SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 6:27 pm

@Bee It dont raise any hair on my back. Tell it like it is and let the result speak.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by TLTF Sat May 13, 2017 6:27 pm

Bee wrote:Not to be a negative nancy but that promo raised some hairs on the back of my neck. I just hope they don't "angry black woman" her

the atlanta housewives have the highest ratings for a reason and I wouldn't put it past tptb.

Oh I hope not! sad That would be so sad. But Rachel is a classy woman she has the right to know what she wants. I'm hoping for a good edit for her. They seems to like her a lot. I got faith :D

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat May 13, 2017 6:30 pm

yeah I don't want to believe that either and I sincerely hope I'm wrong and we get shown her vulnerability as well as her strong side. Its just i have seen a lot of what might be considered harder imagery used for her since her first promo

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat May 13, 2017 6:31 pm

@Bee interesting that didn't come across that way to me at all in the promo. Actually thought she came off quite confident and fun..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Didn't get anything like that from the promo at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat May 13, 2017 6:39 pm

i hope so guys

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 6:51 pm

I don't think that will be the case. Everyone got to know Rachel somewhat on Nick's season- nothing about her personality that we saw gives off angry black woman. If she suddenly is perceived that way on 'ette, that would be so artificial and ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat May 13, 2017 7:35 pm

@adf23 yes you are right

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 13, 2017 8:06 pm

I think when she's unhappy with someone she tends to have a calm but assertive voice which can be intimidating to some. she reminds me of Ali in that way actually - a woman who can stand up for herself.
the baddest bachelorette in history - go head Rachel I'm loving that new promo if they're truly going to show a strong the multi-faceted woman that she is
All JMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 13, 2017 8:44 pm

TLTF wrote:That would be great if it was one of her F3...

Where did this come from?

ETA: edited the tweet

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat May 13, 2017 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat May 13, 2017 8:47 pm

@GuardianAngel Twitter ! I tried to integrate the tweet but looks like it did not work.

Here is the link.

https://twitter.com/janine_reid17/status/863389572016869376

It's a dead end tho :/

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 45 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 13, 2017 8:57 pm

@TLTF Thanks, I will edit your post and embed the tweet. It didn't work because there was an emoji in the tweet, it has to be deleted before posting. You could add our own in the same spot as the tweet.

I checked MF twitter because he usually tweets someone on the FRC, but he didn't. He did tweet this though. Leaving it here for now.

I'm surpised he didn't tweet something.

Mike Fleiss‏Verified account @fleissmeister  7h7 hours ago
More
New Bachelor-related show coming soon!!!! Let the games begin!!! #thebachelor

Mike Fleiss‏Verified account @fleissmeister  May 12

Prepare for a very exciting announcement, #BachelorNation !!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz