SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 49 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:44 pm

For years now I've been wanting to see a woman as invested and interested in Nick as he is her and really I think IMO that is what I see in Vanessa. I think her tears and frustration portray a woman genuinely there and interested in Nick. I get that once her friend signed her up and she herself agreed to do the show that she basically agreed to the process itself however it doesn't mean she shouldn't be able to feel human and express emotions/frustrations. I would hope any of the women who claim to be interested in Nick would voice disappointment at the fact they won't get anymore time with him. So I am ok with the "losers" being upset. I am also understanding  towards any frustrations of the "winners" having to share time as well but in the end as Corrine so humorously put it "they aren't fighting for a pickle..."

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:48 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:For years now I've been wanting to see a woman as invested and interested in Nick as he is her and really I think IMO that is what I see in Vanessa. I think her tears and frustration portray a woman genuinely there and interested in Nick. I get that once her friend signed her up and she herself agreed to do the show that she basically agreed to the process itself however it doesn't mean she shouldn't be able to feel human and express emotions/frustrations. I would hope any of the women who claim to be interested in Nick would voice disappointment at the fact they won't get anymore time with him. So I am ok with the "losers" being upset. I am also understanding  towards any frustrations of the "winners" having to share time as well but in the end as Corrine so humorously put it "they aren't fighting for a pickle..."

Great post! Speaking of Corinne's comment, I just imagined a Joe Millionaire type of situation where the show ends with Chris Harrison revealing to the F1 that they're not really engaged to Nick, but engaged to a pickle. rofl
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:11 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:For years now I've been wanting to see a woman as invested and interested in Nick as he is her and really I think IMO that is what I see in Vanessa. I think her tears and frustration portray a woman genuinely there and interested in Nick. I get that once her friend signed her up and she herself agreed to do the show that she basically agreed to the process itself however it doesn't mean she shouldn't be able to feel human and express emotions/frustrations. I would hope any of the women who claim to be interested in Nick would voice disappointment at the fact they won't get anymore time with him. So I am ok with the "losers" being upset. I am also understanding  towards any frustrations of the "winners" having to share time as well but in the end as Corrine so humorously put it "they aren't fighting for a pickle..."

Great post! Speaking of Corinne's comment, I just imagined a Joe Millionaire type of situation where the show ends with Chris Harrison revealing to the F1 that they're not really engaged to Nick, but engaged to a pickle. rofl

laugh out loud OMG I could just imagine instead of Neil Lane, the Vlasic pickle guy shows up to have Nick select which pickle to give to the winner. He would then need to use his history of running track to get away before the F1 had a chance to shove the pickle down his throat to try and choke him. In all seriousness though, I doubt he chose to keep the losers out of pity. I think he was happy to be able to have have guaranteed time with Rachel and Raven but IMO he also WANTED more time with Vanessa (and probably Dani M) IMO Jasmine and Corrine were not big factors in the decision and just along for the ride at that point.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:13 pm

Speaking of Corinne and pickles, what epi does she polish her platinum vagine and make a house call?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:24 pm

notarose wrote:Speaking of Corinne and pickles, what epi does she polish her platinum vagine and make a house call?

According to RS, originally St Thomas (epi 6) but he recently revised it to Bimini(ep 7)

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:28 pm

That was because it was sleuthed here proving him wrong.  laugh out loud

@marriedarockstar gets the credit for that.  Hugesmile bestbud!

Sleuthed SCs

ETA:  Not to pick at or put him down, but sources and insider info can only get you so far.  Though he's made fun of the forum and sleuthing plenty, it has proved useful time and time again, IMO.  We have some amazing sleuthers and SCs, evidence and info found to match up, don't lie, IMO.  Though he doesn't give us credit like we do everyone else, including him, he uses info found here along with whatever he gets, finds, or receives.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:46 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:Speaking of Corinne and pickles, what epi does she polish her platinum vagine and make a house call?

According to RS, originally St Thomas (epi 6) but he recently revised it to Bimini(ep 7)

no  I'm so disappointed to hear that.  
So, I guess Vanessa's "he makes such stupid decisions" clip from an old preview is most likely related to Corinne attempting a tptb prompted conjugal visit. Such a wonderful prelude to HTDs.

I'm near my tolerance line with the extent to which tptb has chosen to push boundaries. Considering issuing a "wake me up when it's over" warrant.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:10 am

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 C3wW1-LW8AQGzcP
Yahoo TV ‏@YahooTV
First look at Monday's #TheBachelor: Kristina has the saddest backstory...EVER: http://yhoo.it/2l5fpOy  cc: @BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:30 am

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 C3xjSGdW8AA7Juo
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
Kristina will open up about her past on Monday's #TheBachelor.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:41 am

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Xsjillfformatjpgname386x
Possibly the most emotional volleyball game EVER comes to #TheBachelor.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:50 am

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 C32RLgnUcAAqhQL
It may look like Paradise, but @viallnicholas28 is in for some heartbreaking decisions. #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:39 am

notarose wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

no  I'm so disappointed to hear that.  
So, I guess Vanessa's "he makes such stupid decisions" clip from an old preview is most likely related to Corinne attempting a tptb prompted conjugal visit. Such a wonderful prelude to HTDs.

I'm near my tolerance line with the extent to which tptb has chosen to push boundaries. Considering issuing a "wake me up when it's over" warrant.

Tptb are just recycling the old Courtney storyline. Nick, unlike Ben, isnt thinking with his pickle and sends the little hussy home giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 49 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620