SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:06 pm

I'm worry that I saw zero hip action from Nick in the above video. Rumba is about smooth hip action. :nervous

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:45 pm

Whether or not Nick & Peta get a high score, I think the only thing we should think about is how sweet Nick is to dedicate this dance to Vanessa beatingheart This is something they can look back on :inlove
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:04 pm

I saw hip action  DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 4256136633

Go Nick!! You're doing great!  cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:05 pm

I saw it too! I just hope Nick gets out of his head for this performance because he was in "jeopardy" last episode.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:33 am

Nick probably wasnt bottom 2 in votes ....i think sometimes they do that just to get votes up for following weeks. I think he'll be around for awhile....Bach viewers will keep him in it til around final 4 I'm predicting.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:40 pm

The song they are dancing to seems too fast for the Rumba. Does any one else think so?  I like the song, but I don't know if its a good fit for the dance.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:12 pm

There have been a lot of songs in the past that you wouldn't associate with the dance style.

I re-watched Apolo Anton Ohno and Julianne Hough's performances the other day. One of their rumbas was to "Midnight Train To Georgia" by Gladys Knight & the Pips. That is not a song I would associate with a rumba but it worked quite well (just watched it again... I LOVED THOSE 2 THAT SEASON! DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 1105969562 ) Apolo also did a tango to "Jessie's Girl" by Rick Springfield. Again not a song I would associate with a tango but it worked.

I just hope Nick pulls off a good dance... although I'm thinking it will get low-balled again. I also don't think he is in danger of going home just yet because I think Mr T, Erika and Bonner are in more jeopardy than him.

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:47 am

Could this be Nick in the picture?
SC of dancingabc IG
DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Image-13
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:55 am

cookielover12 wrote:Could this be Nick in the picture?
SC of dancingabc IG
DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Image-13
DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Image61

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:27 am

Cila51290 wrote:We usually don't know the order till the day of the dance or 1 day b4 only if they are dancing first. If the show puts them on the first half of the show again then I definitely think the agenda is to get Nick to leave. :/

He's been 6th, 4th and 1st so far. Definitely due for a later spot in the line up. Going early in the first few weeks really seems to be a disadvantage because the judges do low ball and hold back. Later in the season when there are less contestants the order isn't really a factor IMO but I do think the early weeks it is an unfair disdavantage for contestants who dance early in the order as far as judges score. I can't help but wonder if Nick's Tango last week was later, we might have actually seen more reasonable (IMO) scores (7s/8s).

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:37 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSrG2orDcPx/?taken-by=petajanefans

@ginger_zee's IG story has a snippet of Nick and Peta's rumba from camera blocking today. It's looking reallllyyy good IMO. I think it's the acoustic version of the song. (@cookielover12, you were right! yes )

I am so excited! cheerleader
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal