SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:42 am

Seabear wrote:I think Reikonlinna is the largest hotel so it could be used as the main hotel lodging. Then for the FSD's I am surmising they used a variety of smaller different locations in the surrounding area. Saariselka is an isolated area near/in the arctic circle so the lodging is limited. There are some very cool options for truly "fantasy" dates....at least in my book. I have always wanted to go to Lapland. I sincerely hope that don't chop all the beautiful scenery and local culture out of the episode...with the crappy edits this season I am worried they will. The extremely choppy VO on the clip adds to my concern. I will be so mad if they ruin the beauty of the locale Redfacemad
JMO

It can't be worse than doing the Scottish Highland games in Dubrovnik, Croatia. So, hopefully they won't, but don't be surprised if they do.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by SeekAny Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:36 am

Mike Fleiss is at it again. From his Twitter Last night.

@fleissmeister

Ooooh, this AFR is gonna be good!!!
#thebachelor

What do we think he's got in store for our boy nick??
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:37 am

I don't think Nick proposes - could he wait until AFR?

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:48 am

I do think that has already Nick proposed. Maybe Andi and Shawn/Kaitlyn will be at ATFR :crazed hopefully not.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:12 am

traveler90 wrote:I do think that has already Nick proposed. Maybe Andi and Shawn/Kaitlyn will be at ATFR :crazed hopefully not.

I think so, too. V would have had a total meltdown if Nick was still questioning his feelings for her after he said good-bye to Rachel and Raven. Her family was questioning her moving from Canada but V wasn't. Her mindset was all about having a love story with Nick, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:28 am

Nick is still rumored to be on DWTS per Variety
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/dancing-with-the-stars-season-24-cast-nancy-kerrigan-fifth-harmony-nick-viall-1201995262/

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:41 am

atem wrote:Nick is still rumored to be on DWTS per Variety
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/dancing-with-the-stars-season-24-cast-nancy-kerrigan-fifth-harmony-nick-viall-1201995262/

When I checked his instagram yesterday and saw him stretching, the first thing I thought of was DWTS. But with season ending March 13 and DWTS beginning March 20, I thought it would be odd for him to be announced on March 1. We'll see.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:50 am

Elijah met Nick after The Bachelorette and hung out with him through his friend, who also only met him after the fame. We probably know more about Nick than them laugh out loud. JMO.

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:58 am

Good, I hope he gets the same opportunities as other former contestants who went on DWTS, and takes it. I think he would really enjoy learning compared to CS who IMO just wanted to promote himself and love the spotlight and the parties.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:07 pm

I'm selfish and totally want to see more of Nick. I love DWTS. I think Vanessa would also love to experience it with Nick cheering him on. I think she's perfect for this setting since she's already been in entertainment stuff. Plus it means she won't have to quit her job so soon. Not sure when the semester ends.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:23 pm

SeekAny wrote:Mike Fleiss is at it again. From his Twitter Last night.

@fleissmeister

#thebachelor

Why is the "T" missing?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:26 pm

notarose wrote:
SeekAny wrote:Mike Fleiss is at it again. From his Twitter Last night.

@fleissmeister

#thebachelor

Why is the "T" missing?

Maybe because the "THE" final rose happens live? Idk giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl