for interviews and you get more traffic which puts money in his pocket.
He makes his money from spoiling and writing about a tv show he doesnt contribute to producing, so he is no better than the person asking for compensation. Both leeches. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz