SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by SarahMariaDK Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:36 am

Does anyone know where in Denmark/Copenhagen they're filming? Maybe just from the places the producers have byen scouting?

I'm from Denmark, and I could never imagine they would film here, not very exotic/interesting. I live in Aarhus now, but I happen to be back in Copenhagen this weekend to experience things with my friend.

TIA!

SarahMariaDK

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:59 am

@SarahMariaDK Welcome to the forum, and thank you for posting.  I think filming for episode 6 begins on Monday in Denmark.  We don't know exactly where in Denmark.  Hopefully you or anyone that lives in Denmark can help us find out more info.  I don't think the local media in Denmark cares about the Bachelorette, otherwise i'd say to check out the local newspapers to see if anything is written about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahMariaDK Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:25 am

Someone here earlier said it was saturday?

SarahMariaDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:26 am

@SarahMariaDK Welcomeparty! to the group, enjoy your stay here. It is suppose to be today. I dont know where.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:28 am

Filming begins in Denmark today (right now it's 1:30pm on Saturday over there).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:47 am

Sorry guys for the wrong info, i thought filming was supposed to begin on Monday. Since it has been confirmed that it's today, i hope we can get some candid pics of the date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:38 am

SarahMariaDK wrote:Does anyone know where in Denmark/Copenhagen they're filming? Maybe just from the places the producers have byen scouting?

I'm from Denmark, and I could never imagine they would film here, not very exotic/interesting. I live in Aarhus now, but I happen to be back in Copenhagen this weekend to experience things with my friend.

TIA!
That's awesome you snoop for us laugh out loud
Are there any places that are well known ?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:50 am

@SarahMariaDK welcomeyall and thanks for sharing your location.

Sometimes hotels or restaurants print info in articles advertising that filming will take place or has taken place, whether in error or not. We have in the past obtained info that way. We also luck out if a viewer is vacationing in the same location who is well aware of TB US Franchise, and takes SM pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:04 am

I can't wait to see who her 8 guys are. Is it 8 btw ?

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 34 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 34 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:14 am

I looked up some cool hotels and resorts that can possibly be were the are filming but we will see.

I can see them renting out one of those boats and have a candlelight dinner on there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:31 am

So, are we sure they are in Copenhagen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:32 am

I'm curious to see the guy that gets the 1-on-1 date in this episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal