SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:29 pm

I think the judges are pushing for the show's favorites like every season. Don't think Nick is one of them. I agree that David,the baseball player, was not better than Nick, but got higher scores.

Normani has a battallion of fans, 99% teens that are on a mission. She's going far, but you could say she's another ringer.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

handgate - DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:49 pm

If not for Nick, I wouldn't watch this show! I used to love it but the obvious favoritism and ringers are annoying!! Unless I get hooked, when Nick goes, I will as well.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:54 pm

I thought Nick & Peta deserved higher points. IMO, they were better than David & Lindsay. When Nick is eliminated, I won't be watching as well.

Last edited by cookielover12 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:58 pm

First time viewer of DWTS.. can someone tell me how elimination works? Do the team find out next epi? Even though they rehearsed and had a dance for that episode?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:59 pm

I second that as Nick leave so do I @cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:10 pm

Just watched Nick and I thought he did great for a non-performer, non-dancer. I can't imagine learning these dances and having the nerve to perform live on TV!!!!

I loved watching Nancy Kerrigan ... she was so beautiful, and I think she will do well if she can also nail the Latin numbers.

Chris and Charro can go anytime, please.

As others have already stated, I think it's unfair to mix in dancers, singers, gymnasts and others who've had performance experience. I'd rather see a more equal playing field. JMHO

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:15 pm

Just to give a picture of what Normani has going for her with fans. DWTS official youtube account posted all the performances from tonight. All posted at the same time 20 minutes ago. Normani already has more than 3k views on hers, while the 2nd closest is heather/maks with close to 600. and Normani's #'s jump by 100+ every time I refresh the page.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:19 pm

This may have been answered. Can you text and vote on line? I tried calling but gave up, busy signal.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:21 pm

@mprssdbyu yes you can.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:32 pm

LOL, well what do you put in the message? 1 million votes? Sorry, I haven't done this before! LMBO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:40 pm

I think Normani and Val will have a advantage because of her fan base.

But IMO, Nick was the best out of all considering he doesn't have a background for dancing. He will take the advice the judges gave him and rock next weeks dance yes
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:44 pm

I thought Nick did well surprisingly. I was expecting him to be a nervous stiff mess a la past Bachelor leads.
Don't have a horse in the race yet. But the football player Rashad and bull rider Bonner are nice to look at.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1