SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:55 pm

Just saw some yt clips of Vanessa on some video game podcast. She is well versed in semi showbiz I see.

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:03 pm

happygolucky wrote:snipped... and what I admire a lot ... them not being afraid to speak out, tell you in your face what they think ... they wear their heart on their sleeve much more freely ... it's fascinating that the fashion is born there and they like the beauty and esthetic but when it comes to personal relationships ... there's no superficiality ... they go for the core, the heart, they don't worry how it may be perceived ... they really live "large" and to me that's serenity, peace even when all around you is chaos.

IA and if I may add, growing up with many French people, dealing with French people through my career re the bold, they are most definitely like that as well.

@ElonM clapping! Nice!!! I bet she's back by Sunday since school is back on Monday.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:13 pm

see2love wrote:Just saw some yt clips of Vanessa on some video game podcast. She is well versed in semi showbiz I see.  

Yes. If you go to her first thread there is a fair amount of info on her entertainment career. She is a recent college graduate - last year perhaps? Teaching is her 2nd career.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:18 pm

Goodmformher, no need to move from LA then Nick. More opportunities there. Its interesting how tptb chose to only show her teaching career.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:25 pm

see2love wrote:Goodmformher, no need to move from LA then Nick. More opportunities there. Its interesting how tptb chose to only show her teaching career.

It can be viewed as her teaching but wanting to return to entertainment or her having left entertainment because she wants to teach.  All a matter of personal interpretation yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:56 pm

All her entertainment-related work has been from a few years ago, and it seems teaching is her most recent profession.

Besides, I can think of a few other women this season who do their fair share of modelling; but they've chosen to go either the nurse route or business owner route. I actually think it's great that many women this season are diversifying their career opportunities yes
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:35 pm

see2love wrote:Goodmformher, no need to move from LA then Nick. More opportunities there. Its interesting how tptb chose to only show her teaching career.

Danielle L. is a model and they only focused on her owning three nail salons and being a business owner. It appears that Vanessa's full time/day job is working as a Special Education teacher so makes sense in my opinion that that was focused on.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Evan and Carly wrote a blog about The Bachelor.

https://www.bustle.com/p/why-nick-viall-will-be-a-whole-new-kind-of-bachelor-according-to-his-bip-friends-carly-evan-27690

Vanessa, who’s trilingual and makes a fantastic lasagna;

How does Carly know Vanessa makes a fantastic lasagna? Was this shared by Vanessa?

Hmmmmmm. I don't recall Vanessa claimng anything about that in the show unless maybe her package? But otherwise yeah how does Carly know this? laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:20 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Evan and Carly wrote a blog about The Bachelor.

https://www.bustle.com/p/why-nick-viall-will-be-a-whole-new-kind-of-bachelor-according-to-his-bip-friends-carly-evan-27690

Vanessa, who’s trilingual and makes a fantastic lasagna;

How does Carly know Vanessa makes a fantastic lasagna? Was this shared by Vanessa?

Hmmmmmm. I don't recall Vanessa claimng anything about that in the show unless maybe her package? But otherwise yeah how does Carly know this? laugh out loud

It was in her introduction video!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:10 pm

I went back to watch the intro. Vanessa asks grandma, how are the meatballs, Vanessa VO/PI then we hear her friend says "she makes the best lasagna" I thought she talking about the grandmother?

I'm sure Vanessa can make a good lasagna too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:13 pm

Whew! lots to catch up on in this thread but finally got there! Love reading all the insights. I do so far at least based on what we know for now (little as it mayb be) think that Vanessa could have a similar experience as Nick 1.0 in that her confidence in her chemistry with Nick if she displays it openly could irritate the others to where they don't become BFFs. From what it seems, Vanessa has a great circle of friends and people who love her where she comes from (like Nick), if she is more focused on the man than playing BFFs with 29 other women she has known for a couple days then that gives me more to cheer for. Nick wasn't on his season to make friends, he focused on the lead and maybe the same happens with Vanessa. As for what she gets frustrated at him about in the previews it will be intriguing to watch them sort their way through that since it appears she stays the course of it all. In her defense it is her first time on the show which probably has her feeling culture shock so if she gets a little overwhelmed by it, it just means she normal to me so I don't blame her for being upset. On the other hand and at the same time, it is possible to not blame or be upset with Nick either depending on what the ultimate situation is. If it is something to do with who he lets go/keeps around that just tells me he is staying true to himself of not necessarily trying to please everyone and navigating things his way. It will be interesting to see Vanessa/Nick interact while addressing whatever the situation is. We do see Vanessa say at one point "I'd rather you not give me a rose..." I think right to him so it will be cool to see how Nick reacts and pulls her back from the edge so to speak. It could be some pretty riveting stuff. After all in real life no relationship is perfect, it is how two people can accept the imperfections/mistakes that determines long term happiness. Can't wait to see it play out with the "tears of joy" Fleiss proclaimed at the end of filming.

On another note, Nick is dodging Vanessa mentions as much as he can, bless him laugh out loud. That interview mentioned earlier in the thread was prime example, willingness to speak freely during the Rachel FIR stuff turned into IMO cute, nervous banter when Vanessa is brought up. I also noticed in a facebook video on the Bachelor facebook site that I think was posted in the media thread, during the "would you rather btw Vanessa and Haley (Hailey?) I just knew he wouldn't say Vanessa because then he may have had to explain it and maybe he didn't trust himself to not give things away. It was cute.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:16 pm

The video where Vanessa was brought up made me smile. IMO, he was prodding interviewer to give her thoughts on Vanessa.  Leave it to Nick to accomplish having someone else sing his F1 praises in HIS interview. When Vanessa came up, all of a sudden the girl out of the limo he called "A keeper", well it was all a blur to him. He's a slick one..I can believe he was grinning from ear to ear recalling how easy that was when it was a wrap!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon