SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Who is melgrims? I noticed the word Nonno, and read the rest of the comment. I see it sounds like they had a great time drinking Grappa and having a tour of his cantina, aka fruit cellar which is a sight to see in an Italian family. laugh out loud

Melissa -- Vanessa's older sister. I wish they had focused on the more light-hearted parts of dinner, as V's family seems like a fun, not-always-so serious bunch from the SM posts I've seen.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by notarose Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I would love to see them spend time in both Montreal and NYC. I think Nick would love beautiful Montreal and all that it offers, and who doesn't love NYC. He can set up an office anywhere. This will give them time to date in real life. Maybe they have already figured it out, who knows.

Someone posted a school calendar awhile back.  It showed 4 semesters/terms. It could be feasible for them to have a primary residence in perhaps NY and a simple 2nd residence in Montreal to be used while Vanessa job shares.  If she were to do that, she could work every odd or even term (equaling 5 months) and Nick could work remotely from there.
Best of both worlds Hugesmile

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:20 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Who is melgrims? I noticed the word Nonno, and read the rest of the comment. I see it sounds like they had a great time drinking Grappa and having a tour of his cantina, aka fruit cellar which is a sight to see in an Italian family. laugh out loud

Melissa -- Vanessa's older sister. I wish they had focused on the more light-hearted parts of dinner, as V's family seems like a fun, not-always-so serious bunch from the SM posts I've seen.

Well obviously Mel doesn't hate Nick so he mustn't have broken Vanessa's heart. yes

Grappa :yes: I was wondering if it would make an appearance. Wicked stuff, like moonshine IMO.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:23 pm

IIRC at one point during that HTD now I can't remember exactly I though Nick's face looked red, sunburned, maybe it was Grappaburned. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:15 am

Wow! Lots of good discussion in here!

I don't understand why everyone says Nick will never leave LA. I don't get it. He's been there for like less than 2 years. He's lived all of his life in the Midwest, which is basically Opposite Day from LA culture. He doesn't have a job there. He doesn't have a house there. He doesn't have family there. I think I read somewhere he doesn't even have a car there. There is nothing holding him there, and he knows that. He was yolo-ing for the past little while, he's admitted that. 

I feel confident he was totally ready and wanting to try hard with BOTH Andi and Kaitlyn, so I see no reason why he'd all the sudden put LA and selfish over Vanessa. Also, from a calculated standpoint, if you think Nick just wants the fame, he knows his noteriety and marketability is worth waaaaaay more with Vanessa in the middle of no where than single in LA. He has to realize that. Basically not only do I think Nick is actually ready for a real relationship, I think he also desperately wants that to be a franchise relationship.

I agree, nick should be the one to move. I always look for who it makes more sense to do the heavy compromising/moving. In this case, hands down, Nick should move. It makes the most sense. I think he will, whether that's to Montreal or a compromise city. 

Since the show is playing up this conflict so much, right now, it makes me think this will be a resolvable conflict. They want us to feel doubt. Now that Rachel is the Ette, basically Vanessa is the clear winner. For the average audience member, the only real question we have now is does he end up with Vanessa, or is he alone. That's it. They NEED to make doubt.  If there were really so many issues IRL, I don't think they would be intentionally playing this conflict up so much right now. Instead they'd go for the blindside angle. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:30 am

I'm not listening to these bloggers and show hosts and guests. They're not professionals; and even "relationship" experts are wrong sometimes. It's not factual science. When it comes to love it's all subjective. Of course, IMHO.

While I cringe at seeing Raven and/or Corrine, I'm enjoying the strong-willed, eloquent and caring woman that Vanessa is. (I admit Corinne has somewhat grown on me. She's entertaining to the point it's comical.) I'm still curious as to how Nick ended up with what he has, whatever that may be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:32 am

IMO Nick and Vanessa won't have a chance or desire to straight up back up their bags and leave their jobs, family etc for each other. IMO she's going to finish her school year and obligations, they'll make effort to get together, build a strong relationship off the show, and then make decisions what's best for them, together.

IMO Nick is VERY ready for a relationship and to make it work. He's fully aware of geography, he met Vanessa's family and students. He knows her ties to Canada. IMO he wouldn't have proposed, if they hadn't talked about how they'll make it eork after the show etc. IMO the same with Vanessa, she comes across very realistic, and IMO wouldn't have accepted his proposal without a solid plan they'd made together. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:44 am

In some other thread there was a debate not long ago about Nick being attracted to "strong and confident" women and how that reminds of Andi (& Kaitlyn) and if it didn't work with her might not work with Vanessa either (sorry, long-winded, again Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 2292733854, I do get technical) ... IMO a strong woman = stands by her words/beliefs/values (doesn't conform), follows her purpose, is accountable for her actions, self-aware, acknowledges own faults and is compassionate of others ... and IMO a confident woman = knows her worth, respects herself, chooses to be herself even if not resulting "cool", is aware of her strengths, doesn't hide her imperfections (but can laugh about them / see the positive side) and isn't afraid to express herself (her feelings) or ask questions, since answers shouldn't scare her ... among other things (take that Oxford dictionary!) ... JMO Vanessa is that strong, confident woman ... I can't say the same for Andi.
Andi vs. Nick:

The reason I'm mentioning it here is because it's IN HIS REACTION that I see Vanessa different ... In the conflict Vanessa demands of Nick to be accountable for his actions, to be a man of his words and to be aware of the consequences and IMO when she thinks to know smth or believes to be right in her judgement she can be accusatory, but so far I've seen her first offering her explanation, she elaborates (allykat wrote it better in epi. 8 thread) her perception, so he can understand where she's coming from and then she "extends the courtesy" so he can explain himself, she asks questions, but I don't sense her wanting his apology or to prove her "right", but rather to understand each other and eliminate the misunderstanding to then move forward. Yes IMO she presumes, but is open to the view from the other side and she is giving him the benefit of a doubt / trust in him and them as a couple ...  and when she questions Nick, she is also questioning herself and reevaluating her own actions IMO. And Nick is responding positively to her, he doesn't get defensive and he is taking her feelings into account. That means IMO that whatever she triggers in him is good, is productive in finding mutual understanding and they can make peace (sweet sweet loving), they are working on "their relationship" and IMO that is worth it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:44 am

^^^
:claphands
Totally.
Supporting your post:
In an interview - Nick said he wanted someone who could put him in his place, when need be, productively
In another interview Nick said he wants a strong woman and that some people appear strong at first but then appear less so over time.  He was asked to describe "strong" to which he replied "confident enough to be able to be vulnerable".

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:45 am

I hope these two surprise us all and make it work Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 37 1f60d
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:22 am

notarose wrote:^^^
:claphands
Totally.
Supporting your post:
In an interview - Nick said he wanted someone who could put him in his place, when need be, productively
In another interview Nick said he wants a strong woman and that some people appear strong at first but then appear less so over time.  He was asked to describe "strong" to which he replied "confident enough to be able to be vulnerable".

Many people confuse putting someone in their place by being mean and nasty. Nick simply wants honest discussion, when the other person straight up tells him, when they don't like something he's doing. IMO.

Vanessa IMO had a straight point. Nick had obviously talked with her, how he knows the show can portray certain image out there, and he'd prefer if it didn't happen to him. Then she sees him 'riding' Corinne on a group date, which I'm sure he knew would be uncomfortable for the other women. He heard her out, got her point, and they had a good discussion. We obviously didn't really see what he replied, like many of their convos, but it was a good talk for the both of them. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:55 am

@happygolucky IA Good comparison.

IMO Vanessa is nothing like Andi. Every thing Andi does and says IMO is fake. She does and says what she thinks people want to hear or what ever will benefit her in some way. There is nothing IMO genuine about her, compared to Vanessa who has a very patient way about her. She is able to assess a situation, explain where she's coming from in a non nonsense way. She doesn't talk in circles. Communication is important in any relationship, and so far I can see she is a very good communicator.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption