SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:19 pm

I think it's something to do with jumping

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:20 pm

@umngirl that's what I thought it was ! Good job !

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holmenkollbakken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:39 pm

ReneeM wrote:

This piqued my interest for the TGI oops part of the tweet. TGI usually stands for "thank God it's" followed by someone's name. On one of the Julia Cunningham podcasts, she asked Millsy if Rachel was going to have any returnees on her season. He hedged with "not on night one".  So I am wondering if she now has had a returnee join the cast and, if so, who it might be. If so, they really want to keep him hidden since he wasn't added until after production left the country. Anyone have any sleuthing which might point to a returnee?

Last edited by knowbody on Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:41 pm

As long as the person is not Chad or another awful past contestant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:45 pm

I'm not familiar with TIG being associated with a name, normally I've heard it with a day.  Such as Friday for leading into the weekend or ABC used it for a while on the night Greys, How to Get away with Murder and Scandal came on, etc.

As far as returnees, I'm firmly in the just say no to returnees camp, no matter who.  laugh out loud but especially if any happen to come from Jojo's fame ho cast offs. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:48 pm

Also she's wearing the same sweater she wore with Bryan so I wonder if that's the same date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:53 pm

mobyz wrote:I guess Bryan (the sleeper villain) is likely going to be F2. (jmo)

I was thinking the same thing. Reminds me of Nick's "tourist" type date with Andi (in Venice?). F2 villain, IMO.

Last edited by knowbody on Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:56 pm

Maybe they will finally make RS a contestant. I believe he is single.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:14 pm

I sure hope they won't make them do any ski jumping, even from a kiddie hill. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe they will finally make RS a contestant. I believe he is single.

Can you imagine him trying to spoil his own season if he's lucky enough to get the gig.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe they will finally make RS a contestant. I believe he is single.

They will roll over him with one of those double decker buses @Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:18 pm

mindless wrote:I sure hope they won't make them do any ski jumping, even from a kiddie hill. laugh out loud

The date is probably over by now considering the time zone difference between Europe and USA.

Last edited by mobyz on Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

+33
Cila51290
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
Incorrect_Justifications
queenb231985
ChazSA
Linds911
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahMariaDK
Seabear
quietpal