SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:57 pm

coolangel wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BSrG2orDcPx/?taken-by=petajanefans

@ginger_zee's IG story has a snippet of Nick and Peta's rumba from camera blocking today. It's looking reallllyyy good IMO. I think it's the acoustic version of the song. (@cookielover12, you were right! yes )

I am so excited! cheerleader

:Woah-hoo: Just saw the IG video! OMG! I can't wait to see the whole dance tomorrow night!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:04 pm

A little worried Nick might be leaving since his family is present this time around but isn't there e boyband vs girl groups theme coming up? No way they let Nick go before that week. He should dress up as Justin Timberlake. :yes:
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:09 pm

I think Nick's family is present because its the "most memorable night"

I think Nick has a few more weeks to dance yes
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:24 pm

Go Nick!!!  cheerleader
I can't wait to watch Nick perform tomorrow and Vanessa and his family in the audience cheering him on  Jumping hearts

cookielover12 wrote:Could this be Nick in the picture?
SC of dancingabc IG
DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Image-13
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:26 pm

Nick is "Back" at it tomorrow!!    :cheerpom:

I love his pun/wit! Nice back muscles too!  thumbsup

Let's go Nick!  partytime

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 16912277_1774594889536423_1515802410977591296_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ4OTQyMTYyNzYyNzQzMDM2MA%3D%3D
IG story nickviall
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:14 pm

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Image64
Tomorrow night is Most Memorable Year for @nickviall  This rumba has the best ending...  @dancingabc

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSrglJalKUu/?taken-by=petamurgatroyd

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:23 pm

Cila51290 wrote:A little worried Nick might be leaving since his family is present this time around but isn't there e boyband vs girl groups theme coming up? No way they let Nick go before that week. He should dress up as Justin Timberlake. :yes:

Nick and Peta won't know if he is leaving until the live show. I've mentioned before that it probably has crossed his mind with the low ball scores and "jeopardy" shenanigans that if family wants to come out, it would be safest to do so sooner rather than later just in case. But it makes even a little more sense that it is in regards to it being most memorable year.

I guess also Robert Mills was being serious about Ponnochio b/c Peta and Nick mentioned it in their facebook live this morning as their next dance (should they advance). That chat btw was so fun. Nick was very energetic and upbeat which brought a smile to me as earlier in the week he seemed kind of down on himself.

I am kind of wondering though if they will eliminate anyone tomorrow or if they will carry everything over to the next week and do a double elimination. That has happened in past seasons at some point during the season. They don't necessarily tell the contestants/audience for dramatic purposes until the end of the show, even going as far as naming "jeopardy" contestants before saying "Everyone stays!" Will be interesting to see what happens. I just hope Peta and Nick Rumba like there is no tomorrow and if all goes well hopefully get higher scores. From the snips I've seen their Rumba is looking actually very good IMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:26 pm

notarose wrote:DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Image64
Tomorrow night is Most Memorable Year for @nickviall  This rumba has the best ending...  @dancingabc

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSrglJalKUu/?taken-by=petamurgatroyd

open shirt, bare chested Nick!!!!!! Yes and please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peta looked amazing from the start of the season IMO to begin with but she is really getting that pre-baby body back in no time! She looks amazing.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:46 pm

IMO new moms looking for inspiration would be well served by choosing Peta.  She's a great role model for getting back in shape and feeling good about your body.  Of course it helps that her job is about athletics but still women can be motivated to try and incorporate some "me time" into their hectic lives to get into an exercise routine. She's also relatable IMO to a lot of women - a working mom with a lot on her plate.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:54 pm

I am really looking forward to Nick's Rumba and the ending especially since Peta is saying it has the BEST ending (taking the hint it has something to do with Vanessa!)  beatingheart

It seems like Nick and Peta are promoting this dance the most this season and no doubt IMO because it is the most memorable year for Nick (finding love with Vanessa as he said!) and Nick's family and V in the audience so even more incentive to work hard and put in the effort.  :yes:

Plus, even the judges have all said they note Nick's drive and hard work ethic and just looking at this pic and others it certainly looks to me like they have really put in the work for this dance. I really hope they nail it and just perform and that the judges score them correctly this time if so! Fingers crossed!!  Praying

Go Nick and #Teambabygotbach!  cheerleader

Tomorrow night is Most Memorable Year for @nickviall  DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 1f339  This rumba has the best ending...  DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 1f339  @dancingabc by @petamurgatroyd

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:00 pm

4th dance's the charm? giggling

I'm crossing my fingers that this dance will be scored appropriately, and Nick will rocket to the top half tomorrow night.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:44 pm

I enjoyed the FB live with Nick and Peta. I did have to chuckle though when someone asked Nick if he could only eat one food for the rest of his life, what would it be... anyone else think he was throwing some shade with his answer of "pizza"?

giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal