SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 11:53 pm

@reason yes. generally resorts offer free stay for the finale and they are luxurious places like this

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 11:54 pm

@HEA Interesting and is there an episode tonight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 11:54 pm

@reason no idea. as per @Katiebelle, it looks like it right?

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 01, 2017 11:55 pm

Aren't fantasy dates after HTDs ? I can't see them leaving Thailand then going back to Thailand to do fd?? I think the sarijon that @HEA has done awesome job sleuthing pics is next weeks dates before HTDs jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 01, 2017 11:59 pm

@HEA thanks you have done so much I am a little confused from the SC that you have done so far dO you think Lily makes F1 F2 looks like may not and do think Viarni actually leaves the show or that hug is after? The HTD who based on the SCs makes F1?

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 12:04 am

@LeapofFaith yes makes sense.... but then i am a bit surprised that they would go to this luxurious resort for the F5

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 02, 2017 12:05 am

HEA wrote:@LeapofFaith yes makes sense.... but then i am a bit surprised that they would go to this luxurious resort for the F5

at this point nothing is suprising me Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 12:25 am

@Karina I think lily makes F1 F2

the only F2 I possibly see because of the picture is Claudia. I have no beach pic with Viarni and Hannah.

I think I see Viarni departure at HTD (hug with zac and car next to them). But I am not sure it is hometown. Car and hug are generally hometown goddbyes but I could be mistaken

Hannah has this cave 2nd date I think (the isle in the middle of the forest/sea/beach)

Lily got the most romantic resort place in The Sarojin resort in Thailand. "2nd date or fantasy date, this is spectacular and IMO a guy would not share this unless she is F1

Nothing about Sarah

I am not sure Claudia has a 2nd date but we see her with wet hair and some kind of flowers on her head kissing zac. So I am guessing she has either a 2nd date or a fantasy date

so I am just 1 + 1 here. I am missing some teaser. The questions that are puzzling are:

when the naked feet grey suit zac with blue cocktail dress lily on the swing beach took place?

if they go to The Sarojin resorts then it is close to Chiang Mai, therefore it is ridiculous for them to go back to NZ to meet the parents and return to Thailand. Therefore the Sarojin should be before HTD

15 hours from Phuket to Auckland + few hours to go to the rarojin resorts... but still possible since HTD is taped in one week I think? so why not. They also sponsored the asia airlines so they could have free pass

If you add zac comments with the dot blue shirt (hugging viarni and what looks like after the date), zac looks upset. For me, it looks like it is Viarni telling him that she does not want to go further, learned a lot about herself blah blah but then want to stop the journey... which makes zac a bit pissed off because I believe she was her top 2 or at least top 3. The background does not look Thai to me but I can be very wrong

also lets not forget that Lily has The Woman magazin article... which is another clue IMO

all above is my opinion. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 02, 2017 12:38 am

@HEA Oh, goodness thank you so much I have read all your remarks and the others at least 5 times trying to decipher meanings. I studied the photos but you lot are pros Oh. fantastic good to have you back

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 12:43 am

@Karina LOL LOL LOL I am not. I am only bored! Thanks for the compliment that I do return to all of you ladies. All your thoughts and shares make this show fun to follow. It is nice to be as confused as everybody here bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 1:05 am

did anyone notice how zac and lily matched their colors at the CP (burgundy wine color)?

Considering that Zac is dressed by Hallenstein Brothers and the Bachelorettes dressed by Glamour Boutique... I am thinking that it may not have been a coincidence they match colors??

i dunno. just a thought here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 02, 2017 1:34 am

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:
4health wrote:
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Screen31

Lily date is the Sarojin resort in Thailand

Looks very much a fantasy date to me.... extremely romantic

you can see pictures HERE

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Aboutu10
source HERE

Wow @HEA - great sleuthing!!!

HEA wrote:@Bobette thanks Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887

I couldn't for the life of me fathom how you worked out this location from one screen cap @HEA and then I saw the name of the resort right there in the middle of the picture!  I must have looked at that pic 20 times and didn't notice it - you are clearly far more observant than me.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698  

Regarding timing, isn't it speculated that Lily gets a second date in one of next week's episodes? So this could be that date? I agree it has the look and feel of a FD but it certainly doesn't make sense that they would go back to Thailand after hometowns so I think it's just an OTT second date.  

This also fits with the VO from a couple of previews ago which said "new relationships will develop/heat up" (paraphrasing).  I suspect they are going to take the Zac/Lily relationship from fun and silly to hot and romantic.  Seems to me they are charting the progression of F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi