SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:06 pm

Sprite wrote:Has anyone tried to vote for Nick by phoning? I just keep getting a busy signal and apparently I'm not allowed to vote any other way.

Erica Jayne is bugging me already, but then maybe I'm just prejudiced against anything Real Housewify. I thought she messed up a bit with her footwork.

I did 12 by phone at 8:05. The rest I did via all my crazy many FB pages.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:08 pm

Thanks to those voting for Nick and Mr Cubbie. I'm not going to even try. I tried in the past seasons but Canadians couldn't. Then they could then they couldn't. I have no idea if we can this season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:09 pm

@guardianangel no we cant this season. Else I am sure more canadians would vote.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:10 pm

@GuardianAngel, Mr Cubbie wasn't that bad at all. I did think he should have been scored the same as Nick though. I hope he lasts until at least the middle of the season.

The comedian (that isn't funny) can go first followed by Charo and Erika/Bonner. IMO, I'd like to see Simone in there as well but I know that ain't happening!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:10 pm

@havadrpepper IA about Mr Cubbie, he wasn't better than Nick IMHO.

@reason Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:11 pm

If possible, can someone post every teams score? thanks giggling
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:12 pm

Sasha choreographed the hell out of that.  Great dance.  I think Rashad's going to give Simone some competition this season though.  And, I love David Ross.  Surprisingly good, but out of a baseball uniform he may not make it too far.  

I know Charro is crazy, but I thought she was going to physically attack the judges over her scores.  Poor Keo.  He looked worried.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:12 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Right now I think the male celebrity to beat is Rashad with Nick at #2.  As for the females, I am actually hoping Nancy can last longer than Normandi and Heather.  I am not looking forward to another gymnast winning the show though...

In fact, I wasn't happy with Laurie winning last season. I didn't feel she had improved as much as she should have like James did.  I also feel it is much harder for the male celebrity because they really have to look as if they are leading their partner.

Normani will definitely be at least top 4 IMO. Fifth Harmony fans vote like crazy for everything, Val fans vote like crazy, and she'll probably pick up some casual dwts fan votes too. Heather will probably be the best dancer this season but she doesn't really have a base so it might be a situation like Sabrina Bryan & Mark where the best dancer leaves early in a shocker exit. Rashad might've gotten higher scores but I think Nick's the male dancer to watch IMO because his ceiling as a dancer is higher than Rashad's IMO. Also Rashad was way over scored. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:14 pm

Erika - 24
Simone - 32
Mr T - 20
Rashad - 31
Nick - 24
David - 28
Heather - 28
Charo - 21
Bonner - 22
Chris - 17
Nancy - 28
Normani - 27

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:14 pm

Ok I lied. I turned on my Hola set it to USA and now I can vote. If you have google chrome, download hola turn it on, and go to the abc site.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok I lied. I turned on my Hola set it to USA and now I can vote. If you have google chrome, download hola turn it on, and go to the abc site.

laugh out loud I was just gonna tell you to do that. That's what I did.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:23 pm

@ReneeM Now she tells me. laugh out loud Thanks! I never use hola because it messes up my view new posts. But I voted and turned it off, so we're good. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1