SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:12 pm

Maybe, I've seen to many horror movies.  Them going around with the lights off made no sense.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:16 pm

atem wrote:Maybe, I've seen to many horror movies.  Them going around with the lights off made no sense.

If they use a sample from the music used in the movie "The Ring" then I'll find it funny.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:15 pm

atem wrote:Maybe, I've seen to many horror movies.  Them going around with the lights off made no sense.

How would it make no sense if the point of the group date is a Haunted House tour? Turning the lights on would ruin the desired atmosphere for the activity.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:26 pm

I love the idea of a haunted house in NOLA. SO Anne Rice!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I love the idea of a haunted house in NOLA. SO Anne Rice!

Speaking of vampires
http://beinghuman.wikia.com/wiki/Lola

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:32 pm

notarose wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:According to spoilers posted earlier, I think Nick spends the night with them at the Haunted House. They are also supposed to break out the Quija board. I think it sounds like an extremely fun group date! Let's hope they don't cut to Taylor and Corrine going at it back at home while alone with Rachel for most of the date.

affraid  I had a scary experience with a Quija board once as a teenager.  Not my fav thing.
Sleepover sounds good :yes:
Could the old preview with the outside of a building that has French doors come from the sleepover?

Me too....Oujia boards scare the crap out of me. Not sure I can watch that.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:33 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:

How would it make no sense if the point of the group date is a Haunted House tour? Turning the lights on would ruin the desired atmosphere for the activity.

It looked like a bunch of people going around with lanterns. Have the lights go off on them with nothing and that will would be scary! affraid

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:38 pm

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 274c Oujia boards. That, I won't even watch.

You have to have the lights off and use lanterns so you can see the ghosts. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:54 pm

For the next season of the bachelorette, they should have a group date where the guys go through those horror mazes where people jump out at you. It'll be perfect for all the men who are hell-bent on asserting their masculinity. It'll be great comedy!
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:11 am

I can see it now - ninja skills come out!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:05 am

@crunchycheeto Personally, I would love that!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:45 am

Lol, I saw the alien many moons ago at the theatre. I made it until that thing came out of his mouth/throat! It was see ya right then and there.  That was my first and last experience watching a scary movie in the theatre or at home. When that scary music starts to play, I'm outta there. No thank you!

Onto episode 5, I wonder if this is when CH basically told Nick too much drama is unfolding with MOT girls.

IMO,  she's way too obsessed with Corrine. Nick who?   I'm also  curious to hear his conversation with Corrine at dinner that evening. He better not let me down!! I do hope that we aren't left with yet another cliff hanger as Taylor reappears. I'm not sure if she interrupts Nick and Corrine or the RC but hopefully it is a true "WOAH, what just happened" moment.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
MonicaJM2001
OnionLayers
IWouldMarryAshleyI
sosleepy
puppiesandkittens