SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:21 pm

@LoveDovez I never noticed that it said only the first 12 count. It kept giving me more after I got to zero votes left. Hit vote and it gave me 12 more. I will check it again.

I think that phone number is useless for Canadians. It's a busy signal but the kind where the call may not have gone through.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:24 pm

I gave them 48 votes on 4 different phones so now I have to log on and vote online for them. I simply can't believe I'm doing this... lolololololol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:24 pm

Plus if Nick had high scores this early those who are not fans will say that he's getting overscored, abc employee blah blah. Hopefully he's getting the sympathy votes?? for Len's 5.  I really think he should outlast some of the females regardless if they are all ringers. I'd love to have an all male finale. David, Rashad and Nick. Smiley ( maybe squeeze Simone in there since I adore Sasha)

Last edited by Cila51290 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:25 pm

LoveDovez wrote:I gave them 48 votes on 4 different phones so now I have to log on and  vote online for them. I simply can't believe I'm doing this... lolololololol

cheerleader

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:28 pm

Okay 108 votes in from my household!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:32 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Did I see Chad in the audience...or am I seeing things??? question

He's apparently going to be on a show called Famously Single. I saw this on Instagram but do not have a source. Just saw the post about an hour ago.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:32 pm

Nick retweeted this! Need the votes!!!  Praying

Call: 1-800-868-3409 (Mon 8-11 pm ET)
Online: http://dwtsvote.abc.go.com (Mon 8 pm-Tues 8 pm ET)
Facebook: https://dwtsfb.votenow.tv/share.php (Mon 8 pm-Tues 8 pm ET)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@LoveDovez I never noticed that it said only the first 12 count. It kept giving me more after I got to zero votes left. Hit vote and it gave me 12 more. I will check it again.

I think that phone number is useless for Canadians. It's a busy signal but the kind where the call may not have gone through.

@GuardianAngel
On mine right after it says thanks for voting for N & P It says only your first 12 votes will count ( per phone is what they mean ). I hope they did all go through because it kinda worried me that I never got a busy signal out of all the calls I made. Maybe it was just the timing of when I made the calls. Fingers crossed.

I sure hope you all can vote in Canada. If not, I will let half of mine count as yours . That way I will be more prone to vote if I know they are for someone else. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:35 pm

I thought Nick was great. He's so personable and his personality shines through. I think he'll be endearing to even non Bachelor fans. He stays positive and makes fun of himself, which people tend to like, he knows he's stiff. There's a good snap of peta and Nick calling him nervous nick and pretending to be stiff. They're very cute together. If she just makes the choreography a tad simpler this week he'll look like a hero. And he's got Vanessa, so there's that going for him too!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:37 pm

LoveDovez wrote:I gave them 48 votes on 4 different phones so now I have to log on and  vote online for them. I simply can't believe I'm doing this... lolololololol

I can't believe I'm doing this either.... it's the first time in my life that I have ever voted for any show ever!!!

Hopefully Nick makes it longer... Nick's the only reason I am watching and also voting!!!

GO NICK!!! cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:40 pm

I am cheering you all on who can vote. Go Nick/Peta cheerleader cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:48 pm

SeekAny wrote:I thought Nick was great. He's so personable and his personality shines through. I think he'll be endearing to even non Bachelor fans. He stays positive and makes fun of himself, which people tend to like, he knows he's stiff. There's a good snap of peta and Nick calling him nervous nick and pretending to be stiff. They're very cute together. If she just makes the choreography a tad simpler this week he'll look like a hero. And he's got Vanessa, so there's that going for him too!
I agree. They are adorable and you can tell they are real friends. I also think the choreography could be a bit simpler like the others were IMO and based on what JH said and that way Nick will shine even more. Either way, I think he is doing great!! :yes: beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal