SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:11 pm

I don't think there will ever be a Bach lead who will ride off into the sunset outside of this show and don't expect them to.

Sean, Ben, they all have done multiple TV shows post-lead. They likely will continue to do so. Nothing different here to see, IMO.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:12 pm

I like Nick fine. Do I think he is coming on these shows to find love of his life... rofl

I truly believe he fell hard for Andi and she broke his heart...blindsided him cause he (like me) could never see an educated gal like Andi picking toothy dufus Josh.

Then he got smart, figured he could make a career out of this franchise and here we are. Smart guy.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:17 pm

Are any of them on this show to find the love of their life? laugh out loud
IMO, no. It's a TV show. They are ALL the same to me whether they do find love or not.
That's why I think it's hilarious when Nick is seen as worse than any of the others or than his contestants.
They're all there for themselves/fame/SM followers/TV time/shilling, etc.
If they find love great. But to me that's a bonus and not guaranteed or expected.

What matters most to me is that they don't whine or complain incessantly along the way regarding their edit or the opportunities (or lack thereof) this show has given them  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:44 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:Yeah, I don't see how the women can feel shafted after the fact. They could have made the decision to leave when they found out it was Nick before taping even began. They could've left at any point on the show if they weren't feeling it or if they came to the conclusion that they weren't attracted to him. Yet none - not one! - of them did. scratch They stayed, either because they liked him and wanted to see where it went. Or they stayed because longevity = more SM followers = more shilling opportunities. Whatever their reasons, I don't think these women felt shafted at all.

And some of them do get a do-over. It's called Bachelor in Paradise.

JMO.

And wasn't it reported by Bogger Boy that women wanted to leave and were talked off the ledge? Whatever happened to that? I have not seen hide nor hair of any truth in that.

And now to address the 800 lb gorilla in the room
Alanna wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Thanks for that! Considering according to another forum, we are apparently Nick and Vanessa lovers, the same forum that copies and pastes posts from here, maybe they'll see this one. Maybe they weren't around for the Nick .1 and Nick.2 hate.
Idk-to be frank, part of the reason I don't post much in these Bach threads is definitely because it's overwhelming Nick fans, which is totally fine/not my business/not my forum and I don't know anything going on with the copying and pasting from the other forum, but that statement is at least is 100% valid from my seat, IMO.

These are discussion threads. Everyone has a right to express their opinion or POV as long as the are within forum rules.
This situation goes on every freaking season. Every. Single. One.
And Every Single Season there are members who become distressed and feel they can't rationally discuss because a) the members are too Debby Downer b) the members are mating with unicorns and are farting rainbows.
This is being said by someone born without the fan gene. I  don't understand the overwhelming love for any of these people. As of yet, none of them have guaranteed me a long, healthy life, stress free with all bills paid and a 2nd home to vacation. I am not expecting that.
But if all 7200+ members want to fan--that is fine with me.  That is not going to inhibit me from discussing. I am encouraging others to post as they feel comfortable.  It is a discussion thread.
We have a full menu of different topics on this forum and are open to adding new topics.
:soapbox

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:57 pm

Did Liarboy state how whiney the girls were because they weren't the chosen F1? Did he mention Kristina who was pi$$ed Nick didn't give her a chance.

Funny, the bogus info was Kristina was probably the F1 and her family and friends were so happy considering she was adopted at a young age from Russia. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:27 am

JMO, insanity was doing TB show(s)... DWTS is a piece of cake (and I'm not its usual viewer, but I respect the effort people have to put into), it's money and "the edit" is on "him" ... it's not the personal relationships being shredded, but his "moves" ... and there is no "leading on", not in terms of having to fake, lie, pretend and play interested in another person ... but on the dance floor he will have to make an illusion with his partner and I think Peta is a "safe" choice.

About whole "moving" and "not being together" issues ... long distance and with little personal time on their disposal ... I've just read about prince Harry ... he was born into "a reality show", now he dates an American actress who works in Canada (smth like that), both have their responsibilities and obligations on different sides of the pond, he sure has grown since his wild days ... and people are curious, when do those 2 have ever time to be together, which holidays are spent apart...  but they try to make it work... so if it's meant to be, I can't see a problem for some "ordinary people" too.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:47 am

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-finale-nick-125985

I really don't know what to make of this article? I thought Vanessa was it from day dot scratch

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:00 am

I take it ... as I took Desiree's season ... one was real "love", the other one was infatuation, but even that sounds ridiculous, it would be more believable if F2 was Rachel ... but Raven, nah, I call it BS, like many other BSs throughout the season.

Also, I've seen Ashley I talk about HTDs of all women, and she said Nick was down after Vanessa's family grilling, that it was all over his face ... but that's actually not true - IMO - since Nick walked out of both families' houses smiling ... it was Vanessa who was down.

It's convenient to turn things around and attribute it to him to support the idea that he isn't into anyone and not really in "it" to be engaged - IMO ... such a BS.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:23 am

happygolucky wrote:I take it ... as I took Desiree's season ... one was real "love", the other one was infatuation, but even that sounds ridiculous, it would be more believable if F2 was Rachel ... but Raven, nah, I call it BS, like many other BSs throughout the season.

Also, I've seen Ashley I talk about HTDs of all women, and she said Nick was down after Vanessa's family grilling, that it was all over his face ... but that's actually not true - IMO - since Nick walked out of both families' houses smiling ... it was Vanessa who was down.

It's convenient to turn things around and attribute it to him to support the idea that he isn't into anyone and not really in "it" to be engaged - IMO ... such a BS.

Well he did say last night to MeAndi that he wouldn't just be engaged because she was the last one standing. So we are still getting the is he/isn't he, is she/isn't she edit.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 73 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:58 am

Yes. And I also think that Nick got "his medicine" very early on in his BN experience ... with the plane video/spoiler ... he has become wiser and also more "prudent" but at the same time "daring" when it comes to media and SM/spoilers ... he knows how to "play game" of keeping it "hush, hush" ... he's learned how to "not expose" while still be honest - all IMO.

So when I see all these "is he alone and heartbroken?" or "he hasn't been in it at all, so whatever the finale it won't last" ... I remember - JMO - him being silent for few days post FRC (and he didn't stay "silent" after his exit in the past), happy post show, satisfied almost (and in previous seasons he implied in his posts how he actually felt), also there have been SHVs sleuthed, so I assume he walked with a woman ... engaged? - well, I don't see Vanessa accepting to be just a "girlfriend to try, because he isn't sure of if this is it" (to f*** around and not be serious) and neither would her family be so supportive and happy IMO if she wasn't properly "respected", so I assume they are engaged ... so that leaves the option: they will broke up or have already ... and the media is jumping to that conclusion. I don't jump before checking how deep is the water .. and I see it's shallow.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:10 am

LeapofFaith wrote:http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-finale-nick-125985

I really don't know what to make of this article? I thought Vanessa was it from day dot scratch

Not sure L&S is really a fan of N. Have you read the article about Nick wherein they say his job is shilling products like Dyson coz he's sitting beside one and a dog? A big shade I believe. So Nick will have a rough time but I think it is more likely that he can empathize Re being an F2 and having his heart broken on national TV, twice. Doing it to someone else I'm sure was not easy for him. I don't think they can print this fact as it would be giving away the ending.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:13 am

1) it's Life &Style so for me, huge eye roll and grain of salt. 2) they basically described a generic overview of every other finale. Never have I viewed a finale of this show or a preview of the finale where it was ever written "he/she was only into one person the whole time and the choice was super easy." That doesn't in their minds sell.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl