SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:30 pm

Hasn't RS insinuated negative things about Peter all season and referred to his fans as Peter crazies? So what incentive would RS have now to fabricating this story of "TPTB controlling the narrative". I think RS might be right on how things went down...jmo.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  Discussion  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Sorry but I don't buy for a second that Peter turned it down. 
I think RS's source is the one that is BS and spinning the narrative just like RS's source spun BS that Peter was F1. 
Just to add to this.... One thing that stuck out with me from this season sleuthing was how Elan never once posted a pic of Peter on his IG. He posted all the other F4. I don't think Elan, MF and co like Peter at all and I don't think they want him for Bachelor at all 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:32 pm

And if he continues to not follow the thirsty bachelor girls, more appreciation. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:35 pm

The more I hear about Peter the more I don't want him to be The Bachelor. Like he's exhausting.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:39 pm

mercieme wrote:Hasn't RS insinuated negative things about Peter all season and referred to his fans as Peter crazies? So what incentive would RS have now to fabricating this story of "TPTB controlling the narrative". I think RS might be right on how things went down...jmo.

Yup, agreed. RS is no fan of Peter and RS's sources on Peter are no fans of Peter. I believe this is legit. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:39 pm

I think RS needs to get new sources. Specifically those related to Peter.

First RS was all 100% that Peter was F1.
Then he's like Peter is meeting for Bachelor talks 
Then he's like Peter turned it down only after MF tweets

Peter being on GMA and his interviews about being the bachelor and implying how it was only that one time with Rachel that he wasn't ready etc etc and even then RS saying that Peter is changing his narrative to be the Bachelor makes me think that MF and Co just don't want Peter for the gig rather than believing RS who so far imo has proven his sources regarding Peter are not reliable at all. And RS's whole spiel is nonsense to me. TPTB can have pretty much anyone as Bach lead and people will still watch. That's been proven time and time again, imo. TPTB don't need anyone to be the lead. TPTB make the decisions (jmo and proven by Luke Pell). Imo, TPTB are Luke Pelling Peter.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:40 pm

MF and co want Peter, if they didn't why go to People. Imo They are salty laugh out loud

If he did turn them down, it just proves to me the type of person he is. I'm proud!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:44 pm

Peter said in the ESPN interview that he has not been approached to be the bachelor, RS is saying they approached him and he refused. So who's telling the truth? question
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:44 pm

Eh I definitely think they wanted Peter. I don't know if I'm sold that Peter turned it down. I think he's to complicated and there not sure if the want to take the risk. Or the could just be stirring up some drama and Peter is the lead.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:48 pm

Oh I definitely don't think RS knows what he's talking about, he's been wrong about Peter all season.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:49 pm

It could just all be a misdirection to help Luke laugh out loud him and bring on Bennie boo boo bear or Dean or Wells or basically anyone else besides Peter.

At this point, don't know or care.  The will he or won't he is as exhausting as the is he or isn't he F1 all season long, IMO. laugh out loud #overitanythingtodowithRachel'sseason #namesomeonealready #getonwithit

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:52 pm

Now that Peter is out of the pic, things will get interesting. Dean has already changed his narrative and Eric is open to it. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Speculation - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+112
NCGalBecca
Imp
whit90
aviej
harts05