SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by lleyki Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:52 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:1) it's Life &Style so for me, huge eye roll and grain of salt. 2) they basically described a generic overview of every other finale.Never have I viewed a finale of this show or a preview of the finale where it was ever written "he/she was only into one person the whole time and the choice was super easy." That doesn't in their minds sell.

This. Honestly, this makes me think the ending of this season was uneventful (well not for Nick and Vanessa but you know what I mean) if this is all the "drama" a tabloid like Life & Style can drum up. And their previous story was more lackluster, simply that the F2 hated the cold final location. This really reads like the generic season ending story - the lead was torn and so upset and "loved" both people and couldn't choose.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

wolfwolfwolf - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by atem Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:59 am

lleyki wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:1) it's Life &Style so for me, huge eye roll and grain of salt. 2) they basically described a generic overview of every other finale.Never have I viewed a finale of this show or a preview of the finale where it was ever written "he/she was only into one person the whole time and the choice was super easy." That doesn't in their minds sell.

This. Honestly, this makes me think the ending of this season was uneventful (well not for Nick and Vanessa but you know what I mean) if this is all the "drama" a tabloid like Life & Style can drum up. And their previous story was more lackluster, simply that the F2 hated the cold final location. This really reads like the generic season ending story - the lead was torn and so upset and "loved" both people and couldn't choose.

Raven didn't look like she minded the cold at all to me.  So, I didn't get that Life&Style stuff.  

The show usually pushes it's storyline (which can be lies like with Des) to US Magazine.

From what I gather from Raven's and Vanessa's reaction is both are doing well and are happy. Which to me is the best possible outcome. I hated how Juan Pablo treated his F2.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:35 pm

happygolucky wrote:I take it ... as I took Desiree's season ... one was real "love", the other one was infatuation, but even that sounds ridiculous, it would be more believable if F2 was Rachel ... but Raven, nah, I call it BS, like many other BSs throughout the season.

Also, I've seen Ashley I talk about HTDs of all women, and she said Nick was down after Vanessa's family grilling, that it was all over his face ... but that's actually not true - IMO - since Nick walked out of both families' houses smiling ... it was Vanessa who was down.

It's convenient to turn things around and attribute it to him to support the idea that he isn't into anyone and not really in "it" to be engaged - IMO ... such a BS.

-IMO - Life and Style, In Touch, Stars Weekly have been proven to be unreliable in terms of sources...they have failed so many times in proving their articles credible...what they have written in most cases are either taken out of blind gossips or pure speculations making it look like facts... -IMO-...it's funny how many times, they have indicated on who and who is pregnant...and, in most cases, all end up with not carrying their terms to 9 months...Lol!!...I would take everything they write with grains of salt...I think US Weekly and People may have been more accurate in their context, but they could also be wrong if they pick their information from unreliable sources such as unknown sources or other publications which they tend to do nowadays just to create media buzzes...-IMO- some celebrities bring in their press releases to these 2 publications, if they have strong connections with them-IMO- it is usually easy to detect if you follow the media...-IMO-

I am not seeing F1 and F2 as hard choices for Nick either way since Rachel is already taken out of the equation...Raven, I also feel, have never been a strong contender...-IMO- Raven tends to be passive at times...but, I think she also has her fun side and wild side (I am surprised by people's reaction of their supposedly romantic interactions over the mud field, apparently some people have been gross out by the presence of bacteria and the high chances of being hit by diseases after the encounter, another YouTuber has actually touched on environmental issues and health concerns, if TPTB would have sprayed the site with water just to create the scene...I think Raven is good as Nick's friend, she seems to be loyal and fun to be with rather than being his partner for life...-IMO-

I feel like Nick's crying is more so the fear of being rejected by Vanessa due to maybe his seemingly lukewarm response, thus creating so much feeling of  uncertainties to Vanessa, drawing some points on his testing modes...and, also on bringing in so much pain to her heart...-IMO-

Last edited by Skates on Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:51 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelor-finale-nick-125985

I really don't know what to make of this article? I thought Vanessa was it from day dot scratch

Unless Rachel is magically F2, I can't even begin to take that seriously. I watched AfterBuzz with Ashley I. and Jared and they were both saying they can't see Nick with Raven at all. BTW, I found myself enjoying those two on the show, since they kept passionately defending Nick the whole time. laugh out loud Every time Brooks or Kristina tried to even insinuate that Nick's being disingenuous or only there for himself, they were like "Nope, don't see that at all, he's just guarded/sympathetic to the women etc.". It was a nice change IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:54 pm

@fleissmeister We will be making history again on this season's After the Final Rose!!! #TheBachelor

He is so full of sh!t
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:03 pm

There is a saying: throw out as much chit as you can, just to see what sticks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:06 pm

Maybe Nick did agree to get married on ATFR and DWTS is his wedding present. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:26 pm

Diana wrote:@fleissmeister We will be making history again on this season's After the Final Rose!!! #TheBachelor

He is so full of sh!t
Someone needs to refresh my memory because I'm trying to recall when they've ever "made history" on ATFR. He's all hyperbole, all the time these days. Rolling Eyes
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:32 pm

I am very skeptical about Fleiss's historic announcements. Having said that, I would love to watch Nick and Vanessa get married on ATFR. It would be awesome! If Nick has made up his mind about Vanessa and she about him, why wait? I can see them both being committed enough to pull it off.  And RS would be eating his words and shelling out money for a gift.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:15 pm

I'm so over him and his stupid historic announcements.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:23 pm

R we sure There is no way V is doing DWTS? Would tie in with the 'historic' announcement for Ns 'dancing'. I think I read there a mystery male to be announce but that could be misleading viewers given show has not finished.  V is musical and athletic so could imagine her being very good. Don't know anything about DWTS process? Or it's links to Bachelor.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:44 pm

Loulou wrote:R we sure There is no way V is doing DWTS? Would tie in with the 'historic' announcement for Ns 'dancing'. I think I read there a mystery male to be announce but that could be misleading viewers given show has not finished.  V is musical and athletic so could imagine her being very good. Don't know anything about DWTS process? Or it's links to Bachelor.

I was saying a few days ago how much I would love to see both of Nissa on DWTS. I'm not going to hold my breath or anything but if by chance it were to happen that would be awesome.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl