SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:16 am

Thank you @AllAboutLove for posting the GMA vids for those of us who couldn't watch because we're getting basically a repetitive loop of reporters standing in the snow showing us the snowplow trucks doing their job. Riveting stuff. :headbanging

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:17 am

Full GMA segment of Nick and Vanessa beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:17 am

I don't know if a wedding this fall is in the works, based on this article: http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-why-theyre-waiting-wed/

“There’s no reason of speeding up the process,” Grimaldi, 29, says.”We’re still in the process of getting to know each other outside Bachelor world. We’re still in the process of getting to know ourselves too. We’ haven’t planned a date yet.”

“I don’t think you have to pretend what this world isn’t and what it is,” Viall adds. “We’re okay with saying we still have a lot to learn about each other and that’s okay. We’re excited about doing that! I think we want to focus on doing that than anything else and keep moving our relationship forward.”

“Vanessa and I are very realistic about our relationship,” he says. “We’re very excited about the engagement but we’re also realistic about our relationship. It began in an environment that was very unconventional. Up until this point, we haven’t had the opportunity to have any type of normalcy. I think those are the things that we’re focused on right now and you know we’re going to take things slow. We’re not going to compare ourselves to other relationships.

I think the last bit is important to keep in mind, especially since Bach nation gets into the habit of doing that. In the real world, comparing your relationship to others, or even comparing yourself to others, is a recipe for disaster. It's nice to hear rational answers come from a show that packages itself as a fairy tale.

crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:18 am

Vanessa and Nick on Kelly next - well just a teaser that Christian Slater pick Vanessa to win as of last week

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:20 am

@KB_Mom hopefully there will be more Nick and Vanessa interviews to distract. Keep safe though!

Nick and V should be on Kelly Live next so hopefully those will be posted and others too bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:42 am

crunchycheeto wrote:I don't know if a wedding this fall is in the works, based on this article: http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-why-theyre-waiting-wed/

“There’s no reason of speeding up the process,” Grimaldi, 29, says.”We’re still in the process of getting to know each other outside Bachelor world. We’re still in the process of getting to know ourselves too. We’ haven’t planned a date yet.”

“I don’t think you have to pretend what this world isn’t and what it is,” Viall adds. “We’re okay with saying we still have a lot to learn about each other and that’s okay. We’re excited about doing that! I think we want to focus on doing that than anything else and keep moving our relationship forward.”

“Vanessa and I are very realistic about our relationship,” he says. “We’re very excited about the engagement but we’re also realistic about our relationship. It began in an environment that was very unconventional. Up until this point, we haven’t had the opportunity to have any type of normalcy. I think those are the things that we’re focused on right now and you know we’re going to take things slow. We’re not going to compare ourselves to other relationships.

I think the last bit is important to keep in mind, especially since Bach nation gets into the habit of doing that. In the real world, comparing your relationship to others, or even comparing yourself to others, is a recipe for disaster. It's nice to hear rational answers come from a show that packages itself as a fairy tale.

That whole article was so refreshingly honest. There's no put on or acting up, IMO. But there's a strong want to be together, and happiness, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:47 am

If you get the online version, you can post s/caps as long as you post the link to the online version.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:51 am

crunchycheeto wrote:I don't know if a wedding this fall is in the works, based on this article: http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-why-theyre-waiting-wed/

Sorry for the double post. Another indication of how mature these two are. IA with them, who sets a date so soon after the FRC, when they hardly know each other. IMO it's unrealistic. I will post this in the first post of the No Discussion thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:57 am

Do we know of any other media rounds these two will be doing today or tomorrow? I want more! Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:59 am

I don't watch this show anymore but did see them on JK last nite. I thought they looked great together and I'm rooting for them. Wishing them the very best. We all deserve LOVE.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:00 pm

Well Kelly was super short. I hope Vanessa gets to wear all of those dresses again. Maybe we will see her in the audience for DWTS.

Has anyone heard about what they will do about the Build interview?

I really think the cancelled flights is a blessing for them. Nick said every part of his body hurts and my guess having a day to just chill would be AWESOME for their relationship.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:01 pm

vivi2 wrote:I don't watch this show anymore but did see them on JK last nite.  I thought they looked great together and I'm rooting for them.  Wishing them the very best. We all deserve LOVE.  

score

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya