SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by ericbutterfly Sun May 14, 2017 7:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:
ericbutterfly wrote:You know it's only normal to assume that if they refer to Rachel's guys as leftovers that they also believe that they are Nick's leftovers. I think it wouldn't sound so degrading if they said the word "exes" instead.

laugh out loud There's gotta be something in between leftovers and exes because I always cringe when bach people outside the F2 call the lead their ex.  It just seems like too strong a term IMO.

Technically they are dating the lead during their duration on the show, and some do consider the lead to be their boyfriend or girlfriend while they are on the show and dating and making out with them... but I do get your point laugh out loud... :yes: it does seem too "official" of a term. The only thing I can think of better than "leftovers" besides "exes" is just not mentioning anything at all, because we get it already! You're gonna be on BIP and you already know Rachel's guys will be on there as well... so just stop deadhorse laugh out loud

My opinions ^
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by crunchycheeto Sun May 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Lauren or Lacey? Both are reaching if they think they can call dibs on Peter. Like, try being relevant first?

IA, @ReneeM. There must be a term between leftovers and exes that would be more appropriate, less cringey, and more brief than "a guy I group-dated twice on reality TV".
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 14, 2017 8:35 pm

That promo makes me so excited! I'm getting Ali vibes too. I'll try not to read into their usage of 'baddest' but it's gonna be a loooong season. Suspect

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 14, 2017 9:15 pm

The producers hit the jackpot with Rachel and her F3. Their non-activity on social media is probably welcoming. Makes it harder to spoil. jmo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun May 14, 2017 9:17 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:Lauren or Lacey? Both are reaching if they think they can call dibs on Peter. Like, try being relevant first?

IA, @ReneeM. There must be a term between leftovers and exes that would be more appropriate, less cringey, and more brief than "a guy I group-dated twice on reality TV".

Rejects? That's what I call them, since they were rejected.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by adriana Sun May 14, 2017 9:25 pm

When do all contestants usually make their accounts public?

adriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun May 14, 2017 9:35 pm

@ElonM I am wondering how active Rachel will be on SM while the show is airing, even during Nick's season and after it was announced she was the lead she still did not post much.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 9:37 pm

@Carine She did not post much because she went back to work. I think she might once in a while to an interview to help the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun May 14, 2017 9:45 pm

@reason from what has been said she is not really into SM so will be interesting how much she will post.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun May 14, 2017 9:57 pm

I'm not entirely sure how it works, but my guess is producers will send her pics from each date, particularly one-on-ones. Then I guess it's either up to her or part of her contract to post them in order to promote the show. It may not have been common practice in earlier seasons, but if I were a producer of the show, I'd totally capitalize on the free advertising by instructing/encouraging the lead to regularly post on SM each week. I figured that's how Nick and some of the contestants from this past season got pictures from their dates. It's not like they had their phones with them.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun May 14, 2017 10:11 pm

Nick uses and is way more SM savvy in general though. I'd be shocked if she did the picture posting every week like he did. I think most of the promotion will go the more traditional route, with interviews or w/e with some SM sprinkles here or there. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 14, 2017 10:20 pm

Rachel just started her twitter Jan/17. She has 63 posts. She has 100 posts on her IG which looks like she had for 3 yrs or so. Not a lot of SM activity whether she was on Nick's season or not. Twitter IMO started because she was on Nick's season and probably talks about being the 'ette.

She posted 3 pics of her and Nick. She is the lead, IMO she will be posting pics of her dates whether she wants to or not which is what a lot of leads do.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun May 14, 2017 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz