SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by composer53 Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:56 pm

I'm hoping for a GS sweep also so that we can get a new episode on Monday. I don't want to wait 2 weeks!
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:00 pm

I am in the minority hoping for a Cavs win. LaBron returning home to bring a championship to a city that had won nothing in more than 50 years is still an incredible story to me. Warriors the we-are-light-years-ahead-of-NBA-competition cocky attitude is not my thing.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:03 pm

@sdmom I bet on that game I want GS to win. giggling giggling cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:06 pm

@sdmom I agree 100%!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Lara wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:The next new episode is scheduled to air on June 19.

Per the epi description from ABC found here

Mills said that there would be a new episode  if there is a sweep and there is no game 5. That's also what this promo says - https://youtu.be/IVCuTfKviXg

He also said that if there is a game 5, they'll be doubling up the following week with a Monday and Tuesday episode. I know tvguide doesn't say that though.

So are we all Golden State fans tonight then? I was anyway, they swept my Spurs, but at least KD could finally get a ring!
Go Warriors cheerleader . I can't say I'd hate seeing the Cavs get swept. And I didn't know there was a chance for an ep Monday, so just more reason to cheer them on.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:10 pm

This is a general question is there a youtube video of past week I have never game on Ellen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:21 pm

@reason https://youtu.be/_3yz79YwV5Q

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:27 pm

@A1day1 thank you so much. rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:08 pm

Son texted me that the Refs don't want to have to sit home and watch the Bachelorette on Monday night so they're helping the Cave tonight! They've missed a lot of fouls!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:10 pm

Can GSW please win so I get Petal on my tv screen please :angryemotion laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:34 am

@Norcalgal may I say I kinda love your family? Gotta love the NBA.
Nothing is as bad as MJ and John Stockton. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:56 am

So definitely no Bachelorette on Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10