SELECT CONTENT

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Good Episode tonight. Am I the only one upset there was NO BROB... if he was sitting beside me I would cuff him upside the head.

Doesn't he know he just crushed a women's dreams.... giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:41 pm

I was disappointed to see no Rob. I was also hoping Cochran could have stayed and replaced someone.
I really am not crazy about the casting this season. The season is good IMO and I am enjoying it, but I am not for the most part enjoying the cast if that makes sense.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I was disappointed to see no Rob. I was also hoping Cochran could have stayed and replaced someone.
I really am not crazy about the casting this season. The season is good IMO and I am enjoying it, but I am not for the most part enjoying the cast if that makes sense.

I don't have a problem with the cast as a whole, but I am disappointed with who is going out early. It feels like the big names are just targeted and out... and we are left with a lot of the wallflowers and forgettables like Andrea, Sierra, Hailey etc. Also, I don't usually spoil myself for Survivor, but I accidentally came across the rumored F3 (probably here, Idk laugh out loud) and I'm personally really disappointed with who supposedly makes it to the end.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:51 pm

Like a smart survivor says. "Survivor is like Pizza, Even when its bad its good"

That's how I feel about this season so far. I think it will get better at merge. Although I am enjoying the show. its missing something this season.. I can't pinpoint it.

I know its missing some Boston Rob (saying that in my yelling voice)

But something else.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:52 pm

I don't think it was spoiled here. But I came across it elsewhere per rumor and was ho hum.
However, the thing with this show is it can flip on a dime and highlight things I would never expect. So I am open to change.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:28 pm

Okay, I was so afraid that Tai was going to get Ozzy sent home last night.  Do you think that Tai didn't write down Ozzy's name because of what Zeke asked him at Tribal Council?  There was a lot of whispering going on once again.  And I am really starting to dislike Tai more and more.  I would love to see him get blindsided with both of those idols in his possession.

I think that they are making the hidden immunity idols way too easy to find now.  And I wish that they would not put them back into play, once they have been used at a Tribal Council.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:58 pm

Tai is a loose cannon and does not think things through. He leads with his heart. It would be good strategy at this point to keep him around and play on that because IMO keeping him to the F2 could point out his disloyalty and flip on a dime attitude. That might be a good thing to go up against. His disloyalty throughout the process.
I have often wondered if production kind of hints to certain people where the idols are. I like the idea of idols and putting them into play, but I don't think they are as difficult to find as they used to be.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:03 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Okay, I was so afraid that Tai was going to get Ozzy sent home last night.  Do you think that Tai didn't write down Ozzy's name because of what Zeke asked him at Tribal Council?  There was a lot of whispering going on once again.  And I am really starting to dislike Tai more and more.  I would love to see him get blindsided with both of those idols in his possession.

I think that they are making the hidden immunity idols way too easy to find now.  And I wish that they would not put them back into play, once they have been used at a Tribal Council.

I was also afraid that Ozzy was the one that would go . Not a fan of Tai but sorry guys glad to see Sandra go .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:18 pm

I didn't get to watch the whole show last night, but I just wanted to say "Ding dong, the witch queen is dead!" Although after Tai's shenanigans, it wouldn't have broken my heart to have seen him go.

Does anyone think that the whisper campaign was planned, at least somewhat? To make sure Sandra was kept off-balance? What happened to everyone agreeing to vote out Ozzy, and then nobody did? I figured at least Sandra and Verner would have voted for him, but they stuck with Tai. I'm not disappointed - just a little confused!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:40 am

I am truly enjoying this season guys! I am super fan of TAR and Survivor! Ozzy is my eternal crush, followed by Malcolm sad Joe Anglim, and Boston Rob. In all honesty Boston Rob & Cochrane have brilliant minds, and do not think anyone else will ever come close IMO, but I would love for my Oscar to get it this time TBH
So glad the self proclaimed queen is gone!

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:42 pm

Once Caleb & Malcolm were gone, I was worried Ozzy would be next. Glad he's still around. Am I the only one who can't tell all the young blondes apart?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:05 am

Am I the only one who thinks Ozzy is severely overrated? no idea He's awesome at challenges and I love to see him swim, but other than that? Ummmm .... next. I don't think he has ever played a game so far he's deserved to win. I don't really see that changing this time either. I just don't think he's really good at strategy or even the social game at times. I guess my personal preference is strategic players over the challenge beasts. Give me a Chocran, a BRob, a Spencer, heck a RUSSELL or a Pavarti over Ozzy any day.

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor 2017 - Game Changers- Season 34 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
Cocoasneeze
jojo47
TrishB
Buckeye_Fan