SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:09 am

Kashathediva wrote:All I keep thinking of is the barking dog tape on the speakers law suit in the same terms of a earth shattering announcement at the Oscars.  Singing who let the dogs out. :Bendog :Bendog :Bendog

cantstopl Seriously, what a lunatic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by notarose Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:44 am

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-oscars-2017-89th-academy-awards-brie-larson-new-member-of-bachelor-1488168375-htmlstory.html

"Brie Larson was in her seat when the tourists streamed into the Dolby Theatre, but she still doesn't know whether they were legitimately plucked off the street.

"I dunno. They didn't seem that fazed and they were so quiet," argued her fiancé, Alex Greenwald.

"Yeah, but that's how everyone was when 'The Bachelor' came to our house. Really quiet," Larson replied.

Wait, Nick Viall crashed a viewing party at the Oscar winner's place? Apparently so.

Though Larson is new to "Bachelor" watching, she and current bachelor Nick Viall connected through a mutual friend and he surprised her crew one Monday night this season.

"But no one said anything," Larson explained, "Just like those tourists. So who knows."

She follows Elijah on Twitter so that may be the mutual friend.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:49 am

Wow that's great. Good for him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:57 am

Nick is full of surprises and really gets around. Good for him!
But I won't go cray. Cray does not do us well.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:30 am

Kashathediva wrote:Nick is full of surprises and really gets around. Good for him!
But I won't go cray. Cray does not do us well.

duh :shocked!: :crazed :crazed :crazed
wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 67 3806527698  Just kidding.  Over the years in the Nick fan thread his association with some in entertainment (not Bach nation related) was sleuthed so no surprise that someone knows someone who knows Nick.
What is relevant, in my opinion, is that if Nick's F1 is Vanessa she has prior history with actors and although she herself had bit parts would not be star struck/naive.  A few of her current friends continue in the entertainment field according to IG: musician, comedian, actor, media.
Someone like Vanessa IMO with experience in entertainment already knows it's a job. I think that is why she approached Nick as a person from the get go rather than some reality tv guy with an image.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:02 pm

Well, basically it's a big fat nothing burger of what Raven's secret was. I guessed it and was right...she pulled a Trista and said she never had an orgasm before and only been with 1 man (her ex). They make it seem like they have sex with how she reacts the next day. But, it could have been him making her think she was the F1? IDK.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:18 pm

atem wrote:Well, basically it's a big fat nothing burger of what Raven's secret was.  I guessed it and was right...she pulled a Trista and said she never had an orgasm before and only been with 1 man (her ex). They make it seem like they have sex with how she reacts the next day.  But, it could have been him making her think she was the F1?  IDK.

She was apparently drunk and maybe the reason why she disclosed it (at a bar).  So if they did go to the suite and done the deed, Nick would have taken advantage of an inebriated woman.  My .02 cents (I hope I don't have to go change my avatar soon... coz I am not liking what I am hearing).  But RS says he doesn't think it happened because it was too obvious (I feel that this info may also be coming from Raven's camp if there's truth to that, maybe to save face?)

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:24 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
atem wrote:Well, basically it's a big fat nothing burger of what Raven's secret was.  I guessed it and was right...she pulled a Trista and said she never had an orgasm before and only been with 1 man (her ex). They make it seem like they have sex with how she reacts the next day.  But, it could have been him making her think she was the F1?  IDK.

She was apparently drunk and maybe the reason why she disclosed it (at a bar).  So if they did go to the suite and done the deed, Nick would have taken advantage of an inebriated woman.  My .02 cents (I hope I don't have to go change my avatar soon... coz I am not liking what I am hearing).  But RS says he doesn't think it happened because it was too obvious (I feel that this info may also be coming from Raven's camp if there's truth to that, maybe to save face?)

RS doesn't know why. He's just giving his assumption. As for Raven, she said that Nick treated her well and doesn't have any animosity to him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:49 pm

@atem He treated them all well. If they say any different, the reason (to me anyway) is abundantly clear.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:57 pm

People is running the "Nick is on DWTS" story too. Still just coming from a source.  No official confirmation from ABC.

http://peoplem.ag/f4y7T9u

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:13 pm

OnePromise wrote:People is running the "Nick is on DWTS" story too. Still just coming from a source.  No official confirmation from ABC.

http://peoplem.ag/f4y7T9u

I guess waiting for after tonight's episode.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:23 pm

I'm waiting for the DWTS cast announcement with this one.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl