SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:30 pm

@mercieme yeah I was talking about the order it was shown..

Just saw your post @hae1001 lool was also mixed up but knew what you meant..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:31 pm

I like him. I like the Magma Cum Laud and book writing parts - at least we know he has brains, regardless of professional choices. And, well, he is good looking, too.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:38 pm

@hae1001 Oh right, forgot about Anthony.

@Ladybug82 you're so quick! TY!

It will be interesting to see what happens with Eric. Would be nice to get more SM pics of the together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:57 pm

I'm glad he's there and think he's a cutey  yes

The pic gives me no vibes about how into him Rachel is but it looks like an intense or serious conversation they are both invested in.  My guess is that he has a tough journey with the guys, based on Millsy's comments.   Probably a lot of drama surrounding him and looks to me like they are hashing out some prior weeks conflict IMO.  I still hope he's a great guy and has a great connection with Rachel, but I suspect a drama edit.

The instant ATFR connection between the 2 was very clear, IMO, that might have put a target on his back with the guys even before night one.  I'm guessing F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:02 am

Just because the a couple of the guys went to Rachel about him doesn't make him the bad guy. Remember when James Taylor ran to JoJo because he and Jordan disagreed about poker rules and tried to turn it into 'Jordan is a bad guy'? Rolling Eyes Sometimes these dudes are more petty than the women. Eric and Rachel had an instant connection on ATFR, which the other guys would've seen, so I bet a lot of it is jealousy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:04 am

pvpr wrote:Just because the guys went to Rachel about him doesn't make him the bad guy. Remember when James Taylor ran to JoJo because he and Jordan disagreed about poker rules and tried to turn it into 'Jordan is a bad guy'? Rolling Eyes Sometimes these dudes are more petty than the women. Eric and Rachel had an instant connection on ATFR, which the other guys would've seen, so I bet a lot of it is jealousy.

Oh, I totally agree.  That was the point I was trying to make but maybe I didn't word it well.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:35 am

From the media thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:Three vids of Eric meeting Rachel at the ATFR. Thanks @ChazSA !

ChazSA wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BR5K5YphgG4/

ChazSA wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BR5LBe3hgVa/

ChazSA wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BR5LINUBF-f/

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4164p852-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-3#1141719

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:45 am

I liked his interaction with Rachel on AFTR and since he is from MD, I will be rooting for my hometown boy, we have never won this thing before. Bring home the girl, Eric!

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:16 pm

lexforlife wrote:I liked his interaction with Rachel on AFTR and since he is from MD, I  will be rooting for my hometown boy, we have never won this thing before. Bring home the girl,  Eric!

Root away, but you won't be "winning" this time, as well. Smiley

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:21 pm

@lexforlife I'd be ok with an Eric F1.  

Wasn't there supposed to be some drama with him and the other guys and they're complaining about him to Rachel?  Or am I thinking of someone else?  If so, he could totally help fit into my wanting us to finally have a villain F1 on the ette.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:46 pm

I've posted before and I could be totally wrong but to me this season makes me feel like another lawyer's season (with a bit of K's season thrown in the mix) with Eric as another Nick.

Millys already said that Eric is "authentically himself" which matches how Eric was when he met Rachel on ATFR, imo. It also imo lines up with how Nick was and is as "authentically himself" and which Millsy has said similar about Nick as well... so two people who are just themselves for better or worse.

Another parallel I see is that of Millsy talking about Eric having a hard time with the other guys in the house which I could see happening given how Eric had a head start so to speak over the other guys by meeting Rachel earlier on ATFR so I could see the other guys thinking this isn't "fair" (which reminds me of Nick on both Bette seasons).

I would also expect that Eric was feeling pretty confident going in to the first night of filming the limo exits given that he hit it off so well with Rachel when they already met on ATFR and how much the live audience loved him going by their positive reaction to him as well as SM loving him. I would think that made him even confident when he didn't get the FIR since he likely could justify that to himself given he had already met her so the likelihood of him getting FIR I don't see that happening even if Rachel wanted to otherwise it's just too much from the getgo IMO.

I could also imagine that Eric may be a contestant who (like Nick) is there to connect with the lead and not so much about the other guys. That's always going to be hard especially if the other guys think he has an advantage already over them. I suspect it would be hard for Eric if he really does have genuine feelings for Rachel and seeing her go on other dates with other guys and then on group dates with other guys who may dislike him for whatever reasons. That Bryan gets the 1on1 date in Ep 5 (like Josh did) and Eric gets the 1on1 date in Ep 6 (like Nick did, although Nick had a 1on1 in Ep 3 too) so I see a lot of parallels already in Rachel's season.

Adding to all this is Eric being in the F4 and being the only MOC. Like Rachel, Eric is making history himself by not only meeting Rachel on ATFR before her season even started filming limo exits (so in a way historical like Rachel being announced before Nick's season finished airing) and Eric is also making history being the first African American to get a HTD. Either way, pretty historical stuff happening for Eric and while not the same it is not too dissimilar from a stats pov to Nick who made history for some other reasons (F2 2x then Bach). So even just from a stats perspective of "firsts" or history making moments, Eric already has that.

From what I've seen of Eric I really like him and I hope that if he is not F1 that he has a shot at being the next Bachelor. I also hope that if Eric is not F1 that for Rachel's sake she ensures that Eric is not F2 (because no doubt I could see TPTB wanting a dramatic ending like that) as I don't think that will go over well at all just like I don't believe for a second it would have gone well if Rachel was F2. So hopefully if Rachel knows Eric is not is not the one for her that she lets him go before F2, or even if she doesn't and he is F2, that Rachel passes on the baton of helping to make history like Nick did and get Eric a shot at being the first black Bachelor!

jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:55 pm

As far as the physical appearance of the F4 I've managed to read about, Eric can hold his own on the good looking scale when comparing, IMO. He sounds like professionally, he has it all together, too. Not a bad catch for someone if not Rachel.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99