SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 18 of 70 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:50 am

notarose wrote:The direction of Nick's stare, if you look down you can see what appears to be the type of foot that hold metallic cubicle panels as in a change room or toilet stall.
Cheeky.

Good catch!

I've thought all along after seeing the suits for this plunge is that the suits were provided by the place they are at. I figure that is why the suits are the same color and material. That does look like a changing area that he could be in and he is probably waiting for Vanessa.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:11 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I don't think it's a shout out to anyone. To me, it just seems like he thought his junk filling out that tight bathing suit looked good laugh out loud yuck.

It's a tacky pic to post.
Right. I actually don't mind the picture ... as much as the fact that HE posted it.
Maybe he feels he needs to do this after all the humiliating rejections he's suffered?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:28 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 18 3806527698
I think he is a man with man bits and it's only natural that a skin tight garment would fit in this manner.
On SM peeps are talking about his sex life aplenty. If they can talk on SM, why can't he tell on SM?
Double standard rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:33 pm

There's been a lot of negative, body shaming comments on how both V and N look in those swimsuits. It might be his way of saying 'hate as much as you want, I don't care' kid of post. He looks hilarious in this photo and I give him props for posting it.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:45 pm

Maya wrote:There's been a lot of negative, body shaming comments on how both V and N look in those swimsuits. It might be his way of saying 'hate as much as you want, I don't care' kid of post. He looks hilarious in this photo and I give him props for posting it.

They both have amazing bodies, and they went to dip in ice cold water. How the heck are you supposed to look when doing that?!?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:51 pm

@Cocoasneeze right? But people will always find something to criticize no matter what. Sad world we live in.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:08 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Maya wrote:There's been a lot of negative, body shaming comments on how both V and N look in those swimsuits. It might be his way of saying 'hate as much as you want, I don't care' kid of post. He looks hilarious in this photo and I give him props for posting it.

They both have amazing bodies, and they went to dip in ice cold water. How the heck are you supposed to look when doing that?!?

yes
Body shaming

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:19 pm

Nick has an excellent body, but I don't like the pic.  The fit of the suit is tacky and I feel the same way when women wear unbelievably skin tight stuff (thinking of Andi and some crotch jeans she wore on her season).

The fact that he's posting it doesn't make it better in my book.  Not humorous, just vanity IMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:22 pm

I think he posted it as if to emphasize he's waiting on a woman, as in waiting until he can claim her publicly. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:23 pm

I see no difference between that pic and any other countless bikini shots other contestants post of themselves, with itsy bitsy tops and bottoms. Whether they are on vacation or modelling, a lot of them do it.

I really don't like double standards but that's just me. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:30 pm

Yep, there is no difference to me either, GA. I think all those shots are tacky.  Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:36 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Nick has an excellent body, but I don't like the pic.  The fit of the suit is tacky and I feel the same way when women wear unbelievably skin tight stuff (thinking of Andi and some crotch jeans she wore on her season).

The fact that he's posting it doesn't make it better in my book.  Not humorous, just vanity IMO.

Swimsuits in European countries are not as 'baggy' as those we see in the US.

This is a link to a website. This one is a black bikini for men!

http://www.internationaljock.com/rufskin-tom-of-finland-tony-sublimated-back-panel-bikini-black,50270.html

http://www.internationaljock.com/rufskin.html

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 18 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 70 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules