SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 46 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:45 am

ReneeM wrote:
reason wrote:
Jason_Williams12 wrote:Hi I'm new to this forum. I'm also a friend of Peter's and unfortunately he is out of the competition and is back home in Wisconsin. I've just talked to him a few hours ago.

A question This person post on saturady 15/04/2017 that Peter is home, but if we go by Aunties_love schedule the last RC would have been yesterday Sunday the 16/04/2017.  I would surmise that the info given was wrong. IMHO any thoughts ?

I was suspicious right away tbh. They're in switzerland, even if Rachel sent him home on the first day there, the timeline of him getting home HOURS before contacting the poster seems off. I assume he would be stuck at least until the next day after being eliminated so TPTB could get him a flight. There's speculation that they're in Geneva, that's a 14hr+ travel back to Madison at least. Same for Basel. From Zurich, it's 12hr+. From the capital Bern it's 16hr+. That's assuming they went to one of the more popular cities, which I think they did. Yes, Peter's one of my faves, but just objectively there's something off IMO. All JMO

Can you clarify please I am intrigue by the bold

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 46 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:51 am

@reason This isn't like SM sleuthing, where he could do that from anywhere he could get access to wifi. He was allegedly home hours before the OP posted here. It doesn't add up with the travel time from switzerland IMO. The only explanation IMO is that he didn't get to switzerland. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:55 am

ReneeM wrote:@reason  This isn't like SM sleuthing, where he could do that from anywhere he could get access to wifi. He was allegedly home hours before the OP posted here. It doesn't add up with the travel time from switzerland IMO. The only explanation IMO is that he didn't get to switzerland. All JMO.

If he did not get to switzerland then truelovealways would have said so saturday when she post, that he is home except she said the opposite

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:55 am

So far, it seems as though Jack, Peter, Will, and Eric are out.

This means Alex, Bryan, Matt and Dean are the F4.

For now, this isn't settling right with me. So I'm hoping.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:57 am

peter is not out **IMO** we don't have solid proof *edit*

I need more proof

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinion vs facts and we do not call out, question, sleuth or speculate about members.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:57 am

@ElonM I am holding out hope that the info given was wrong about Peter.

I am right there with you @cmarci93, I need proof that he is out.

Last edited by reason on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:58 am

cmarci93 wrote:peter is not out **IMO** we don't have solid proof *edit*

I need more proof

Same!! For me he's still here. I'm waiting for a real proof Smiley

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 46 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 46 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:59 am

reason wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@reason  This isn't like SM sleuthing, where he could do that from anywhere he could get access to wifi. He was allegedly home hours before the OP posted here. It doesn't add up with the travel time from switzerland IMO. The only explanation IMO is that he didn't get to switzerland. All JMO.

If he did not get to switzerland then truelovealways would have said so saturday when she post, that he is home except she said the opposite

Which is why I'm not convinced he's out. He could be but it's nothing definite IMO. Clearly someone has incorrect info and time will tell about who that is. We could find out in the next week or so when hometowns start.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:59 am

So HTD starts this week ?

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 46 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 46 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:04 am

Is it possible he was let go in Denmark?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:04 am

TLTF wrote:So HTD starts this week ?

If we go by Aunties_love schedule HTD starts tomorrow wednesday.

@mobyz he would have surface all ready but TLA said no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:08 am

reason wrote:
TLTF wrote:So HTD starts this week ?

If we go by Aunties_love schedule HTD starts tomorrow wednesday.

@mobyz he would have surface all ready but TLA said no.

Ok, thanks. Hope we get some confirmation soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg