SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:07 pm

I love that they are gonna go to Dallas instead of excluding her sister and BIL. Dallas is easy enough to fly into and out of between the FD and FRC.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 44 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 44 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:09 pm

umngirl wrote:I love that they are gonna go to Dallas instead of excluding her sister and BIL. Dallas is easy enough to fly into and out of between the FD and FRC.

But that's a lot of air traveling , Europe is like a 14 hour flight and expensive (not saying they can't afford it)
I wonder where the FRC will be, will it be back in Europe or will they go some where close and warm?

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:18 pm

@guardianangel......to summarize according to sleuthers on the forum, the RC in South Carolina (Episode 4) went from 15 to 12 guys who traveled to Norway; after the RC in Norway, Josiah, Lee & Anthony were confirmed by sleuthers to be out. If correct that means there are 9 guys preparing for RC in Denmark as we speak (according to those that just posted that Robert Mills confirmed Episode 6 RC to take place today). So I figure by this Weds/Thurs sleuthers here will figure out the guys sent home today & we can know how many are leaving Denmark for the next location for Episode 7.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:20 pm

I think anthony got out during the 7 on 1 group date bc it was weird timing for him to be out.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:24 pm

Anthony or Kenny could be the guy sent home during the GD. l haven't listened to the podcast, is the Dallas visit going to be a part of the HTD, or will they visit Dallas after FD's?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:26 pm

The Caribbean is very easy to get to from Dallas. My guess, after HTD they head there, then Dallas to meet her parents, and back to the Caribbean for the FRC. Perhaps that's where Barbados comes in.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 44 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 44 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:26 pm

julychild wrote:Anthony or Kenny could be the guy sent home during the GD. l haven't listened to the podcast, is the Dallas visit going to be a part of the HTD, or will they visit Dallas after FD's?

Oh yea Kenny just got out also , actually I think it was him now she would say that to.
Bc let's be foreal Kenny is not rachel type

Last edited by cmarci93 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:27 pm

julychild wrote:Anthony or Kenny could be the guy sent home during the GD. l haven't listened to the podcast, is the Dallas visit going to be a part of the HTD, or will they visit Dallas after FD's?

He didn't specify, he stopped himself. He just said Rachel will actually be taking some of the guys to Dallas, to her family because her sister is pregnant and unable to travel.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:35 pm

cmarci93 wrote:I think anthony got out during the 7 on 1 group date bc it was weird timing for him to be out.

Can you please trace back what day of the week / what week (this week or last week) Josiah & Lee became active on SM versus Anthony? If only Josiah / Lee were active on SM last weekend, then possible they were the only 2 eliminations in Episode 5 & Anthony could have been let go early Epiode 6.

I ask because it's being posted that timing was weird for Anthony's elimination & trying to understand why & if the 7 on 1 GD took place Episode 6 since Millsy said in the podcast that Epiode 6 RC is today. TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:39 pm

Sorry for back to back post @cmarci93....just reading what poster julychild wrote about Kenny, it might be possible that Lee, Kenny, Josiah were let go of in Norway. But I can't recollect Kenny being sleuthed as active on SM over the weekend, any idea when Kenny became active on SM? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:42 pm

April 7th

cmarci93 wrote:josiah has been elimanted
source my SC
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Screen33

April 9 -when we found out about lee
cmarci93 wrote:Yea he's out , he just added my Facebook request and message me   laugh out loud

My screenshot Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Img_1910

This was yesterday
sportsfan76 wrote:I believe he is home.  Iggy is following him on IG.  Anthony's IG is private.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:44 pm

Then Kenny added iggy on IG today

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal