SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:56 pm

Wow Simone really invented being cute. An icon. giggling

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Mr Bullrider, that's pretty gross.

Something about him has rubbed me the wrong way since the first time I saw him. I just have a bad feeling about him.  hmmm

I want him to get eliminated fast and then Sharna can be in the trio with Nick and Peta if they manage to last till then. #TeamBabyGotBach #Burgatroyd  handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 1f60d
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:59 pm

I am so over gymnasts...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:59 pm

Simone was very good, but I thought she'd be better? She had some awkward twirls.

ETA: ok I guess that's why I'm not a judge laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:00 pm

Simone makes me smile. She's too darn cute
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:00 pm

Simone was excellent, but nothing less then I expected. That said, I would be kind of bummed if yet another gymnast won it...two seasons in a row. Either way, I think she will probably be there at the end and one or both of the other ringers won't connect with the audience and will be out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:02 pm

I am too @havadrpepper. The judges are acting so giddily silly tonight. Simone was stiff and just blah but they acted like she was a force. If she gets 8s, I'm a butterfly and Nick is Elvis. What is up with them?

eta: I see I am in the minority about Simone. Praying love you guys!

Last edited by BKay on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:02 pm

ReneeM wrote:Wow Simone really invented being cute. An icon. giggling

Simone will be the winner JMO. She's adorable and has an unfair advantage being a gymnast. Life isn't fair. hissyfit
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:04 pm

She wasn't great IMO but if they gave Rashad three 8's they had to give Simone 4 because she was better than him IMO. I also think they really underscored some of the early dancers. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:05 pm

Right now I think the male celebrity to beat is Rashad with Nick at #2. As for the females, I am actually hoping Nancy can last longer than Normandi and Heather. I am not looking forward to another gymnast winning the show though...

In fact, I wasn't happy with Laurie winning last season. I didn't feel she had improved as much as she should have like James did. I also feel it is much harder for the male celebrity because they really have to look as if they are leading their partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:05 pm

I am over ringers! I like Simone but it's super boring to see a ringer take it away every single time. If not for Nick, I would be happy if Rashad wins it! yes

JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:05 pm

BKay wrote:I am too @havadrpepper. The judges are acting so giddily silly tonight. Simone was stiff and just blah but they acted like she was a force. If she gets 8s, I'm a butterfly and Nick is Elvis. What is up with them?

Thanks I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I didn't watch all the epi's the last few years because of the obvious favourtism. It's becoming scripted like all the rest of them. I didn't think it was that bad in the past years. CA drives me up a wall, she acts like a 13 yr old.

I'll just crush on Mr Cubbie Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1