SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@LoveDovez I never noticed that it said only the first 12 count. It kept giving me more after I got to zero votes left. Hit vote and it gave me 12 more. I will check it again.

I think that phone number is useless for Canadians. It's a busy signal but the kind where the call may not have gone through.

Hello, I am voting from Canada. I am also using Hola but I made a bunch of ABC accounts using US zip codes and multiple gmail accounts (**while Hola was on). I have been able to vote normally (ie. only 12 votes for each account).

Hope that was helpful, back into hiding I go.

Go #teambabygotbach!
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:56 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Okay 108 votes in from my household!
cheerleader High clap
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:I gave them 48 votes on 4 different phones so now I have to log on and  vote online for them. I simply can't believe I'm doing this... lolololololol

I can't believe I'm doing this either.... it's the first time in my life that I have ever voted for any show ever!!!

Hopefully Nick makes it longer... Nick's the only reason I am watching and also voting!!!

GO NICK!!! cheerleader

What's funnier is I'm enjoying it. The last I can remember voting for any of these shows was for the finale of Fantasia on American Idol and we all know how long ago that was.

As long as Nick stays in there I will vote for him any way I can because I don't think Maks is gonna make it this year and him already hurt...So since it stays in the family if Peta wins I will strive for that result.

Also, the reason Peta gives Nick hard things to do is because she knows he has it in him and she doesn't want it to look as though he's just cruising by, by dumbing things down for him.. She wants to bring out the best in him. She is a great teacher.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:01 am

Vote for me @loveDovez thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:03 am

chrissy1295 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@LoveDovez I never noticed that it said only the first 12 count. It kept giving me more after I got to zero votes left. Hit vote and it gave me 12 more. I will check it again.

I think that phone number is useless for Canadians. It's a busy signal but the kind where the call may not have gone through.

Hello, I am voting from Canada. I am also using Hola but I made a bunch of ABC accounts using US zip codes and multiple gmail accounts (**while Hola was on). I have been able to vote normally (ie. only 12 votes for each account).

Go #teambabygotbach!

Great ideal,BUT don't go back into hiding. Stay out here and play with us. It's nice to have you!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:06 am

I've casted my votes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:12 am

reason wrote:Vote for me @loveDovez thanks.

I sure will. Any time... I think it would be a great ideal for those of us that can vote in the US to take the time to vote a couple extra times for those who can't vote. We may get Nick in the finals after all

@GuardianAngel please delete my double post to you.Thanks so much.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:25 am

LoveDovez wrote:

@GuardianAngel
 On mine right after it says thanks for voting for N & P  It says only your first 12 votes will count ( per phone is what they mean ). I hope they did all go through  because it kinda worried me that I never got a busy signal out of all the calls I made.  Maybe it was just the timing of when I made the calls. Fingers crossed.

I sure hope you all can vote in Canada.  If not, I will let half of mine count as yours . That way I will be more prone to vote if I know they are for someone else. ; )

I've never received a busy signal in Az and in various years the contestant I was voting for has won a couple times or made it really far so I think it could just be time zone or area differences.

also in past years the judges have criticized the pros for not putting in enough content so they can't make up their minds. according to the instgram Nick and Peta did after the dance Nick nailed the dance in rehearsal and the main obstacle they are needing to overcome is his darn nerves! I don't blame him though I can't even talk in front of a big group of people let alone do some type of performance. Nervous Nick still doesn't belong below Charo in scoring

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:32 am

Did peta say nick was the funniest person she knows as they headed over to the judges?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:50 am

chrissy1295 wrote:

Go #teambabygotbach!

Great idea! duh

Stick around and join the fun! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:33 am

Kashathediva wrote:I voted. I hate to say that. It almost verges on fanism. I better watch myself.

Bad @Kashathediva LOL. I voted too, but only on-line. I hate to say this but I don't think I've ever seen you talk so favorably about any particular contestant and I've been on the boards with you since back in the FORT days.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:58 am

@gurlbrit I have a few I do like just as much. The thing is they are now all older cast and not keeping the threads hopping as much. I will say--I do not follow them outside of what I read on the forum, so most of what I learn about them is from our site.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal