SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Carine Tue May 02, 2017 2:44 pm

reason wrote:So the girls

JoJo  = Jordan went first
Kaitlyn = Shawn went second
Andi = Josh went second
Interesting JoJo started a trent.
Rachel =Peter went first, Eric = second and Bryan bringing up the rear.  

Will JoJo be feature on this season?  Did she speak to Rachel on camera we know she spoke the her because she said so when she was in toronto if I remember correctly?

All this is my speculation and my opinion.

Its interesting because decided to check out who went first during MTP went all the way back to Jillian's season and apart from Andy and Kaitlyn with Nick going first all the other Bachelorettes their F1 went first. Doesn't necessarily mean anything but just some info..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 2:45 pm

Carine wrote:Jordan was first, its interesting because decided to check out who went first during MTP went all the way back to Jillian's season and apart from Andy and Kaitlyn with Nick going first all the other Bachelorettes their F1 went first. Doesn't necessarily mean anything but just some info..

Really?! I like that. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 13 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 2:46 pm

@Carine Interesting indeed. JoJo was the last one. So it starts back to Final 1 first. Hmmmmmm my musing

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 02, 2017 2:48 pm

Just watched some clips to make sure, but may not mean anything, just coincidence but it is interesting..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 02, 2017 2:50 pm

Wait, are we talking about the order filmed or shown? Because the show doesn't always air in the order they were filmed.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 02, 2017 2:52 pm

@ReneeM I assumed that the orders for MTP filmed and shown is the right order considering the leads mentioned "enter name" was meeting the parents first..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 02, 2017 3:09 pm

@ReneeM I was just going to ask that same question.

What you see on TV isn't necessarily the way it was filmed, actually most times it isn't.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 02, 2017 3:22 pm

When I was rewatching the clips the ettes did mention who went first, an example Emily mentions how Jef met her parents yesterday and Arie meeting her parents today. Unless the leads are told to say that....?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 02, 2017 3:23 pm

I am on the Peter train, but I'm not sure if being the 1st is really a good thing. Like GA was saying, may be Bryan is the last but not least. I really hope not tho.

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 13 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 13 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue May 02, 2017 3:23 pm

The last lawyer said in her book that she wanted to 'set the expectations low' so she took Nick to MTP first. Rolling Eyes Will be interesting to see what the thought process is for this lawyer.

This season reminds me so much of Andi's season, it's crazy. Dates, contestants, storyline, et al.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 02, 2017 3:32 pm

coolangel wrote:The last lawyer said in her book that she wanted to 'set the expectations low' so she took Nick to MTP first. Rolling Eyes Will be interesting to see what the thought process is for this lawyer.

This season reminds me so much of Andi's season, it's crazy. Dates, contestants, storyline, et al.

All JMO

Well that's not really nice of her. But I'm curious to see/know if there were any logical behind the order of the MTP for Rachel.

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 13 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4 - Page 13 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 02, 2017 3:33 pm

I actually don't think there is necessarily a pattern I think it may also depend on the lead.

@coolangel so it is the lead who decides the order?

@TLTF right wondering the same thing

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #4

+55
maniluh
quietpal
Alanna
jjjami
kimberlyg
flojo031
ericbutterfly
Rosepetal
2observe
bleuberry
bluwavz