SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:03 pm

I actually have begun to think with the Alex stuff this week that they are hyping people for BIP. This show has made me a cynic. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:04 pm

wrossy78 wrote:IMO or just a feeling Bryan tells her he loves her first, she's waiting to here it from Peter and he doesn't. Then she decides on Bryan.
Just because someone's doesn't tell you he loves after 9-10 weeks whatever it is doesn't mean they don't care for and adore you it might take them longer to get there.

I agree, but in bachelor world (US version), no ILY means no final rose. It sucks but that is the premise of this show. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:04 pm

nah, i think peter def says i love you as well. I have a feeling that in the end both guys are equally into her, both say I love you, but Rachel was just more in love with one over the other..

Back to top Go down

Post by clhouse Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:05 pm

coolangel wrote:

I actually think her blogs so far were a big clue for Bryan. I had posted this earlier but IMO her comments about Bryan have more of a personal feel to them.

When she is talking about Peter, it's more of a "He is such an awesome guy" (handsome, down to earth, endearing, homeless man sandwich incident) and when she talks about Bryan, it's more of a "He is such an awesome guy for me" (love language spoke to me, him wanting a relationship like his parents) *IMO*.

Even when she talks about giving Peter a rose, it's right after mentioning the homeless man incident. Like how could I not give a rose to this guy (JMO). The way she talks about Bryan is kinda like how past leads spoke about their F1 in the blogs IMO.

I call it the difference between admiration and love. Nick's blogs had it too IMO. He would talk at length about Rachel and IMO the admiration and respect was evident in his words and when he spoke about Vanessa, even with the little that he said, the love was evident IMO.

All JMO

I feel similarly about the Bryan's mentions in her blogs having a more personal quality. Peter's feel closer to admiration, IMO. Another blog thing that leads me to believe Bryan F1: guys in my experience are sensitive about physicality and would be irked if their significant other described another's kiss as the the best kiss of their life compared to praising conversational ease, IMO. Maybe Peter's more evolved than that, though! I do prefer him for Rachel over Bryan. IMO.

clhouse

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:07 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I actually have begun to think with the Alex stuff this week that they are hyping people for BIP. This show has made me a cynic. JMO
Yup!! I really think he'll be in BIP and maybe Will as well who's gotten more airtime this week
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:07 pm

wrossy78 wrote:IMO or just a feeling Bryan tells her he loves her first, she's waiting to here it from Peter and he doesn't. Then she decides on Bryan.
Just because someone's doesn't tell you he loves after 9-10 weeks whatever it is doesn't mean they don't care for and adore you it might take them longer to get there.
This can probs be explained by her choosing the guy that has it all together, too good to be true imo. If Peter makes her wait or work for an ily and Bryan is giving it easily and freely, Bryan is the "better" choice in this environment from her perspective I think.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:14 pm

They are doing this to mess with our heads! To keep us watching. It is a TV show after all. A lot of it is too do with ratings no matter how much we get invested or like the people on it! JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:35 pm

I want to ask a question. Was there anything concrete about RS spoilers apart from sources telling him so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:42 pm

lexforlife wrote:I  want to ask a question. Was there anything concrete about RS spoilers apart from sources telling him so.

From my POV per usual from him: NO.
This is why I always say take a spoiler at face value. Use it as a piece of the puzzle, but simply as another piece. If he could come up with something a bit more concrete perhaps I would have some more faith in him. I know how he operates and he too often jumps the gun and does not properly check.
With that being said, I do have to wonder with him having to eat crow and admit being wrong the first time, if he didn't go the extra mile and cross check this time to make certain this spoiler was correct. It would be shameful if he was spoiled twice this season regarding the F1. So personally I would be shocked and laughing hysterically if he hadn't really really really checked out that this spoiler was correct this time, before coming out with it.
I mean wouldn't anyone else? no idea

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:43 pm

bachfan05 wrote:I am not that keen on Bryan. Love the relationship between Peter and Rachel. Maybe it's just me but I think there could be a slight arrogance to Bryan and I get a player/smooth vibe. JMO.

I'm sure he's a nice guy but He's personality just no for me. Maybe because I'm Latina and sick of dating stereotype Latin Men(vibes he gives me). If Rachel found something in him if he did win then good for her. I want her to be happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:43 pm

lexforlife wrote:I  want to ask a question. Was there anything concrete about RS spoilers apart from sources telling him so.

Nope, not that I know of.  

That's why continuing to sleuth SCs and everything and watching the feet in particular for SHVs will be very important the next few weeks.  Someone will slip or something will be discovered somewhere, IMO.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:46 pm

TeamGap wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:I am not that keen on Bryan. Love the relationship between Peter and Rachel. Maybe it's just me but I think there could be a slight arrogance to Bryan and I get a player/smooth vibe. JMO.

I'm sure he's a nice guy but He's personality just no for me. Maybe because I'm Latina and sick of dating stereotype Latin Men(vibes he gives me). If Rachel found something in him if he did win then good for her. I want her to be happy.

Same here girl. I know exactly the type of man he resembles which is why I have yet to believe anything he remotely says to Rachel.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+75
Marginwalker
MiracleSeason
composer53
nd4reality
MVMom39forever
Lawkid
clhouse
Mia_Leoni
Just Looking
Loulou
gramercypark10