SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ericbutterfly Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:51 am

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, or if this has been asked before, but is there a chance that this episode will end on a "To Be Continued" as well? Will this entire season end up with "To Be Continued", and a rose ceremony at the beginning of every episode? This is JMO but I hate that format.

I love the haunted house group date in NOLA idea though, makes me wanna watch American Horror Story Coven laugh out loud. I am excited to see who gets the group date rose (I unspoiled with that tidbit)

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:58 am

ericbutterfly wrote:I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, or if this has been asked before, but is there a chance that this episode will end on a "To Be Continued" as well? Will this entire season end up with "To Be Continued", and a rose ceremony at the beginning of every episode? This is JMO but I hate that format.

I love the haunted house group date in NOLA idea though, makes me wanna watch American Horror Story Coven laugh out loud. I am excited to see who gets the group date rose (I unspoiled with that tidbit)
I listened to a podcast where Millsy (producer) said it would eventually return to normal. Who knows which episode, though. He didn't share that piece of info.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:02 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
ericbutterfly wrote:I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, or if this has been asked before, but is there a chance that this episode will end on a "To Be Continued" as well? Will this entire season end up with "To Be Continued", and a rose ceremony at the beginning of every episode? This is JMO but I hate that format.

I listened to a podcast where Millsy (producer) said it would eventually return to normal. Who knows which episode, though. He didn't share that piece of info.

Oh thanks goodness. Thanks, I hope it returns to normal soon.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:10 pm

Could the table flip be part of the haunted mansion date? One of the ghostly gimmicks?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:36 pm

It looks like the table flip happens after he sends Danielle home from these SC shown during previews.

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Image19
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Image20

My SC from previews on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/eJZeiwnlttI
https://youtu.be/nXwr5SKQ_F0

Something must happen on that date in St. Thomas because the table flip is followed by his tearful conversation with the other women.  I think that after sending home two beautiful women that day because he just isn't feeling it with them, he gets frustrated and loses a little hope.

Last edited by OnePromise on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:04 pm

@OnePromise we need source links needed for the pictures or they'll have to be deleted.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:37 pm

yes  thanks @onepromise

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:59 pm

@OnePromise who else does he send home that week?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:04 pm

emusha wrote:@OnePromise who else does he send home that week?

Whitney. She and Danielle L are on a 2-on-1. He sends Whitney home first, and then Danielle as well when she says she is falling in love with him and he realizes he can't reciprocate.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:28 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:

Whitney. She and Danielle L are on a 2-on-1. He sends Whitney home first, and then Danielle as well when she says she is falling in love with him and he realizes he can't reciprocate.

Yep. He also sends Jasmine home earlier in the week on the group date per RS spoilers.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:40 pm

OnePromise wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:

Yep.  He also sends Jasmine home earlier in the week on the group date per RS spoilers.

Did RS give a reason as to why he sent Jasmine home? I remember right after eliminating her, that's when Jasmine tells him that she slept with a friend of his.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:17 pm

Apologies in advance if this has been previously discussed.
Could the sleepover on the ghost mansion date be at the inn on the property?
https://houmashouse.com/the-inn/

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Image92

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
MonicaJM2001
OnionLayers
IWouldMarryAshleyI
sosleepy
puppiesandkittens