SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by vengeener Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:54 am

Al wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:If Peter got the first/early 1on1 date I don't see Rachel choosing him in the end just based on the recent F1 stats for this show. The F1s from the past recent seasons have all gotten their 1on1 dates later than that on the Bette show (usually Episode 5). So just based on that alone I would be surprised if he is F1.

It's why I think he's more likely in the running for next lead or possibly BIP stint especially since Nick went on it and became the Bachelor when prior to that the lead was always from a Bette season so I think BIP will attract far more men this BIP season.

Either way, I can see him going far since he's had a 1on1 and been on a GD so it will be interesting to see what happens.

I was just about to bring this up and ask, has there ever been an F1 who got the first date? I'd be surprised if he turned out to be F1 based on him getting that date.
I selfishly would enjoy him being the Bachelor so I could watch him the whole season (if he has a good personality).

It was also Peter's birthday so it's hard to say exactly why he got the first 1 on 1. Maybe it was Rachel's idea maybe it was suggested to her.

vengeener

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:36 am

Rachel has little say in who goes on what dates, especially this early on.  You can suggest but doesnt mean TPTB will listen.  You pick and choose your battles, play your cards close and wait until it really matters to show them and put your foot down.  Normally closer to the end in regards to the F1 or letting the F 2-3 go, etc.  

I doubt she demanded he have a date on his birthday.  I also think if she's making demands and putting her foot down this early, she's in for a long, bumpy ride threw out filming and an even uglier edit and time when the show airs.  

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:59 am

Peter for Bachelor!

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:19 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Rachel has little say in who goes on what dates, especially this early on.  You can suggest but doesnt mean TPTB will listen.  You pick and choose your battles, play your cards close and wait until it really matters to show them and put your foot down.  Normally closer to the end in regards to the F1 or letting the F 2-3 go, etc.  

I doubt she demanded he have a date on his birthday.  I also think if she's making demands and putting her foot down this early, she's in for a long, bumpy ride threw out filming and an even uglier edit and time when the show airs.  

JMOAA
Who said anything about 'demanded' or 'putting her foot down'? scratch If Rachel knew that Peter's birthday was going to fall on the first 1-on-1 date, and suggested/asked that he have the date, I don't see what's wrong with that or how that means that she's some foot stomping diva who's going to get her comeuppance come editing time. And that's operating under the assumption that him getting the 1-on-1 date on his birthday had anything to do with Rachel at all, which it probably didn't. Watch as it's not even mentioned in the episode that it's his birthday laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:29 pm

I never said anyone said it, I was making a general statement that could be applied to anyone that chooses to become the lead.  Wasn't singling Rachel out or saying she was a "foot stomping diva."

My point was that plenty of people have gotten dates on their birthdays and its very seldom mentioned and often times the lead has nothing to do with it.  And that when it comes to dates leads have little influence this early on.  I do stand by if she or any other lead is actually demanding, a pain, doesn't do what TPTB want, its reflected in their edit and treatment by TPTB.  Nothing new.

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:30 pm

I actually hope he didn't get a date just because it was his birthday. Seems to me they are usually eliminated. IIRC someone was eliminated right on their birthday?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vengeener Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:39 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Rachel has little say in who goes on what dates, especially this early on.  You can suggest but doesnt mean TPTB will listen.  You pick and choose your battles, play your cards close and wait until it really matters to show them and put your foot down.  Normally closer to the end in regards to the F1 or letting the F 2-3 go, etc.  

JMOAA

That's how it works? This is a dating show and the lead can't pick whom she goes on a date with? Why waste everyone's time and just tell her to pick him and we are done.

Last edited by vengeener on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

vengeener

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I actually hope he didn't get a date just because it was his birthday. Seems to me they are usually eliminated. IIRC someone was eliminated right on their birthday?

Cassandra from Juan Pablo's season laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:14 pm

vengeener wrote:

JMOAA

You have got to be kidding me. That's how it works? This is a dating show and the lead can't pick whom she goes on a date with? Why waste everyone's time and just tell her to pick him and we are done. Why ever watch these shows at all? No wonder the major of these couples never last.

The lead picks their top 4-6 the first night and then producers arrange dates as they deem fit. They will of course include the favourites in there, but they may also throw in a random MOT because of drama or whatever.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:28 pm

vengeener wrote:

JMOAA

You have got to be kidding me. That's how it works? This is a dating show and the lead can't pick whom she goes on a date with? Why waste everyone's time and just tell her to pick him and we are done. Why ever watch these shows at all? No wonder the major of these couples never last.
Yes, there is no kidding, this is how it works. The lead does not get diva/divo treatment because they are the lead. They are lucky if they don't have a bus with their name on it revving their engine waiting to run them over.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:35 pm

@ReneeM yes I guess he didn't like her a lot? laugh out loud Love my Spaniard.

Carry on. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vengeener Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:All I know is TPTB does a storyboard which is a loose outline of planned dates the season before. This makes sense as TPTB have to plan and get paperwork out of the way for these filmed "dates".
I have been told twice (two different seasons, one from Bachelor, one from Ette) of people going home prior to the M&G --one because that person was too "normal" and TPTB had enough already and two as that person was approached to be a villain or with a script they did not want to pursue for the season.
I have heard from various cast that the lead is aware night one and works with production on who they are interested in (top4-6). Often this can be interpreted--I want this person and that person. This person is nice and so is that person. It's not unusual for a lead to only be interested in a couple cast or simply one or maybe 3.
The lead does not make the storyboard. Production does. So it does not matter if the lead likes no one. Production will make do as they have many times in the past. It does not matter if the lead is taking their time. Production will make the storyboard and edit around that. It's not about the lead. It's about the storyline. Production can literally edit almost anything the way they want. I realize romantics don't want to believe this, but it's true. You can splice, dice, edit and frankenbyte to get all kinds of things.

Okay, I may be missing something since I don't watch these shows but I do know that production and writing storyboards for a dating show has to be different then when you are working with actors on a scripted show. Yes, reality shows are scripted only in that locations, schedules, traveling arrangements, bills paid before and after activities, extra people to set up and tear down sets, all this must be storyboarded. The overall arch is mapped out but no way would I believe those who find themselves in F1-4 are decided by anyone other than the lead. That's it for the storyboard..

Yes there is editing and "slicing and dicing" for airing and the need to include all the drama. That's a given. And of course since by that time they know who the F1 is so they will try to show him enough to get the overall "love story" development. Therefore what the couple does must be arranged, but not who she does it with. Yes we can have roles because it's a show and entertainment, boring is a word no show wants said about it. Yet the lead can still date the "bad boy" or "the villain" and even pick him for the F1, I'm sure.

Even more broadly, if she wants a 1 on 1 date with say Tim then production can say we have a dating event scheduled for next week. It's a helicopter ride, we will arrange it with Tim. Thus the storyboard is a production tools for arranging all the moving parts that are necessary for a huge TV production. But it makes no sense to me that production would tell her you can't pick someone who is on your season as her F1 because he's the next bachelor or that you can't pick that guy because too many viewers want him for someone else. Thus it would make no sense to me that if she wants to pick Peter (why Peter's name keeps coming up in this is beyond me) as her F1 that TPTB would tell her, we're not letting you.

But what I really don't understand is there are/was/will be 31 men or so, some we haven't even seen or know yet. Why there seems to be an issue with Peter dating Rachel and being her F1 when that's basically the point, is something I don't understand and would love for someone to explain.

Last edited by vengeener on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

vengeener

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg