SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:16 pm

Every time I hear one of Nick's interviews, I am even more mad at TPTB for editing out most of the conversations in favor of the Corinne show or just random making out IMO. For once, they had a Bachelor who is very articulate (IMO) and they blew the opportunity to have a great season filled with good conversations. JMO.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 2292733854  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 2292733854
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ElonM Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:19 pm

More interviews:

https://www.facebook.com/morningmashup/videos/vb.36419081123/10155715058611124/?type=2&theater

The Definitive Nick The Bachelor Interview

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=18646312
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:52 pm

ElonM wrote:More interviews:

https://www.facebook.com/morningmashup/videos/vb.36419081123/10155715058611124/?type=2&theater

The Definitive Nick The Bachelor Interview

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=18646312

Interesting how Nick mentions (in the first interview) that not all of his siblings know the outcome of the show. question
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:01 pm

On Julia's podcast with Millsy for episode 6, he teased that he has massive bachelor news for next tuesday. I believe this is the historic announcement MF is talking about on Twitter.

It's too soon for the Bachelorette announcement IMO. It better not be something lame like BIP being renewed. giggling
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:10 pm

coolangel wrote:On Julia's podcast with Millsy for episode 6, he teased that he has massive bachelor news for next tuesday. I believe this is the historic announcement MF is talking about on Twitter.

It's too soon for the Bachelorette announcement IMO. It better not be something lame like BIP being renewed. giggling

This show and their 'big annoucements' Rolling Eyes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Well they already announced BIP being renewed with bells and whistles last summer, so it can't be that.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:16 pm

Someone on Reddit posted they had a source saying that Rachel would be on JK on Monday night next week. Hmmm, I don't know if I believe it but maybe she's being announced?

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:46 pm

Okay, I know they announced Nick as the Bachelor a week before BIP wrapped but it's obvious the producers don't give a crap about BIP being spoiled, what with the pairings being so bold while the season is airing.

However I can't see them just blowing the whole thing that wide, especially when some legitimately seem to think Rachel might be the F1 (referring to unspoiled viewers). The only way I see this being true is if RS is somehow wrong and Rachel was F4 but that's impossible because the promo clearly shows her in Finland. In fact she's the only one that's been definitively shown in Finland.

I mean I guess she could just be on like Corinne was on Ellen but still, strange...

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:49 pm

She is also the first WOC, the only one, to make to f4 in bachelor history. That's historic. Also, her appearance on kimmel, if true, can also be used to gauge interests for her to be the next lead, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:56 pm

Lara wrote:Someone on Reddit posted they had a source saying that Rachel would be on JK on Monday night next week. Hmmm, I don't know if I believe it but maybe she's being announced?

I saw that too. It's weird that they'd announce her as bachelorette before she's sent home. And we're sure she makes it to Finland, so it's not like there's a chance that sleuthing and RS' spoilers got her elimination date wrong... They did it with Nick's announcement as Bachelor while he was on BIP, but Idk, BIP seems like it's taken less seriously??

If they were going to announce her, I feel like it would be more impactful if they gave her a segment at the end of AFTR. Hell, give her her own special. But don't take the focus out of what's going on in Nick's season right now by preemptively announcing the next bachelorette.

crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:05 pm

I am now wondering if there will be a WTA if she is announce so early?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:12 pm

How do we Know that if they are going to annouce the bachelorette next week, it's for sure going to be Rachel? I had this crazy thought that it might be Kristina. She had a 1on1 last episode and America fell in live with her. She's also the last one Nick sends home right before htd.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl