SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 66 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 8:40 pm

Karina wrote:@HEA Oh just love this overview FANTASTIC now I am thinking very hard going to do some sleuthing !!!!!! Just wanted to say that in the comment section of the link you put up of Lily's body writing antics there is a comment from a guy and he said he saw Lily in Wellington he said hi she has a huge smile and that she is more impressive than she is on. I found The Woman's Day IG there are some cool things on there about the show as well will try and post them GuardianAngel has been so patient with me

It is so cool that we have NZ fans here so you can update us so much quickly about mags!! bestbud!
No matter what, all the girls are fine now. It is always the case. Once they are outside the bubble, everyone enjoy the fame and exposure, they meet men and many find a boyfriend in the process. Must be so hard to not scream I AM FINE!! giggling

Regarding the places is it only a matter of timing. I think they want exotic places for the finale, they want a sunny place and a beach resort and they do not want to spend too much time in flights... so i google map NZ and the logical places are the 3 i mentioned (with @Bobette finding maybe Cairns).

I know kiwis loves Fidji right?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Wed May 03, 2017 8:46 pm

@HEA Yes, The Gold Coast, Cairns are really popular holiday destinations I think it is to their mutual benefit Tourism wise even for us there are some amazing special deals I bet it is Cairns, Port Douglas The Auckland Housewives on their show stayed at Port Douglas Australia that is near Cairns could be somewhere like that

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 8:48 pm

@Karina you have the Auckland housewives? i love those shows I watch the AUS ones when I remember them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 8:49 pm

Karina wrote:@HEA Yes, The Gold Coast, Cairns are really popular holiday destinations I think it is to their mutual benefit Tourism wise even for us there are some amazing special deals I bet it is Cairns, Port Douglas The Auckland Housewives on their show stayed at Port Douglas Australia that is near Cairns could be somewhere like that

I think Fidji is also very popular. I saw pics with the radio guys Dom and ?... I also so many times Dani going there... and others.

i wonder if the foliage would match

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 03, 2017 8:56 pm

@HEA Yes the foliage would match, on one of the other pages @Leapoffaith just put a link up of the stopovers on Asia Air to Thailand one is the Gold Coast I wonder if they do a stop of there on the way back but go down further to the Sunshine Coast seems logical in terms of travel time. All tropical type locations

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 9:08 pm

Karina wrote:@HEA Yes the foliage would match, on one of the other pages @Leapoffaith just put a link up of the stopovers on Asia Air to Thailand one is the Gold Coast I wonder if they do a stop of there on the way back but go down further to the Sunshine Coast seems logical in terms of travel time. All tropical type locations

yes but would the foliage match in Fidji or Noumea?

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 03, 2017 9:21 pm

@HEA I actually think more Noumea

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 9:35 pm

So Queensland and Fidji makes sense for the F3 or F2 fantasy dates. all the conditions are there

if the resort was promoting it somehow. I think I remember one resort doing just that before the show even ended. Forgot which season though.

so we had a woman article with Claudia and with Lily... who else? do you know?

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed May 03, 2017 9:37 pm

I wish I could help with sleuthing this all out.  The only thing I can add is when they leave Thailand after this next RC we will only have three girls.   So, three hometowns.   So, the girls would travel home and Zac would go to the first bachelorettes HTD.   Then the question will be at the F3 RC where would it be?  Would they go back to the mansion or a hotel close to the last hometown date?   If Claudia and Viarni are in the F3 then Auckland correct?  So, maybe the F3 RC would be back at the mansion and the swing pic wouldn't be F3 RC it would be finale.  So for those that know New Zealand where the girls are from the possible hometowns and where the F3 rose ceremony will be.  Will they have a F3 to F2 RC before fantasy dates or go right into fantasy dates after HTDs.  So many questions....but we can assume from the tv guide article Monday night goes down to F3.  So, IMO three hometowns??

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 03, 2017 9:43 pm

HEA wrote:so we are safe to say that they stayed in Thailand up to F5 RC, then they went back to hometown NZ

now...

how long was it between the last hometown and the F4 RC?

where did they go for the F3 fantasy dates? Did Zac decided to give only 2 roses because Hannah was never meant to be F3?

where did they go for the F2 final dates?

is it possible that the upset face we see at the RC is not about sarah (which I think he never was very much into her except maybe a physical attraction)... but it is the F4 ceremony and the 3 girls who had no idea that Viarni left at the end of her hometown date, are announced that she won't be part of the RC... and Zac is indeed still somehow pissed off or upset or whatever the face he is having at that time?

Maybe prods would play with the 2 departures?

Queensland (Cairns), Noumea and Fidji... those are the places that I am thinking.

If Claudia is wearing a crown of flowers, then we need to find a place where it is common IMO

Also, I think it is 2 isles in the horizon, so where could lily/zac be and have iles away?

all my opinion as usual

@HEA, I've pasted @4Health's swing screen cap below as I think this is the one you're referring to.  To me they look like ships on the horizon.  Big ones, like freighters.  

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Screen25

I'm no maritime expert, but I wonder if Fiji/Noumea would have ships that large passing by?  My thoughts would be that they would get tourist vessels but not large import/export type craft.  Far North Queensland has a shipping lane passing right along the coast (which has caused controversy as it is a threat to the Great Barrier Reef).  

Shipping lane here:

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 R9ElBTq

Source: http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/archives/2002a_Monday22April2002.htm

So I think large ships would be visible from land. More evidence for a Queensland finale, IMO!

Last edited by Bobette on Wed May 03, 2017 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Wed May 03, 2017 9:44 pm

@HEA The Women's Weekly Bel has a 'tell all' the only other one of having a Woman's Day article was Marinna Morrison there was a big difference between the Claudia's Woman's Article and Lilys. I have the Lily one here somewhere she really talks about her relationship with Zac Claudia's is more about the terrible experience she endured

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 9:47 pm

Karina wrote:@HEA The Women's Weekly  Bel has a 'tell all' the only other one of having a Woman's Day article was Marinna Morrison there was a big difference between the Claudia's Woman's Article and Lilys. I have the Lily one here somewhere she really talks about her relationship with Zac Claudia's is more about the terrible experience she endured

Thank you Karina!! very interesting :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 66 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 44 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi