SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:27 pm

@notarose Do you think the chosen mag after WTA will tell us? scratch

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:27 pm

Missing T IMO is because he's lazy when he's tweeting. My question is why is he talking about the ATFR and not WTA?

It sounds like IMO they thought of some sort of crazy script to throw in there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Missing T IMO is because he's lazy when he's tweeting. My question is why is he talking about the ATFR and not WTA?

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 4256136633 My take on it is to create enough talk to keep the viewers viewing. TPTB spoiled a lot of the end game and people could be debating not tuning in. So MF throws out more crap hoping to lure the viewers.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Missing T IMO is because he's lazy when he's tweeting. My question is why is he talking about the ATFR and not WTA?

Well Fleiss has said before that ultimate ending would be an actual wedding. If Nick is really in love I can see him agreeing to a wedding on the spot, he is so well seasoned Hugesmile and said multiple times he is ready for marriage, so it might not have been hard to convince him :wedding blowkiss ........

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:21 pm

I OTOH cannot see Nick ever getting married on the spot. Nor can I see Vanessa agreeing to that. Someone like Corrine or early 20's like the twins, maybe, but not Nick and Vannesa who are one of the more mature couples I've seen in the 21 seasons.

Yes, it's well known MF wants the on the spot marriage, and he led viewers to think that during B/L's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:24 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:All I could think about was those brain infiltrating, sucking parasitic bacteria that climb into your ear, nose and sinuses and travel into the inner reaches of your brain.
Forget about them in any other crevice.

My first thought was I'd be watching for water moccasins and other slippery slimy creatures that could be found in standing water or wetland areas.  Not to mention sometimes standing water like that sours or smells.  But you have a good point... Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 318829699 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 4103285151

There has been a discussion on how this scene may have been created from one of the after buzz videos (not actual Afterbuzz) more so commenting Youtuber that the water may have been freshly sprayed into a dry land field to create a wetland scenery...but, regardless I think it is still gross...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:41 pm

In Nicks HTD blog he said: Now, it was pretty hot to make out in the pond, but OMG was it gross. I was going for a sexy The Notebook vibe, but every time we went to kiss it was like half the pond was in our mouths. It creeps me out to think about the germs. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 1f631  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 1f633  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 1f635 :shocked!: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 1838857674
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:45 pm

Seabear wrote:In Nicks HTD blog he said: Now, it was pretty hot to make out in the pond, but OMG was it gross. I was going for a sexy The Notebook vibe, but every time we went to kiss it was like half the pond was in our mouths. It creeps me out to think about the germs. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 1f631  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 1f633  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 1f635 :shocked!: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 1838857674

Well Nick has certainly gotten enough germs this season from kissing all the women!!! rofl Although the worst thing as a viewer for me was seeing him kiss Vanessa after she had just thrown up.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Seabear wrote:In Nicks HTD blog he said: Now, it was pretty hot to make out in the pond, but OMG was it gross. I was going for a sexy The Notebook vibe, but every time we went to kiss it was like half the pond was in our mouths. It creeps me out to think about the germs. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 1f631  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 1f633  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 1f635 :shocked!: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 55 1838857674
I was making a face while watching that scene, there's nothing sexy about that, IMO. I also had to laugh out loud when Nick confirmed how gross it was.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I OTOH cannot see Nick ever getting married on the spot. Nor can I see Vanessa agreeing to that. Someone like Corrine or early 20's like the twins, maybe, but not Nick and Vannesa who are one of the more mature couples I've seen in the 21 seasons.

Yes, it's well known MF wants the on the spot marriage, and he led viewers to think that during B/L's season.

I agree. This IMO would never happen with this couple. Too many friends and family each of them would want there to share their special moment.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
notarose wrote:
SeekAny wrote:Mike Fleiss is at it again. From his Twitter Last night.

@fleissmeister

Ooooh, this AFR is gonna be good!!!
#thebachelor

What do we think he's got in store for our boy nick??

Why is the "T" missing?

Maybe because the "THE" final rose happens live? Idk giggling

We learned on Ben and Lauren: HEA that TPTB actually refer to ATFR as AFR. laugh out loud laugh out loud 

I have no idea what would make Nick's AFR so good, but I DEF don't see N&V getting married on the spot. LOL. Lord I hope R or R doesn't accuse him of "fiancé things." Rolling Eyes More likely, it's just MF blowing smoke on twitter.

I for one hope NO DWTS. No, no, no.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:03 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I'm selfish and totally want to see more of Nick. I love DWTS. I think Vanessa would also love to experience it with Nick cheering him on. I think she's perfect for this setting since she's already been in entertainment stuff. Plus it means she won't have to quit her job so soon. Not sure when the semester ends.

ITA! giggling Nick loves dancing and I think DWTS is something he has wanted to do for a long time - way way before the Bachelor was even an option. I want him to do it and hopefully he'll be paired with Sharna and they can bring home her first Mirrorball! cheerleader

JMW ( Just My Wish! cheeky )
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl