SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 10:00 pm

@GuardianAngel Would he have been at the FRC?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by TLTF Sat May 13, 2017 10:04 pm

What does he usually tweets at the FRC ?

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 46 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 46 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat May 13, 2017 10:16 pm

Bee wrote:Not to be a negative nancy but that promo raised some hairs on the back of my neck. I just hope they don't "angry black woman" her

the atlanta housewives have the highest ratings for a reason and I wouldn't put it past tptb.

I don't think the producers will "angry black woman" Rachel but some viewers certainly will based on their prejudices because in their eyes, anytime a black woman is assertive and direct, she's "angry". And that's exactly why Shonda Rimes had make that epic response to that ridiculous New York Times story. Nick said multiple times that Rachel's favorite thing to say during his season was, "I'm just keeping it real..." So yeah, I expect to see her make comments like that and talk the way she does in her every day life and some will read it as "angry black woman". That's not going to be the producers' fault, IMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by queenb231985 Sat May 13, 2017 10:33 pm

Just watched the latest promo..... I actually liked it a lot. I think she is gonna be such a great bachelorette! She looked super pretty, confident, direct, and playful. Loved it!

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat May 13, 2017 10:40 pm

lleyki wrote:
Bee wrote:Not to be a negative nancy but that promo raised some hairs on the back of my neck. I just hope they don't "angry black woman" her

the atlanta housewives have the highest ratings for a reason and I wouldn't put it past tptb.

I don't think the producers will "angry black woman" Rachel but some viewers certainly will based on their prejudices because in their eyes, anytime a black woman is assertive and direct, she's "angry". And that's exactly why Shonda Rimes had make that epic response to that ridiculous New York Times story. Nick said multiple times that Rachel's favorite thing to say during his season was, "I'm just keeping it real..." So yeah, I expect to see her make comments like that and talk the way she does in her every day life and some will read it as "angry black woman". That's not going to be the producers' fault, IMO.

you expressed what i guess I'm worried about better than I could. I've just seen shades of it already on social media and I guess with all the baddest bachelorette yet talk etc my first thought was "oh no, here we go"

I guess ignorant people will always be just that and you have to ignore them. Thanks

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 12:02 am

Hello all,

The guy who picks Rachel up, and is shown crying in the other promo, is named Bryce Powers. Here is a link to his linkedin. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bryce-powers-03275092

And I am so excited for Rachel's season to begin! She has such grace and confidence. I, too, am rooting for a Rachel and Peter love story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 12:06 am

@realitytvfan11 starwelcome to this wonderful board, may you enjoy your time here. Prepare yourself to laugh and cry and even get a little nuts laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 12:09 am

@reason Thank you! I have already gone a little nuts waiting for her season to begin ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 12:10 am

@realitytvfan11 giggling giggling well read and enjoy and count the days. 9days left.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 14, 2017 12:11 am

@realitytvfan11 :Welcome and thanks for Bryce's full name! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 14, 2017 12:17 am

@TLTF I know in Nick's season, Mike Fleiss tweeted "there were tears of joy and some of the other" on the day when they filmed the finale.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 12:19 am

@sdmom Was he there this time and have he ever dont that to the past seasons?

I am curious where is CH is he back in the states?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz