SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:01 am

these tweets very clearly illustrate why the bette is getting an upgrade with rach. I hope fellow Dallas gal Jojo reaches out and she and Jordan do a very real sit down with rach
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:36 am

Kashathediva wrote:Her telling someone else she hopes they found what she found?? OMG. She found BOR.
rofl
LOLZ. As exes go Nick really did land a couple of doozies! In Scotland we would call them lummocks.
I can't pick who is more self centred - Kaitlyn has taken the lead with her tweet but I'm sure Andi will fight back on her 5minutes of mememe tonight. Imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:27 am

I am not even a Kaitlyn fan, and I found nothing wrong with her tweet, to be honest. I feel like Andi was almost saying "thank goodness you're smart like me, most of been ditzy"

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:30 am

@ukglasgowkiiss I love love love that: Lummlocks. Thank you! I can call my DH that and he will have no clue.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:49 am

@nutty1 not only that, but she doesn't object. Did someone consult her? Are you a practising lawyer? Are you trying to say you and Rachel are both lawyers and southern belle's? There's no comparison's in the achievements of either titles IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:06 pm

It's an embarrassment. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:13 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am not even a Kaitlyn fan, and I found nothing wrong with her tweet, to be honest. I feel like Andi was almost saying "thank goodness you're smart like me, most of been ditzy"

The problem with Kaitlyn's tweet IMO is because as usual she has to make the situation about her. She could have kept it as simply as "congratulations and I hope you find what I found". That would have been sweet, simple and heartfelt. But no, before she says that she has to take another chance to play victim Kaitlyn once more and remind us all how her spoiling her season was purely an accident but big bad meanie producers are still punishing her.

And it's like if they are supposedly "punishing" her (and I love how in these people world not getting freebies is being punished), can you blame them when she keeps making passive aggressive douchy tweets like that? And then this is the same woman who still throws around begging tweets for ABC to pay for her wedding. It's like she can't help herself.

She wants the perks that come from being in the franchise but then wants to insist how badly she and Shawn have been treated. It's so "wah, wah, poor little mistreated me..." It's exhausting and incredibly eye-roll worthy. IMO of course. So by the time the, "well anyway congratulations to Rachel" tweet came she'd likely soured people enough that they didn't even care about that part.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:18 pm

Kaitlyn will never get a wedding from ABC. **IMO**

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:22 pm

Does anyone remember at this point what the last scene from Episode 7 was? Was it Nick saying good-bye to Kristina and sending her off. I'm still wondering if we get a glimpse tonight of Vanessa's mindset because he still hasn't offered roses to any of them so that he might meet their families.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:43 pm

Yeah the last scene was Kristina leaving and Nick being as depressing as he has been for the last two episodes. Based on the promo for this episode, particularly a shot of Corinne waving a rose in her hand, while sitting on the couch, my guess is he comes back to the hotel room to give Vanessa, Rachel and Corinne their roses and make it official that they're going to HTD.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Yeah, I don't get why they had to make it a TBC episode when it's always been 4 HTDs. They could've at least tried to end the episode in a more positive and hopeful note with Nick telling the women he was excited to meet their families, etc.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:47 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:Yeah, I don't get why they had to make it a TBC episode when it's always been 4 HTDs. They could've at least tried to end the episode in a more positive and hopeful note with Nick telling the women he was excited to meet their families, etc.

Leading up to epi 7 ABC released almost nothing by way of preview, sneak peaks, or photos. Now leading up to epi 8 there is a motherlode.  We already knew as viewers that Raven was given a HTD rose and that only Corinne, Rachel, and Vanessa remained so :yes:  why ...to be continued? Particularly why when ABC then releases HTD footage for all 4.
There must be a missing piece to air.  My guess is a conversation as that fits the pattern already established with several carryovers.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 8 Feb 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+69
Muslady
locoforbach
Litta123
Dessler
happygolucky