SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 33 of 70 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by emusha Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:19 pm

hilarious  cantstopl Though also weird -- did she say there was no 'service' [helicopter service?] at her place so he asked her to call a lyft for him? the second the show was over she said he turned to her and said "I need a lyft now" strange....why wouldn't he call his own lyft?

Last edited by emusha on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mindless Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:21 pm

ReneeM wrote:Not sure if this was posted but it's hilarious to me that critically acclaimed, oscar winning actress brie larson was starstruck by Nick laugh out loud https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkyu37RRSIQ .. and those creepy pictures of him! Brie....girl....get a grip laugh out loud

OMG, that was so hilarious! Those pics had me rolling. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:Not sure if this was posted but it's hilarious to me that critically acclaimed, oscar winning actress brie larson was starstruck by Nick laugh out loud https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkyu37RRSIQ .. and those creepy pictures of him! Brie....girl....get a grip laugh out loud

I love Brie! heartbeat One of the most talented actresses from the current generation IMO. When she said on the Oscar red carpet that Nick had crashed her party, I thought it was Nick and CH for filming. I was wondering why they didn't show her viewing party during WTA. Now it makes sense. Her fangirling is so cute! giggling
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:22 pm

leselihau wrote:I have no idea what it is, but I do believe the spoiler that he chose V at the end.  So I'm speculating/guessing one of two things.

1.  N either didn't propose or V didn't accept proposal and they agreed to see how things go before a proposal actually happens.  If that's the case then my guess is that he's going to do a formal proposal at ATFR with his and her family present.  Not sure this is a "bachelor first"....but I think it could get wild if you had all of V's boisterous French Canadian family and a big group of N's family.

2.  They got engaged but have since decided to call things off and are no longer together.  Not sure this is a "bachelor first" either.  

The hopeless romantic in me hopes for #1...but the much more sensible person in me thinks it could very well be #2.  

I am sticking to the wedding plot...

If Vanessa says her engagement is equivalent to marriage... and, she wants to be married only once...

Vanessa has personally told Nick if he is not feeling the love wherein he could not live without her, she doesn't want him to propose to her...thus, if Nick does propose to her then he would have been totally madly in love with her...

...after 6 months, they may have thought about getting the union official/getting married... that makes sense to me...since TPTB wants something special maybe they have talked them into coming up with an arrangement where the proceeds may go to good causes...

- JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:30 pm

How legit have been with OK's spoilers and reportings I'm surprised they're picking up something from InTouch? I thought they were a bit more legit - have they devolved into the same old rumor mill?

It's only been four months since he proposed to the winner of this season of The Bachelor, but show sources are revealing that there's already a major Nick Viall breakup bombshell brewing. The reality star is said to be majorly regretting his decision, and is in love with another woman. Insiders tell In Touch, "Nick knows he made a huge mistake proposing to the winner and is panicking. The runner-up is the woman he truly loves."

The season 21 Bachelor "told producers that he felt like he was in hell" nearing the end of filming, says the source, adding that Nick was extremely torn on over who to pick (Raven Gates or Vanessa Grimaldi).

"He was having a total breakdown and didn't want to go through with making the final decision" but on the show's March 13 finale, "Nick gets down on one knee and asks one woman to marry him." But now, the snitch says, he's Now he's "having second thoughts about his decision."

The source continues to reveal that Viall's "feelings for the runner-up are just as strong now as they were four months ago," and "he's thought about contacting her...Nick really wants to reach out to the runner-up but he's playing The Bachelor rules right now."

And what's more, the insider explains, "the runner-up would probably take him back in a heartbeat. She fell hard for Nick and is still heartbroken by the situation. She had a strong connection with Nick and can't seem to shake it." But Nick "chose the winner because she was the safe choice. She is a sweetheart with a lot more class than the runner-up."

And although Nick's been trying his hardest to hide his feelings, the winner is catching on. "During filming she had no idea how strong Nick's feelings were for the runner-up. Watching him fall in love with her on the show has been terrifying," and "it's led to many fights."

http://okmagazine.com/photos/nick-viall-breakup-fiancee/
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:33 pm

I don't believe for one second that Nick loved his F2 back then let alone now. laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:38 pm

Pretty sure OK mag has always been total BS, but I could be wrong. Still don't believe a word of that article.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:49 pm

emusha wrote:How legit have been with OK's spoilers and reportings I'm surprised they're picking up something from InTouch? I thought they were a bit more legit - have they devolved into the same old rumor mill?

It's only been four months since he proposed to the winner of this season of The Bachelor, but show sources are revealing that there's already a major Nick Viall breakup bombshell brewing. The reality star is said to be majorly regretting his decision, and is in love with another woman. Insiders tell In Touch, "Nick knows he made a huge mistake proposing to the winner and is panicking. The runner-up is the woman he truly loves."  

The season 21 Bachelor "told producers that he felt like he was in hell" nearing the end of filming, says the source, adding that Nick was extremely torn on over who to pick (Raven Gates or Vanessa Grimaldi).

"He was having a total breakdown and didn't want to go through with making the final decision" but on the show's March 13 finale, "Nick gets down on one knee and asks one woman to marry him." But now, the snitch says, he's Now he's "having second thoughts about his decision."  

The source continues to reveal that Viall's "feelings for the runner-up are just as strong now as they were four months ago," and "he's thought about contacting her...Nick really wants to reach out to the runner-up but he's playing The Bachelor rules right now."  

And what's more, the insider explains, "the runner-up would probably take him back in a heartbeat. She fell hard for Nick and is still heartbroken by the situation. She had a strong connection with Nick and can't seem to shake it." But Nick "chose the winner because she was the safe choice. She is a sweetheart with a lot more class than the runner-up."  

And although Nick's been trying his hardest to hide his feelings, the winner is catching on. "During filming she had no idea how strong Nick's feelings were for the runner-up. Watching him fall in love with her on the show has been terrifying," and "it's led to many fights."

It's funny how it hasn't put in a name to the winner...since they are looking at switching the story and change it anytime aftermath...for them it would be easy...

OK Magazine has been off my list for being credible news for a while...I think they are trying so hard to out beat the other publications by writing articles about their seemingly real life stories to create traffic and generate sales...they have basically just recreated Jason's scenarios...

If Ok Magazine is talking about safe choice that would mean Nick would have picked Raven since Raven is easy, she definitely is a safe choice... thus, Vanessa will be the switch...

I just realize the story has been picked from In Touch...More BS news...they have been writing about celebrities getting pregnant/love affairs, the pregnancy terms have never been carried full terms... love affairs that are mostly non-existence... Lol!!

- JMO -

Last edited by Skates on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:54 pm

If this is the shocker that he realizes he loves the one that he let go, it wouldn't be something new, IMO. I would say this is no different than Jason/Melissa/Molly.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 33 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:01 pm

Finale preview
All season the promo edits have been misleading.  It's so ridiculous that I'm going to interpret Vanessa saying "something is not sitting right" to her referring to the cleavage of her dress.  She always appears to be wearing a bra but not in that plunge neckline so I reckon she is referring to the possibility of a nip slip. giggling  After all, she was shown in a sparkly black dress in 1 promo and a plunge black dress in another.
Obvs something changed. rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:03 pm

emusha wrote:How legit have been with OK's spoilers and reportings I'm surprised they're picking up something from InTouch? I thought they were a bit more legit - have they devolved into the same old rumor mill?

Hmmm this sounds like Jason's season! Wonder if they are regurgitating what happened then.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 33 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:01 pm

LOL He's wasn't in love with Raven then, and is likely even less so now. Also, this wouldn't be historic. Just surprisingly only the 2/3rd time it's happened (Jason for sure, PLO kinda).
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 70 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules