SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 66 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 53 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 9:47 am

Maybe Claudia is the instant attraction Zac wants to stay away from and gomwith the slowburn?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 10:58 am

@see2love, I have got this theory...the shirt Zac looks to be wearing in both Claudia and V's home town dates looks a bit similar. Maybe he found out about Claudia's accident in connection to the ex break up and wasn't happy she didn't tell him about it sooner. That may have pissed him, don't you think. So maybe the hug with Viarni may be a misdirection?

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue May 09, 2017 3:15 pm

janney4sure wrote:@see2love, I have got this theory...the shirt Zac looks to be wearing in both Claudia and V's home town dates looks a bit similar. Maybe he found out about Claudia's accident in connection to the ex break up and wasn't happy she didn't tell him about it sooner. That may have pissed him, don't you think. So maybe the hug with Viarni may be a misdirection?

IMO watching on a big screen and screenshot it all the two blue shirts are very different.   The one with Claudia is darker in sku and plain.  The one with Viarni is a lighter blue with polka dots.  There are no polka dots with Claudia.  So the PI with Zac in the polka dot shirt is with Viarni and the hug.  Now the comment by Zac could very well be a PI during the HTD then the hug comes after the HTD or the hug comes and then Zac's PI is commenting about her and what transpired at her hometown date since it is being shown that her Dad asks a tough question of him.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 4:38 pm

There is no secret that there was an instant attraction between claudia and I
From the very first night I saw her, I knew it was a girl who I want to spend time with
In like every relationship, you still need to spend time and see how things grow
So today, I' m gonna spend time in the water along with a long boat and we are going to travel to a secluded beach, just to be us.
Claudia and I have shared quite an intimate relationship from the very start.

We don't give much of opportunity to spend time with each other and it is almost as we take almost any time we get. So It is nice  to be us, be close and just be with Claudia.

It is nice to be in the water and it is definitely the place I feel the most at home
Where we are moving to next is a pretty big step to meet the families so it is nice to just relax and to be able to share that with claudia, it is very special too.
Spending time with Claudia is just as easy.
The relationship I have with claudia is fireworks and it is an undeniable physical attraction. Sometimes I am a bit curious to know if this does cloud out my judgment a little bit. Am I missing something?
Part of me feels that we have some kind of the same conversations around this with claudia.
Claudia, not to sure why, she keeps bringing up the difference of ages.
I guess she says the right things. Time will tell.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-710
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-1010
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-1110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-1210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-1310
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-1410
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-1610
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-1810
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-2010
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-2410
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-2510
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-2610
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-2710
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-2810
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-2910
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-3010
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-3110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-3210
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-3310
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-3410
from recorded TV episode 15 HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 4:47 pm

So I am watching ep 15 again.

at first I was blah about claudia sd. And in many ways it was compared to the one with Lily. But I reminded myself that many F1 got this last SD beach sea swimming in the water. Also she got the diams present. She also got the last SD.

She said at one point they felt like a couple in vacay. And I think it looked like it. I laughed out loud when I saw the part where Zac is standing not knowing what to do (like many guys) while claudia was preparing the bench. It was hilarious. She took control.

Also something that I only saw him doing it was biting his lips was with Viarni. And he did it with CLauda. A couple of time the kiss on the forehead. He joked because he kinda meow and it was cute. When she said about the necklace it was beautiful, he looked at her as if he thought SHE was beautiful.

So I am thinking he is way more in deep with claudia than I thought. I made the mistake to concentrate on claudia while this time I checked zac. And he is very very fond of her. He kept mentioning relationship.

A sentence made me pause:

We don't give much of opportunity to spend time with each other and it is almost as we take almost any time we get. So It is nice  to be us, be close and just be with Claudia.

wow... i did not realize that but for him it is a way to say, he had obligations to go thru and whenever they could, they made the most of it.

For me it is huge!!!

what do you think? Any chance she can be F1 at all?? I truly wonder now....

... jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 4:51 pm

the 3 jealous amigos

but i have to say that out of the 3, viarni was the less jealous.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-3510
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-3610
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-3710
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-3810
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 15-3910
from recorded TV episode 15 HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 5:14 pm

On one instagram account, Claudia was still wearing on march 31, April 1 and April 15, april 18 the diams neklace (source: here)

at first I was WTH???

Then I check his all SM and the guy just love girls and attention. I think he knows her for a long time and is just messing up.

Claudia is very affectionate and not only with men. but she is not inappropriate. She is a young girl and act like young girls in a party.

....jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 09, 2017 5:16 pm

great find!! is it just me or does it seem like Claudia is dating this guy?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 5:18 pm

Yes I know @LeapofFaith found it and we have been trying to work it out.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 5:20 pm

emusha wrote:great find!! is it just me or does it seem like Claudia is dating this guy?

looks very much like it...but then she act the same with another friend of hers Josh Murdoch (source here

I think she is just affectionate and like young girl, just has fun. i did not see anything unappropriate. she is just 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 5:24 pm

sorry @LeapofFaith did not read/see your post about the insta guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 09, 2017 5:25 pm

There is something unusual about all this if she was F1 how unbecoming and how would Zac feel to see these photos? hurt I would imagine I do not think that she is F1 it is between V and Lily

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 66 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 53 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi