SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:38 am

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 C3dof1IUEAACd3x
The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
"You’re the brightest star in the sky. So go ahead and shine, yeah, go ahead and shine.” - @lolomusic
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:48 am

Taylor is silly to confront Corinne. Corinne is expert level, and Taylor is just book smart and only knows the surface level of what these people truly are. If she truly knew, she would keep her mouth shut and stay as far away from Corinne as possible. There's no reasoning with them.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:50 am

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Ouiji board, haunted house, ghosts, voodoo? What is next? Casting spells, magicians and tarot cards? Some people aren't into demonic worship. Don't they know that?

Oh, they did tarot cards.  They  pulled out all the "Blair Witch Project" crappie poo with a big old side of "Child's Play"
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:52 am

http://www.hollywoodtodaylive.com/what-does-chris-harrison-do-when-hes-not-oncamera-at-the-bachelor-

CH interview from today.  It has 2 vids.  So much of the interview is devoted to process/production.  I think this is just planting the seed of promotion for a "diverse" lead.

I found Rachel's humor to be most similiar to the most recent Bachelorette AU (Georgia). That season had great guys and many in their 30s.  I thought Georgia was a slightly quirky but strong lead and think Rachel would be as well.
I would prefer Rachel as the next Bette, or Dani M.  They differ at lot from each other (except both are confident) and I like those differences equally. Rachel has a much higher energy level so that gives her an edge
Personally I felt both Nick and Rachel shared the same end goal - to set up a backstory for Rachel as next Bette. The way the GD and 2-1 were designed made the 1-1 the only sane element - no competition in that department so memorable in itself. JMO
Raven has great 1-liners which drew a lot of fan attention on Twitter tonight.  She really captures a specific demographic.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:56 am

Corinne is doing all this just to be famous and she won, she's manipulative. Now she's in the bachelor nation family and will be doing IG ads.
She's pur entertainment, also nick knows what he's doing when it comes to corinne and Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:56 am

alwaystulips wrote:
IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Ouiji board, haunted house, ghosts, voodoo? What is next? Casting spells, magicians and tarot cards? Some people aren't into demonic worship. Don't they know that?

Oh, they did tarot cards.  They  pulled out all the "Blair Witch Project" crappie poo with a big old side of "Child's Play"

There's probably only about ten watchable minutes during this whole episode. Hopefully they won't repeat this.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by OnionLayers Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:10 am

A few notes on Rachel:
-That chemistry was WAY better than Raven's IMO. That, and her delayed return to SM makes me think she's F2.
-Her date happened on Oct. 12. She said in the interviews they aired this week (taped on her date) that she got the FIR. When did RS announce she got the FIR--October 13. IMO he got that information here. He doesn't seem to know much about this season.
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:28 am

@cmarci93 Why would the show lose viewers if Rachel becomes the bachelorette? I understand her not being your preference, that's totally your prerogative, but she's pretty well liked by viewers IMO. I seriously doubt Rachel as the lead would diminish viewers in any significant way IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:33 am

I loved the episode. I really enjoyed Nick and Rachel's date, it was cute and she is defiintely a match for him as far as conversations, intellect and I do think she would provide him that challenge he craves in a partner and would call him out if necessary. They are very cute together and do have great chemistry IMO. Individually Rachel most definitely is wife material however IMO his relationship with Vanessa is just on a completely different level than any of the others. It's not even to me about saying Vanessa individually is better than the other contenders as I think she, Rachel, Raven and Dani M have all proven to be awesome women in their own right. It is just the dynamic of Nick and Vanessa just shines so brightly to me and has everything: chemistry, sincerity, romance, passion, humor, intensity, serious talks and compatibility.  I enjoyed watching the haunted house stuff which was more fun and drama free. Was Raven kidding or serious when she said something about loving him? At first I thought it was a joke but then in the ITM she talked about it like it was for real and she owns it even though a bit soon. It was fun watching her and Jasmine investigate. I don't blame Vanessa one bit for peacing out from the ouji board I don't think I'd want to mess with that either. I get why they probably didn't show Vanessa/Nick interactions as they need to highlight other potential relationships but selfishly I want to see more. I could care less about suspense to be honest. The whole Taylor/Corinne thing was IMO all TPTB from the card reading to the voodoo ish and Taylor's little thing at the end. I have actually really enjoyed this season so far despite the Corinne drama overload. I am not even as bothered by her actual actions so much as I am annoyed at how much TPTB drag out the storyline. I do think Nick is amused and does like Corinne and her sassy, bold demeanor with him so I don't think he is being inauthentic by keeping her or wanting to get to know her more at this point compared to Taylor who despite her impressive schooling and job title comes off as a little childish herself. It doesn't help that she looks 23 going on 13 IMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:45 am

I think the producers have been slowly gearing up for a season with a diverse lead.  I don't think there is much they haven't thought of.  And IMO Rachel is just what they have been waiting for.  I think that men of all races would line up to vy for Rachel's heart.  She is a perfect Bachelorette in my eyes. Beautiful. Intelligent. Independent. Confident. Mature. Passionate. Sincere. She has presence and will hopefully draw a number of classy gentlemen to balance out the crazies the producers throw into the mix for entertainment.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:59 am

Sigh, I had found Corrine pretty funny until tonight. "Intelligency", Good Lord, I think her mama home schooled her!

No Vanessa? We know they had a great conversation in Wisconsin because of her PI in preview but they even skipped that. Ugh

I do like Nick with Rachel. I do think he really likes her but I didn't get the "I couldn't wait for this date vibe from Nick."

Raven has a great sense of humor. I'm really going to enjoy the F3. It can't get here soon enough!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:07 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Sigh, I had found Corrine pretty funny until tonight. "Intelligency", Good Lord, I think her mama home schooled her!

No Vanessa? We know they had a great conversation in Wisconsin because of her PI in preview but they even skipped that. Ugh

I do like Nick with Rachel. I do think he really likes her but I didn't getting the "I couldn't wait for this date vibe from Nick."

Raven has a great sense of humor. I'm really going to enjoy the F3. It can't get here soon enough!

I never found Corrine funny.  I keep forgetting that she tries the 'I'm having sex with Nick' thing after Taylor leaves and she still gets to be F4?!  Makes no freaking sense to me.

Anyway, I read this tweet about Raven and she seems that she wouldn't be into Luke to me, but maybe that's just me?

I don't know how ratings would be for Rachel, but I really do think the show couldn't do any better as a lead!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
MonicaJM2001
OnionLayers
IWouldMarryAshleyI
sosleepy
puppiesandkittens