SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:16 pm

One of my favorite things Nick says in the AOL Build interview is how he didn't want to end up with someone and then after the show they finally get to know the real him and vice versa and that's why you have to take advantage even of the stressful moments as well because that's when you can find out more about a person than when everything is fine. Smartest and most real perspective and way to approach this show, IMO, and reinforces what Nick said in the last episode to the women that he wants this to be REAL. Good for him! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:57 pm

Nick out in NYC with Sharleen's fiance Andy.

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 28 C4G0ZtDWAAAQmoM

@chardonnaygay When you're at a Ramen Bar and Nick Viall walks in
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:40 pm

ElonM wrote:Nick out in NYC with Sharleen's fiance Andy.

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 28 C4G0ZtDWAAAQmoM

@chardonnaygay When you're at a Ramen Bar and Nick Viall walks in

Nick just SC'd he is with Andy and Michael G.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:07 am

http://abc7ny.com/entertainment/nick-viall-talks-love-breakdowns-on-the-bachelor/1742047/

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:21 am

^Thanks for posting that. Nick really is very well spoken and I love listening to him.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:34 am

This was neat to watch!

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelors-advise-nick-viall-triple-elimination-honest/story?id=45319962

I know this is Nick's thread but just to say quickly, Andrew and Jen were my favorites and was devastated when they split. Never got into another couple like that again. no no

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 28 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:23 am

happygolucky wrote:http://www.gossipcop.com/nick-viall-bachelors-good-morning-america-2017-yes-bae-no-way-rose-video-watch/ Nick's honesty yes
I think Nick kind of slips up here. At the 7:58 mark he says "I was single before I was the Bachelor" in regards to joking around about singing on a date and how that worked out for him. He was single before he was the bachelor.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:25 am

@sosleepy I caught that too when I listened yesterday.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:06 pm

‏@andreaboehlke

Today #TheBachelor @viallnicholas28 talks about the final 6 girls, and defends Corinne and her nanny
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:07 pm

I prefer these interviews, Jenny asked some great questions.

Donnie wants him to pick Rachel and he was given an invitation to appear in a scene on Blue Blood. giggling

The Bachelor Nick Viall is here … but will he accept our rose(s)?
https://www.facebook.com/JennyMcCarthyShow/videos/1221957741185879/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:07 pm

Nick's interview with Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Whalberg: https://www.facebook.com/JennyMcCarthyOfficial/posts/1571074759575966

I like what he said about being 36 and not caring about being a 'power couple' or those kind of perceptions people have about relationships. And I know the show's casting formula was never going to change, but I wonder what it would've been like if Nick had more women who were more mature and were kind of on that same wavelength. He also mentioned a spinoff with his F1 (if he ends up with someone) is not something he's really interested in, but I got the 'never say never' vibe with his answer. I think he's learned from when he said he would never go do BIP. On another note, Donnie informally offered him a part to play a bad guy on Blue Bloods. giggling

@ElonM Ooops, I didn't realize you posted the interview already. >.<
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Nick is now live on YahooTV. You can send/ask your questions.

https://www.facebook.com/YahooTV/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl