SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:40 am

Wish I could see the bachelorette this Monday, but I'm happy the cavs aren't getting swept laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:30 am

@A1day1 you and I are probably the only two happy about the game tonight! Draymond Green is one of my least favorite players (dirty!) Pachulia is responsible for injuring Kawhi Leonard (imo). So glad they lost badly!

Ok what are we going to do Monday night?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:46 am

sdmom wrote:@A1day1 you and I are probably the only two happy about the game tonight! Draymond Green is one of my least favorite players (dirty!) Pachulia is responsible for injuring Kawhi Leonard (imo). So glad they lost badly!

Nope. Me three. I'm thrilled.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:13 am

Just a question for everybody. Does anyone know what the narrative is for this season? Particularly for the bachelorettes returning it's usually the same old trope of "I don't want my heartbroken again", " I want someone I can trust." Or is this the first one in a longtime that isnt using that spiel?

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:00 am

I find the timing of this new spoiler suspect. Were the producers worried about how the NBA finals would affect the show so they thought tossing out a spoiler would keep the crazy suspense going for the show for the next 2 weeks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:23 am

@mari imo no. They don't care. I am sure they are loving it but they learned years ago the spoilers right or wrong don't affect ratings. Leads etc, do affect ratings

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:45 am

Does it mean anything that Bryan liked her last IG post?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:04 am

Yes, it means he likes it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:08 am

@kashathediva ok great thanks for that

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:22 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Norcalgal may I say I kinda love your family? Gotta love the NBA.
Nothing is as bad as MJ and John Stockton. All JMO.

Aww thanks Stuck! I've always been an admirer of how you think and the way you express your thoughts in writing. Not that I always am on the same 'team' as you. This year, yes, TeamRachel. But I have to say that thanks to editing I'm liking Peter more now than Bryan. Waiting to see if that will change.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:28 pm

sdmom wrote:@A1day1 you and I are probably the only two happy about the game tonight! Draymond Green is one of my least favorite players (dirty!) Pachulia is responsible for injuring Kawhi Leonard (imo). So glad they lost badly!

Watch game 5? giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:35 pm

@Norcalgal No worries. Honestly, I have kind of lost my fan gene. Just tend to get onry when anyone is sold to me as perfect anymore. I tend to find TPTB's perfect to be boring, uninterested and to me often down right false. I almost try to look through the edit now, since TPTB has screwed a lot of people I liked with their edit. All JMO.

But I for the most part love this board and talking even if I do get fatigued by it occasionally.

I hope your guys will be cheering GS with me Monday! bestbud!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10